Once Again/ Jungkook, you (Part 4)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“IT’S NOT YOUR BUSINESS.”

Y/N snapped, glaring at Jungkook. Her face red with anger.

Why would he answer her calls? Why would he say that about her boyfriend?

Jungkook was talking nonsense.

Her boyfriend promised that he wouldn’t talk to that girl again. He promised her that he would only love her. He gave her that ring as a proof. Her eyes fell over the ring in her hand. Jungkook must be mistaken.

She didn’t want to believe what she feared the most. She couldn’t accept it, whatever everybody said.

“I know it’s not my business, but that guy is cheating on you.”

“No, he isn’t.” Y/N said, still want to believe in her boyfriend. In the promise he made to her. “He said he broke up with her.”

“What? You knew he is cheating?” Jungkook’s eyes widened.

Tears started to collect in her eyes, watering it which made Jungkook uncomfortable. He hated to see a woman cry. 

He remembered how a few hours ago, she was talking proudly of her boyfriend as if their love story was one of a kind. But he sensed that there was something wrong with the way she kept looking at her phone.

He never imagined that a person like Y/N could be carrying such a deep scar in her heart. That after this whole time with laughter and good time with her, it would end in tears because of her boyfriend.

“Just forget about him. Why do you still care about a bastard like him? He has another girl with him.”

 “STOP! Don’t call him that.” Y/N snapped, before blunting angrily.  “Shouldn’t you care more about Sumi? Are you going to be an idiot and leave her like that? She loves you. What the hell are you doing here?”

“I’m here for you. Because I thought it would be too rude to leave alone when I’m the one who brought you here.” Jungkook snapped, his expression hard. Why did he stay here when he could run after Sumi?

Now, he had lost Sumi and was arguing with a girl who he had met this morning. It was crazy. Jungkook wasn’t sure what a situation was that, but he knew one thing. That the girl in front of him deserved more love than that bastard was giving to her.

Y/N was a great person whom he wouldn’t be able to meet someone like her again. Somehow, strangely, he found himself caring about what she thought of him, what she was feeling right now. He wished he could comfort her.

But he wasn’t the one she needed. He knew that well.

“Well, at least I know when I let go of the person I love. If I held onto her, not she or I would be happy. You should break up with a person. He’s no good for you”

“And who is good for me? What do you even know?” Tear had skipped her eyes before she wiped it quickly with the back of her hand. “I guess, my business with you is over now.” Y/N said, grabbing her bag, and camera before walking out of the restaurant.

Jungkook could have just left her walking off, but something made him follow her. It felt wrong to leave her when she was at the peak of crying. And there was a promise he wanted to keep.

It felt wrong ending the day that he had spent with her with a fight, and tears messing her face.

Watching her from a few feet away, Y/N seemed to be struggling while walking. He knew that she was crying.

Hard.

He could hear her sobbing as she was trying to call someone. Over and over again.

He wanted to take the phone away from her and tell her to stop reaching for him. But could he do that? He was a mere stranger to her. How did their roads cross each other? Jungkook wondered if it was a fate to meet this girl who seemed to struggle through her love life just like him.

He thought that no one would be as heartbroken as he was. Sumi, even though he loved her dearly, wasn’t the best choice for him. She had her own mind and he had his own. It was hard to always get along with her.

He looked at the girl who was smiling through the whole day, joking around with him, being playful even though she had just met him. A girl who had sensed the world around her differently. He thought that this girl was wonderfully strong and nice.

But this girl was crying her heart out, now, and it broke something inside of him to see her like this.

When no one answered, regardless how much time she called, Y/N’s legs betrayed her and she fell down into the pavement, crying. She pulled her legs to her chest and buried her face into her knees.

She didn’t want to believe what Jungkook had told her. But she also knew that Jungkook had no reason to lie to her. He had been honest with her since the start. Too honest. And now, she had a huge argument with him, leaving him in the restaurant after attacking him with hateful words.

She messed up a lot. She messed up everything. This day was almost the happiest day in her life.

When she calmed down a bit, she felt someone shifting beside her. She didn’t notice that someone was around. A hand dropped on her back, rubbing it in a circular motion. It was big, touching a little bit the bare skin of her back so she could feel how warm it was.

Y/N lifted her head slowly to see who that was.

Again, it was those doe eyes and that sharp jaw. Unconditionally her heart skipped a beat, when she met his eyes. He followed her, he didn’t leave.

 Half chuckle that sounded painful skipped her lips. “I must look pathetic right now.” She ran a hand over her face, and up into her hair. She held on it tightly. “Don’t I?”

“Not really.” Jungkook said gently and Y/N was grateful to him for that.

“I know he was seeing someone else. It always happens when I’m away. But he said, he doesn’t do that. Foolishly, I wanted to believe in him. So I did. How foolish of me.”

“You loved him too much, didn’t you?”

“I do. I do love him. A lot.” Y/N said, looking at the ring on her forefinger. Rolling her it around her finger, she plunged it out. “I was fooled by this little guy.” She showed him the ring, before raising her hand and with a powerful swing, the ring hit the ground. It kept rolling until it slid into the darkness depth of the road.

“Are you sure of that?”

“Nothing to regret.” Y/N smiled at him and Jungkook felt relieved to see her smile again. Reaching her hand to his elbow, Jungkook looked at her confused. “Are you not going to regret it? Sumi, I mean.”

It took Jungkook a moment before shaking his head. “Nothing to regret. I can work with her now.”

“I’m glad to hear that.”

Boom!!

Boom!!

BOOM!!

Y/N’s and Jungkook’s eyes widened at the sound of firework, playing behind the buildings. They looked at each other at the same time, shocked expression on their faces. “We are late.” They said at the same time.

Without a second thought, or hesitation, Jungkook grabbed Y/N’s hand and dragged her with him between the buildings. It reminded Y/N of this morning, when Jungkook’s staff was chasing after them. But this time it was different.

Jungkook was holding her hand tightly in his own, he kept glancing at her with a smile over his face. Wide enough to show his dimple.

Y/N was scrawling, or yelling at him to stop. She was laughing, running with him. They needed to catch up with the firework before its ending. They should reach there together.

Upon reaching the perfect spot, Y/N and Jungkook were breathing heavily. They looked at each other before cracking up with a laughter. They made it.

“Do your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter