Don't trust me / Suga, You (part 2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present time

Maybe Yoongi wasn't the type to get out of his studio a lot but he needed it. He needed a little break to clear up his mind and get his on chair to work again.

He grabbed a cup of coffee and climbed up the elevator to the rooftop of the building. There was no much time till his comeback and he also was working on his Mix-tape so he was already too busy to think of unnecessary and useless things.

But it seemed like those useless things chasing him now. Once the cold air hit his face, a huge advertisement banner was that was placed over the other building, glowing bright and her smile and beautiful was hitting him hard.

Because the last time he remembered seeing her, this smile was replaced with hurt and sadness. A thing he didn't wish to see, especially since he loved her smile the most.

"I told you..." Yoongi sighed, looking up at the banner. "We were happy just the way we were... I told you not to trust me."

But why seeing her smile hurt?

Yoongi inhaled, looking away from the banner, he was glad that her work was going well.

Making future plans never were Yoongi's thing. He always just lived in the moment or worked hard and let the future be based on his work, but he knew. He knew that future always betrays you.

And it betrayed him with her. He got scared, he wasn't the cowardly type, but he was too scared when he found himself too happy with her.

He found himself being attracted to her more than he intended to be, more attached to her smile that he made her lose so easily. He was scared when he found himself, feeling more toward her.

So he decided to take a break.

He wanted to save the situation before the both of them got deeper into it, not realizing that maybe... Maybe it was too late to save.

~~

Three months ago

 

It had been a month since your comeback stage. You had been going here and there from reality shows, to performance shows, to variety shows.

This album had been a big hit and its promotion was better than you thought. The company seemed to work so hard to promote your song as it did great on the chart.

Well, you knew that most of BTS fans supported you which made you kind of grateful to Yoongi, who worked hard with you.

Yoongi, who had never cut ties with you. Ever since that night on the rooftop and the both of you were always talking, chatting and calling each other, and when you find time the two of you would hang out for a little bit.

Even though it was harder to see him for the past couple of weeks, the two of you texted each other frequently, whenever you got the chance.

You liked it. Always got excited whenever he texted you, asking you about your performance and your practice. He sometimes sent you the songs he worked to know your opinion, saying that if you liked it, the fan would like it, too. You found him too sweet to be real.

And sometimes that made you forget about your promise.

You were sitting in the dressing room, getting your new hair style done and back when your phone vibrates. You reached for it from over the counter and smiled when you saw the sender of the message.

Min PD » Where are you?

You » SBS. Why?

Min PD » do well.

You chuckled, wondering what was wrong with him. He just texted you to say that.

You » I will~ but why did you ask?

You waited and waited for a reply, but you got nothing. You frowned and put the phone back at the counter again, pouting you stared at yourself in the mirror.

What was that?

The phone vibrates again and you bent again to reach for it, ignoring your stylist who was sighing in frustration. She found it too difficult to finish your hair when you are moving around a lot.

"Can you stay still now?" She said, annoyed.

You rolled your eyes and stick your back to your chair. "You are slow. Why are you taking so long?" You snorted and she just ignored you as she always did.

There was only two who could stand your personality beside your parent. Your manager and somehow Yoongi which made them in a special place in your favorite people list that was consisted of only a few people who you could count on your hands.

Your eyes widened and the smile over your face did as you read Yoongi's new message to you.

Yoongi » when will you finish? I will pick you up today.

This time you didn't just move your body a little bit, you rolled the chair in a circular motion, turning to your manager who had been playing with his phone behind you. Your stylist cursed beneath her breath, running her hand over her hair.  

"Oppa!" You called suddenly and loudly, making your manager jump slightly.

"What?" He asked you, startled.

"When will we finish?"

“Your performance is going to be in half an hour, so we will be done by then." He said, telling out a breath. 

You grinned and typed back to yoongi what your manager told you. You were too excited to see him and you couldn't believe that he was coming for you. You were glad that you finally will see him after so long.

Rolling your chair back, you straightened your back and looked at your stylist. "You can continue."

"You finished?" She asked, sarcastically.

You shrugged and half smiled at her. "Yeah. Please, make me the prettiest today."

"Brat!" Your stylist spat, before reaching for the hair iron again.

"Heard you." You glared at her and she gave you a funny look.

"I meant to."

“Hey, girls. Stop fighting there is no time.” Your manager yelled from behind you, making you pressing your lips into a thin line. You wouldn’t make yourself upset and moody when Yoongi was coming, so you let it go.

~~

 

After you finished your performance, you were tired from singing and dancing at the same time, you greeted your seniors before going to your waiting room again. You were the last performance so you wouldn’t have to wait for the rest of the show until it ends. You wanted time to pass by quickly so you would see Yoongi.

Opening the door of your waiting room, your eyes widened when you saw Yoongi sitting on the couch. In front of him there was several cups of coffee from Starbucks and some snacks. You felt your body warming up and a smile flashed over your face.

“What are you doing here?” you asked him, smiling. Yoongi greeted your manager first and gave him the cups of coffee and snacks to share them with other stuff, before patting your shoulder.

When the manager excused himself out, you looked at Yoongi and repeated, “You didn’t answer me, what are you doing here?”

“I told you, I was coming.”

“Yeah, I know. But you came early.” Actually, you were so happy that you got to see him then and there, you almost wrapped your arms around him, but Yoongi always made you confuse and curious. And you hated this the most, you liked to always know everything and everything would be clear. However, with Yoongi, life was the most mysterious thing ever.

“Should I go then?” he asked, teasingly and you pout, shaking your head.

“I’m glad you came early.” You grinned. “So have you seen my performance?”

“Yes. My song is really good.” He made a thumb up and you rolled your eyes, hitting his arm playfully. Yoongi chuckled, sitting on the couch. “You don’t have work to do.”

“They gave us some break time, so I come by.” He watched you as you made your way next to him on the couch, without warning his arms wrapped around your waist pulling you closer to him. “Why? Do you not miss me?” He whispered, brushing your hair out of your face.

“Do you know how happy I’m to see you today?” You asked back in a playful tone that you only find when you are around him.

He smiled, before pressing his lips over yours, capturing them into a sweet and loving kiss. You missed the touch of his lips around you and how soft they are against you. You kissed him back and he felt you smile against your lips.

“Thank you for coming.” You said, meeting his eyes.

“Just don’t fall in love with me. I know I’m so loveable.” He commented and you cracked out laughing and nodded at him, kissing him again one last time.

“I’m just happy being with you.” you said and he smiled, hugging you.

Yoongi wouldn’t deny that he was the happiest when he was with you, too, but he couldn’t trust being with you forever, that’s why he didn’t want to get so attached to you, but he was going to enjoy the time the both of you were together because he didn’t want to lose anytime

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter