You can't / Mark

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Let me sleep some more” Mark said with a fetal voice, rolling on the other side of the bed so you couldn’t reach him. You were trying to wake him up. It wasn’t like he had schedule or anything, well it was holiday but you wanted to spend some time with him.

You became annoyed it was hard to wake him up. You threw the pillow on his face and left the room angry. You went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast for the two of you. You heard the bathroom door being opened and closed. You smiled at yourself, he finally had woke up.

 

You were concentrated in mixing fruits together when suddenly you felt arms snaking around your waist from behind. You gasped a little from the surprise.

“What are you doing?” Mark said. His voice was still sleepy.

“Fruit salad” You grinned. “I wanted to try something new on the breakfast”

“That’s amazing” He said kissing your cheek. “Have you finished?”

“Almost, you can help me setting the table” You ordered him.

“Yes sir” He said. Leaving for transferring the plates to the table. You smiled looking at his direction, loving the way he seemed excited for helping you.

“Where do you want to go today?” Mark asked as he took a bite from his food, looking at you with curious eyes.

“I don’t want to go anywhere” 

“Why?” His eyes widened, it wasn’t like you as you liked to go out so much. He became worried about you. It was shown all over his face. It made you chuckle

“I just want to spend the day at home, it will be more relaxing. Don’t you agree?” you said, smiling.

He nodded his head slightly, his eyes rolled up and looked over at ceiling as if he was thinking of something. “Wait a minute”

“Is there something wrong?” You looked up at the ceiling wondering if there was something wrong with it since he had been looking at it.

He tipped your chin, turning it to face him. “Look here why are you looking up?”

“You were the one who was looking up?” You snorted. “What’s wrong?”

“Ah!! Right, why did you wake me up so early in the morning?” He raised an eyebrow.

“First, it’s 12 pm now. Second, can’t I have some time with you?” You crossed your arms over your chest.

He shook his head and smirked. “Yes, you have to pay me first”

Your eyebrow reached the ceiling above you, standing up, carrying your plate to the kitchen. You could hear him giggling behind. You knew he was joking so you decided to play along with his little joke. You returned to him.

“I’ll not pay you anything, you know I don’t have money” You smiled evilly.

“Ok, I’ll forg-“

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter