We're done/ Hongbin

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Please prepare a tissue box next to you. 

 

The next day you decided to stay at the dorm. It was the best decision to avoid Hongbin. You were concerned about your classes and that your absence would affect your GPA.

But you couldn’t bring yourself to step out of your bed. You remembered the students’ eyes in the food court, how they looked at you with pity. You winced, pulling the blanket over your body. The memory made you feel embarrassed and ashamed.

Around your neck, there was a silver necklace. Your fingers reached to the charm hanging in it. You felt a sudden burning in your throat, the back of your eyes stung with tears. You couldn’t have imagined that you and Hongbin would end up this way.

 

 

You still remembered the time he gave you this necklace. You loved it too much that you swore you would never get it off. A silver necklace with a heart shaped charm. In the heart shape the first letter of your name and Hongbin’s name was carved on it.

At that time you looked at him, surprised. No one had given you a present before. And this wasn’t any kind of present, it was a meaningful one. You couldn’t help but fall in love with him more and more.

“Do you like it?” He’d said, looking at your eyes. His dimples were clear on his cheeks as he smiled.

“I love it.” You’d said in return, resulting only for his smile to grow wider.

Hongbin had wrapped you in his arm, squeezing you with his warmth. Placing a kiss on your forehead, he’d whispered in your ears.

“I will love you, until I no longer know what love is anymore. Because my love is meant for you.”

You believed him. You believed that he would be the only one by your side when everyone was against you.

How much Mina meant for him to change completely like that.

You touched the place where Hongbin’s hand snapped against. You still could feel the impact of his slap. It broke your heart. The tears dropped from your eyes, wetting the pillow under your head.

Was it your fault or his fault?

Was it your fault for loving him too much, fall into his sweet words, his sweet smile, and the way he looked at you? Or was it his fault for breaking all of his promises and believe a girl who used to be his friend?

You kind of understood why he believed her. He grew up with her by his side. But you couldn’t understand why he didn’t give you a chance, why he chose his friend over you. The doorbell suddenly rang, breaking your thought.

Frowning slightly, you weren’t expecting anyone at that time. You kicked the blanket from over you, and washed your face quickly, before seeing who was at the door.

Opening the door, your heart dropped when you saw him standing before you. He was looking at him with wide eyes as if he didn’t expect from you to open the door. If you’d known it was him, you probably wouldn’t have opened the door.

Closing the door right away, Hongbin was fast enough to put his hand on the door, avoiding you from closing it. “Wait, please, Y/N.”

“Leave. I don’t want to see you.” You pushed the door, but it wouldn’t move. Hongbin was stronger and he wouldn’t let go of the door.

“Can you listen to me? I’m really sorry---”

You cut him, giving him a death glare. Sorry? Did he even mean it? You no longer understood the meaning of sorry. It wasn’t enough. The burning of your cheek hadn’t put out yet.  “Go tell that to Mina. You were kind of little mean to the little kid. Her cheeks were too red from fru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter