Forgotten/ Yongguk, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

 

(Third person’s POV) 

Pen in hand and paper under it. He scratched some lyrics that he had written in the past few hours.

Working on their comeback, knowing how much his fans were waiting for it, Yongguk wanted to give his all in making this album. Especially after a year of hiatus while going through a lot of troubles.

The both members and fans went through a lot of pain and hurt and he... He was the most affected with all of this.

Yongguk was working on their first comeback after a whole year. He wanted to make the perfect song. He wanted to put his true feelings in them, where he could remember all his beautiful memories before the painful.

Starting to get tired, Yongguk loosened his grip on the pen and rubbed his eyes with his palms, trying to get rid of the tiredness in them, and running his hand over his face.  

How could he only remember working?

 

He needed a cup of coffee to go through the remaining of the night.

Letting the pen drop on the table, it rolled over and didn't stop until it hit a photo frame that was behind the big screen over Yongguk's desk making a soft thump sound.

Yongguk's gaze followed the pen and frowned as he couldn't remember putting any photo frame behind his computer screen.

And it being here meant that he wanted to hide it, to forget about its existence, which he really did.

Reaching for it, Yongguk's face dropped when he turned the frame and had a good look over the photo that he wanted so badly to forget about.

 

He felt his breath hitched and a sharp pained was felt in his chest. He needed some space to breathe and to think. So he dropped the photo over his desk, turning it over, and went out of the studio.

A beautiful young lady, with long, smooth dark brown hair and beautiful hazel doe eye was smiling in the picture.

She was wrapping her arms around his torso and having his arm around her holding her tightly to his side.

Both of them were having a happy, bright smile and love atmosphere around them.  

How could he forget about her?

Reaching the building balcony, Yongguk pushed the doors and let the cool air of the autumn slapping him hard. The sky was already dark as in a couple or more hours the sun would rise up again for a new day.

A new day without her. Without having her next to him like he used to.

How many hours have yongguk been working forgetting about time, forgetting about life? It had always been like this and Yongguk slowly found that he also started to forget about his beautiful life.  

And right at that moment, Yongguk had just realized how much he missed her.

He shouted his eyes tightly as he let the memory of her smile grow in his mind, bringing him back to the past.

He was trying so hard to remember each and every detailed about her. About his days with her that he could describe as the best moments in his life.

He was the happiest when he was with her. Work had never been hard when she was with him, because she was his inspiration. His words, his song.

One day, he called her to hear her voice. He had a hard day and needed her voice as a support to go through the day, and was surprised to find her sleeping.

"Hey." He said softly when she picked her phone up.

"Hi." She said, her voice was husky as if she had just woken up from bed. "What's up?"

Yongguk frowned and looked at the clock to find it, blinking 8:02 PM. It wasn't that late for her to be asleep.

"Were you sleeping?" He asked and she sighed. Her sigh made him wish she was right here with him.

"I was taking a small nap." She said and he could imagine her rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. "What time is it?"

"It's eight." He said, a small smile placed on his lips when she said 'oh' in realization.

"Thanks for waking me up." She giggled softly. "Did you want something?"

"No, I just called to hear your voice." And he was glad to hear her sleeping voice. It was his favorite. He leaned his back on his chair and tilted his head backward, letting her voice fill his heart. "How was your day? It must be tiring you took a long nap."  

"Yeah, it was." She said, gloomily. But then her voice lit up with a soft smile. He could hear it in her voice. "I'm really glad you called. Thought you were busy."

"I'm sorry. I know I should be there with you, but..."

"I know." She cut him. "It's okay. I understand. It's your job."

"I'm really sorry." He apologized again, feeling guilt eating him up.

"Don't apologize." She whined, cutely and Yongguk couldn't help but sigh. "Don't sigh either."

He chuckled at her cuteness as he said with a wide smile over his face. "Hmm, I won't."  

"Can I ask you for something?"

"Anything for you."

"I know you are busy and you have a lot of work. Actually, I don't mind. You know me..."

"What is it?" He asked, impatiently. A frown placed over his face, there was something bothering her and she wouldn't tell.

"Next week, on Sunday. Can you come home? Please? I just miss you." She whispered softly. Her voice was low, but sad and her words were cautious as if she was afraid to say it.

And it hurt him. He also wanted so bad to see her.

"I will make it."

"Are you sure?" She beamed.

"Yeah, because I also missed you so much."

~~

He knew how his work could hurt her. He wasn't always with her.

They saw each other from time to time. They could pass through weeks without seeing each other due to his work and hers.  

She never complained though. She always seemed okay with this. And because of that, he even came once to a conclusion that she didn't really love him the way he did love her.

However, he didn't know how this was hurting her. And how he started to even forget about important events due to busy schedule. How he started to focus on his relationship with her in a general view and not in the smallest things he should do to her.

Like her birthday. And she just kept the pain to herself, like always.

On Sunday, Yongguk as promised came home. He came home late, but he did actually come and she was so happy to see him again.

As he got into the house, she ran toward the door and wrapped her arms tightly around his neck and Yongguk squeezed here back.

It had been two weeks since the two saw each other and actually had each other this close.

There was no need of words, they knew how they felt for each other.

"Welcome home." Yongguk felt his heart drumming in his chest when she gave him a dimpled smile. And before she could say anything else, or even reply to her, he pressed his lips over her soft lips earning a yelp from her.

She grinned against his lips, before reaching for the back of his neck and pressing him more against her. Her lips were sweeter than any kind of chocolate and Yongguk just loved the feeling of them against his own. The feeling of their lips melding together in a perfect motion.

Playfully, he nibbled on her lower lip, earning a soft moan from her, before breaking the kiss. His nose was still touching hers, his forehead pressing against hers as his hand cupping her face, closer to him. The both of them were just giggling like an idiot.

"I'm home." He said and she kissed him one more time.

"Yeah, you are home. Have you eaten?"

"Not yet." He shook his head against hers, leading their noses to brush against each other. She giggled softly and he swore that he would one day use her giggle as her ringtone. It was more beautiful than the songs he made.

She held his hand and pulled him into the kitchen, and he gasped when he saw the food she had prepared.

She prepared a lot. There were all kinds of food he loved to eat and even a small chocolate cake in the middle of the island table. Their favorite cake.

She looked at him and smiled and he just gave her a hug. And he felt her smile widening against his shirt.

"You did all of this." He asked.

"No. My mom did." She rolled her eyes and he looked at her with narrow eyes. Her mom didn't even live here. "Of course I did it. Who could it be?"

He chuckled as he walked toward a chair, and sat on it. "I just was making sure."

She followed him and he could tell that she was thinking about something.

The way her eyes kept drifting to the far end of the table as if they were lost. The way she played with her fingers and the way they started to tap on the table in a nervous manner told him something was on the beautiful brain of hers. Something worry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter