Mission complete/ Sehun, OC

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Just aftermath of DOTS marathon. It’s short, but I still hope you will like it. 

First of all let me celebrate MY FIRST SEHUN SCENARIO!! OMG!! i’M REALLY GLAD TO WRITE THIS <3 

 

OC- Carol Ellen 

 

“Clear.” Pressing his index and middle finger to his earpiece, Sehun took a shift between rooms. His gun was up to his eye level. Clear empty room again.

The building was quite old. Dust and spider webs could be noticed everywhere. It’d be hard to breathe, but thankful to those masks covering their faces.

“I could see that you are looking in the wrong area, Captain Tiger.” A thin laughter sounded in his ear, then followed by a sigh. “Clear.”

Sehun smirked, shaking his head. “Aren’t you the one who is in the wrong area, Alien?” His movement was as quiet as he could. He made sure if the wind blew out of nowhere he’d take the same movement. Always quiet and cautious.

“It is Elle, not Alien.” He smiled when she hissed at him, annoyed.

Reaching for the next room, he gestured for the rest of his comrades to keep behind him, before snapping the door open, raising his gun up again, checking the room. But it was another empty one.

“Clear.” He said lazily, almost tired. He wondered where they sent him to this mission. Everything looked perfectly fine, what were they looking for in here?

“It seems like the gang escaped, sir.” Elle said, her voice returned serious again. “Clear. Are they joking with us, or…?” Sehun couldn’t help but smile. That girl whom he found himself with, in the same team, seemed to be a little arrogant yet cute. He was having fun around her, he found her a funny dude.

The signal went silent for a moment at which Sehun frowned, pressing his index to his earpiece. Sergeant Carol would never stop talking suddenly, she is too talkative to do that. “What’s wrong?”

“There is a movement in Building 2, 4th floor. I think we found them, Captain.” She reported and from her tone he could tell that she was proud of her discover.

“Stay there, don’t take any action until the rest of the unit is there.” Sehun ordered and Carol sighed.

“Don’t worry, sir. I could take care of this bunch of idiots.” She said and Sehun’s heart stopped in his chest.

“Alien… Alien…” He called but she didn’t reply. “Damn it.” Cursing, he turned to look at the soldiers who were with him. “Wrong area, let’s go.”

With every careful yet fast step they took, Sehun’s concern became bigger. Working with Carol for two weeks now, he knew for sure that she was best in causing trouble.

Whatever he was doing right now, he knew it wouldn’t be such an easy mission. There was no sight of the target whatsoever, even their equipment and technical signals wouldn’t catch any sight of life in these areas. So they had to check, themselves.

Now if Carol made any mistakes, Sehun knew that he’d not be able to help her and his heart sank at that fact.

“Alien, answer me…” Sehun said, but there was nothing in return.

There were ten minutes till he reached the other side and enter without anyone noticing. He moved between the corridors, followed by his fellows. He stopped, listening for any movement, but he couldn’t hear it. Maybe they were….

“GET DOWN, RIGHT NOW.”

Sehun froze and so did his soldiers. Glancing around, exchanging looks with his soldiers, they all bent together, putting their guns in front of them.

“Don’t you dare move.” Boots stepped in front of Sehun’s face and he didn’t dare to move. Eyeing the situation, there were six men who wore black clothes and masks covering their faces. The gun was raised, pointed at their head. Six men and five soldiers. No sight of Elle’s team.

Sehun sighed, raising his hand up, starting to straighten up a bit, but the man pressed the gun to his head. “I said no move.” It was a clear threat.

“Okay, fine.” Sehun returned back down, but at that moment, he took the advantage and swung his leg, kicking the man in his knees. The man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter