It's always been you/ Ravi, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Drinking all the night, letting the alcohol burning down his throat and messing up his mind. Wonshik took his nth glass this night, gulping it.

No matter how hard he tried to show his feelings he failed. He never made them clear and honest and every time he always lost you.

The first time he saw you, he thought that angels were really real and on earth. Your beauty was too much for him to forget or to resist. It was at his sister’s birthday party when you shook his heart.

 

Asking his sister who you were, she told him that you were one of her friends, who she liked so much and like this wonshik asked her to introduce him to you.

Wonshik really liked you, he always made his sister invite you over for dinner, study, for anything. He just wanted to see you and spend some times with you and he liked how you and his sister was getting along and closer to each other. 

And the more you and his sister got closer, the more you and he became even closer and playful around each other.

He liked the day when you came over, the most.

“I’m going to confess to her.” Wonshik said, suddenly making his sister’s eyes widened, turning to look at him with interest.

“I knew it, you like her.” She exclaimed and Wonshik grinned at her.

“You are slow, aren’t you?”

“No, but really, wonshik, don’t. She has a boyfriend.” His sister said, making Wonshik frown.

“You are lying.”

“No, I’m not. And they are really, deeply in love.” She said, but regretted every word as she saw the hurt flashing over her brother’s face.

“You weren’t serious, were you?”

“Does confession sound like a joke to you?” He snapped, walking out of the room and slapping the door hard behind him.

Wonshik never wanted anything as much as he wanted you. He liked you, but he found himself falling more in love with you, the more he got close to you. He was stupid for not noticing that you were already taken.

~~

Ignoring you didn’t help either, as you started to feel like a member of the family as you always came over whenever you could.

He tried to always be busy when you were over to forget about, or go out, or just stay in the dorm, but he never expected you to come over, to him there.

When he opened the door, and found you in front of the dorm, his eyes widened and his mouth hung open. “What are you doing, here?”

“I think you are ignoring me.” You told him boldly, getting to your point. “What’s wrong?”

“I’m not ignoring you, I’m just busy.” Wonshik said, still blocking the doorway.

You tried and sneak a look inside only to find a large Pizza inside in the living room and the TV on. “Ah! Busy eating Pizza?” You smirked at him. “Just tell me that you don’t want to share with me and Jiwon, I will understand.”

Wonshik couldn’t help but find you cute and the familiar feeling that always felt in his stomach around you, was here again. “It’s not like this.” He chuckled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter