The unexpected/ Rap monster. you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Reaching your apartment’s level, you heard the elevator close and gone behind you.

You sighed as you walked through the aisle, hoping that the floor would turn into an electric mat, taking you in front of your apartment at the end of the aisle without making another effort.

The work had already destroyed every muscle and bone in your body that you were too tired to walk. You wanted to reach up to your door quickly so you could have a hot and a warm shower, before preparing up the dinner.

Probably Namjoon would come from work tired as hell.

I’m tired, too. You whined mentally as you sighed out loud.

You knew that his tiredness could exceed yours as he went through a whole idol life. He had to practice, dance, compose and write songs. Of course he could lose his mind. And as a good wife you should work hard to at least make him comfortable and happy at home.

Not standing your high heels anymore, you took them off as you continued to walk barefoot through the aisle until you finally reached your apartment door.

 

“Felt like forever.” You murmured as you rumbled through your bag, looking for your keys. Your bag was technically your garbage. You had a lot of tissues, an empty chocolate paper and empty chips bag. Not being able to find the keys, you sighed, kicking your legs to the ground frustrated as you looked more inside your bag.

Your house worked with key instead of password because you thought that this was safer. Now you hoped it was a password lock instead.

A lot of thoughts crossed your mind that you would have actually forgot your keys in the first place. Now, aside from being tired, you would wait at least two hours until Namjoon came home. If he wouldn’t call and apologize for sleeping at the studio due to overtime work.

Your eyes almost watered from happiness when you got hold of the keys and grabbed them out of the bag. “What a relief.”

As you were about to open the door, you found the door opening by itself that you had to gasp and Jump in surprise.

“What are you doing here?” you said, your voice came out weird from surprise. What you saw in front of you was the most unexpected surprise. Namjoon was actually standing in front of you. After a year and half of marriage, he made it before you home, for the first time.

You eyed him and the way he was dressed, made your heart skip a beat with wonder. He was wearing dark shorts over a white long sleeveless shirt that stuck to his body, but over it he was wearing an apron… APRON??

Before you could say anything and express your surprise, Namjoon smiled and opened his arms, wide, taking you in his arm in a tight hug. He pulled you inside, closing the door behind you, but still, his arms tightly held you.

“You are finally home.” He cooed and your eyebrows stuck to the ceiling. Was he using Agyeo???

“I missed you.” he said, sniffing your hair, before placing a soft kiss over your head.

“Ah, uh.” You nodded, still surprised.

Namjoon pulled away as he pouted looking at you straight in the eyes. “Ah, uh? That’s it.”

You gulped as you shook your head. “No, I mean. I missed you too.” A smile curved over your lips as you started to believe what you were seeing. “How come… you are home?”

“Do you want me to leave?” He said, walking toward the door and you held his arms, stopping him.

“No, I’m just surprised?” You said, a grin over your face.

Smiling back at you, Namjoon pulled you into his chest, hugging you again. “You must be tired.”

“I think.”

“You think?” he looked at you eyebrow raised and you nodded.

“Yeah, because right now, after I saw you. I don’t know what I feel anymore.” You admitted it. Even after being married to him, he still with his cute dimple smile made your heart jump like a teenager girl in love.

Pinching your cheeks, he chuckled as he placed a kiss on your forehead. “Go and wash up. The food will be over in a little bit.”

“Food?” you asked, confused, then looked at the apron. “Don’t tell me…”

“Jin Hyung gave me recipes of some delicious food, he made for us before.” He said, rubbing his nape. “I wanted you to taste it.”

You were touched. You could feel the tears poking your eyes from happiness, until you remembered that Namjoon couldn’t cook.

“But you can’t cook.” You said, eyes wide and he shook his head, pushing you toward the bathroom door.

“Don’t worry and trust me.”

You froze in your place. The last time he said that, he broke the vase that your best friend gifted you as marriage’s gift. And when he said it again, that he could fix it up, he messed it up. It was a complete failure that he ended up getting frustrated and throwing it in the garbage.

You half turned and gave him a look that showed worry and fear.

“Hey.” He pushed you, playfully, from your shoulder, making you taking a step backward. “Don’t look at me like this. I want to help you.”

Sighing, you place

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter