LoveHolic / Suga

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sit on a deep night sill

I thought about it.

You and me

I want to know the distance now

This is not a little more

You are my flower You are my star

You are my universe

Too much light, too much charm

I'm confused.

I'm going to shout

Why are you so gentle again

Make me drunk”

“Very Nice!” You stopped singing as you looked through the glass wall. You smiled at your manager who was clapping her hands and giving you thumbs up, before shifting your attention to the producer and the composer of your song who wasn’t looking at you but writing down some notice on his iPad.

“I think I need to repeat the last part again.” You caught his attention by this statement. You could not help but notice the difference between his idol image and producing image. As a producer, he did not care much about his looks.

He was wearing baggy pants and an oversized shirt. His hair was messy and long enough to hide his cat-like eyes, however, his hat made sure that his hair was in place. His black face musk was pulled down to his chin and you could not help but notice that he did not shave.

His idol image was totally the opposite, he always shaved. Sometimes his hair would be messy, but it never looked like this. Like a lion who just woke up from his sleep.

On stage, he wore tight pants and fitted shirt; all branded and expensive shining clothes, while now he looked like he did not have time to look through his closet and just choose anything to wear.

This kind of cooperation between you and the well-known Min Suga was a dream coming true and when he offered you one of his songs, you could not believe your ears and agreed right away.

“As the first day of recording, I think you did more than enough.” Suga, Yoongi as he introduced himself, said in the mic that was the only way of communication between you and him as the recording room was soundproof.

“But I think my voice cracked at the end. I am sorry can I repeat it again.”

Yoongi looked at you for a few minutes. Those few minutes passed like hours. Something was moving inside of his head, but you could not read any of his expressions at all.

“Producer-nim.” You called again and he sighed.

“It seems like the rumors are true. You are workaholic.” He flattered his eyelashes before nodded. “Suit yourself, let’s do the last part again.”

“Thank you, producer-nim” You exclaimed, excitedly. This song was your new hope that you wanted to revive your career with. You swore to do your best and work as hard as you could. Since your scandal last year, people avoided working with you.

No composer wanted to give you any of their work. No producer wanted to work with you. Your company told you to stay low until it is buried under the ground.

So, this song was everything. You first project since last year, and it was not with anyone but the almighty Min Suga.

You closed your eyes and sang the song again. It was a song about love that you once felt. A love that excited, so sweet, and so beautiful.

This time you tried to recall that feeling. The feeling of him smiling brightly at you.

Him taking you in his arms while playing with your hair.

Him kissing you softly as if you were breakable diamond and slightest touch would ruin you.

You sang your heart out, remembering how it was to be loved.

You bet your lips when you finished the verse. Your heart thumping in your chest as you crave the love that just left you raw meat, with no job, no love and no one to be around with. Just hate and criticism.  

“Alright, perfect!” You gasped when you heard his voice. You were too lost in your memories to notice that Yoongi was looking at you with pressed lips. Your manager was looking worried too.

“I think we are done for today,” Yoongi announced as your manager, hurried into the recording room.

 She gave you a tissue and you looked at her confused. “You are crying.” She shook her head before wiping your tears softly. “Are you okay?”

“Yeah,” You sniffed, smiling. “Just happy that I am singing again.”

A knock on the door caught both you and your manager’s attention. Yoongi was standing, a bottle of water in his hand.

“Should we change the lyrics?” He asked, giving you the bottle of water.

“No, it’s perfect.” You smiled at him before murmuring a thank you as you opened the water bottle. No one probably wanted to ask why you cried because they all knew. They knew the tragic break up happened last year. The breakup turned the entertainment industry upside down.

“Have you seen the news?” Yoongi asked, not meeting your eyes. He was looking at his phone, swiping up and down before showing you the screen.

Your eyes twinkled with anger as you looked at the screen. With a bold font, the title read: The great dancer, J-hope spotted in the airport back to Korea almost after one year of no public appearance since his scandal with the singer Y/N

Your manager’s fake cough and clearing throat made you look at her with wide eyes. “You knew about this.”

“I didn’t want to ruin your day.” She confessed before looking at Yoongi, giving him a forced smile. “Isn’t it better if we kept her away from bad news? She needs to focus on working.”

Yoongi nodded before returning his phone in his pocket. “You are right. I only showed you this, so you know why this comeback is so important to you.”

“I—” You cleared your throat. “May I ask you something?”

“Yeah, sure shoot it.” Whatever you do, Yoongi would not look directly in your eyes. You made a mental note that he was bad making eye contact. You caught yourself finding it cute. It was totally the opposite of his tough image.

“Why me?” You asked, after taking a deep breath. “Why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter