The ever after / Jimin

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Fairytale stories are bull. They made you want to fall in love as they make you admire how a prince and a girl fall in love and then get married and live happily ever after. It was all a lie. They never showed the happily ever after lives of theirs, probably because reality was harsher than any fairy tale.

You thought you had your happily ever after when you got married to the prince you loved with your whole heart. Park Jimin wasn’t a real prince, but he was way as handsome as any prince in a fairy tale. He was so caring, so loving and you knew for the fact that you would love anyone as much as you loved him. 

 

So, you got married to the love of your life and imagined a whole life filled with butterflies and sparkling lights like fireworks. It seemed to be the happily ever after you had dreamed of. You had your first daughter, and everything seemed too perfect for you to believe. You just admired the way Jimin loved your daughter way too much, always willing to come home early to spend time with both of you.

Unfortunately, everything was slowly disappearing. Every beautiful moment were just memories in your head, that feeds you pain and more pain in your chest. Nothing lasts forever they said.

You were sitting on the couch, finger tapping on the back of your phone, lips almost cut from chowing on them for so long, and your eyes... Your eyes were fighting back tears for your own daughter who sleeping next to you. Her head on your lap while her small body outstretched on the rest of the couch.

She was so beautiful. So small and so pretty like a butterfly. She was wearing her favorite dress, the creamy dress that was filled with flower printing, and her favorite red shoes. Her hair was done in a small bun that almost looked like a pigtail. She had been so excited, so happy.

You were so angry.

You couldn’t believe that he would do that to his four years old daughter. How could he break her heart like this, how could he?

It was around ten when you had put your daughter in her bed. Gladly she didn’t wake up or she would have cried all the night long. She would have been disappointed to know that her father broke his promise to her.

It was past midnight when he arrived home. Jimin slowly walked into the bed, probably scared that you would wake up. Settling yourself on the bed, you switched on the light from the nightstand lamp beside you.

Jimin cursed softly, putting his hand on his chest. “You scared me.”

“You are early.” You said sarcastically.

“You will not believe, honey, what happened today,” Jimin said, throwing his arms in the air. “It was such a busy day that I feel like dying. It is a good dying though. Or fans are so cute, they surprised us with a small event and we had to give a visit and support them. You know. Then we were busy planning for tours and practicing.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter