Our little star/ Jungkook, you (Part 2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

A beauty like you Ch. 141 | Our little star part 1 Ch. 158

 

-Having your own family is a huge responsibility, but forming a family should be based on love. 

A little thing since I haven’t updated and I actually should not update lol XD but I couldn’t resist. 

 

Once the song ended, the boys threw themselves on the ground breathless and tired. They had been practicing for four hours and it was finally over.

They were drained by their sweats, breathing hard and really thirsty. Jungkook felt like he was going to die, his body was aching, he barely had enough sleep last night. Thanks to his Eunbyul who hadn’t stopped crying throughout the whole night.

“How’s our star?” Hoseok asked, giving Jungkook a bottle of water. He accepted it and swallowed half of it before finding his breath to talk.

“Healthy and super active.” He shook his head.

“Kids are always like this.” Namjoon noted. He was panting, his hair sticking to his face and his mouth was slightly open begging for air.

“But I can’t sleep.” Jungkook whined, lying flat on the ground. “She doesn’t stop crying.”

“She will when she grows up.” Taehyung said, making Jungkook look at him with an expressionless face. Was he supposed to be happy about that fact?

“I was just saying.” Taehyung shrugged, grabbing the water bottle from his hand.

“If you are that tired…” Yoongi started. “Then come with us and stay at the dorm tonight.”

 

Jungkook’s eyes widened.

Yes, he was tired. So tired. But he hadn’t once thought about not going home and stay at the dorm. Since Eunbyul was born, it was actually hard being away from home and go to his schedule and tours. He wanted to spend more time with his daughter and his wife.

“He is right, Jungkook.” Namjoon said. “You can stay if you are too tired.”

Jungkook shook his head, refusing the idea. “I can’t.” He won’t have any sleep at all if he was away from home. “I’m kind of tired, but I don’t hate it. It actually became kind of new life style. I'm getting used to it.”

“He likes her.” Jimin commented.

“Of course I like her.” Jungkook got high suddenly. His cheeks reddened when all the members looked at him with soft eyes.

He stood up, feeling embarrassed, “who won’t like his daughter.”

Once Jungkook made his way out of the practice room, the member chuckled softly.

“He grew up a lot.” Jin said.

“I won’t ever get married.” Yoongi said, shaking his head. “He looks like a ghost.”

“You will change your mind when you meet the one for you.” Jimin said to Yoongi who rolled his eyes.

“I miss Eunbyul.” Taehyung was in another world, thinking of the little girl. He liked to play with her a lot.

All the boys actually loved her.

She wasn't only Jungkook’s daughter. She was Bangtan’s daughter.

~~

Next Sunday, Jungkook didn’t have any schedule, so he decided to stay home. He told you not to wake him up and just let him sleep a little longer.

Understanding how much he must have been tired and were waiting for this day off so badly, you let him sleep for more couple of hours.

Fortunately, Eunbyul was asleep too, so you found it a chance to do some cleaning around the house, cooking, studying a little.

After preparing lunch, cleaning a little, you grabbed your laptop and sat on the couch. You left Eunbyul beside her father, so there was nothing to worry about. 

It had been a while since you sat down on your laptop to write, you missed it. Life had taken out a lot of time from you, to focus on your dreams and ambition.

You missed the feeling of words rushing inside your brain and your hand typing without even thinking too much.

You took a break from your classes, postponed it to the new semester, which are going to start next week. You needed to keep up with the your studies and writing too

For Eunbyul, you had already agreed with your mom to take care of her until you finished your class and your mom was the happiest with the idea.

Before you could even open the Microsoft word, Eunbyul started to cry. You bit your lips, closing the laptop, placing it back to its place, before going to see her.

Anything for the star. You thought, opening the door.

Jungkook was up --of course, he would wake up, Eunbyul was so loud-- He was Eunbyul’s stomach, trying to calm her down. His hair was in a mess state, his lips were puffy and his eyes were barely open. You tried to ignore how he looked so cute when he woke up and go to check your daughter.

You approached the bed and sat on the edge carrying Eunbyul in your arms, Jungkook threw himself backward into the bed.

“She suddenly started to cry.” He said, his eyes were wide open now, staring at the ceiling. He must have been surprised by her sudden outburst.

“She need to change.” You said, after confirming it. You looked at Jungkook and half smiled, “Sorry, she woke you up.”

“What time is it?”

“Half past Eleven.” You stood up, Eunbyul in your arms. “Go back to sleep.”

Jungkook ran his hand over his face, letting out a heavy exhale. “I’m awake.” He settled himself up again. “Do you want help?”

Your eyes widened at his offer. “You can’t handle this.”

“I want to help though.”

“Are you sure of that?” Jungkook shook his head and you chuckled. “I appreciate your offer, but now go have a shower. Lunch is ready”

“Why am I the happiest married man ever?” Jungkook smirked, looking at you smugly.

You rolled your eyes, shaking your head slightly. He got off the bed and kissed your temple before heading to the bathroom, but you stopped him, he gave you a confused look.

“Your daughter first.” You told him, you needed to get Eunbyul to calm down. He nodded, giving you a way in.

You said that you didn’t need help.

However, there wasn’t a second when you didn’t call for Jungkook for help.

"Jungkook, please, the lotion?!" "Jungkook" "Jungkook!!"

"Y/N..." He grimaced at you. "Can you just tell me all you want in one go?"

You grinned at him, mouthing an apologize. "Just this once, okay?"

He sighed, nodding.

“The diaper, please?”  

“Where is it?” He asked, giving you an eyebrow raised as he was standing at the doorway.

“Hmmm… In the closet, at the bottom of the closet.”

He then disappeared, coming back with a frown, “I couldn’t find it.”

You blinked at him several times, there was no way that he couldn’t find it. It wasn’t like the diaper pack was too small to find. “Can you find it for me, Jungkook? Or can you hold your daughter for a moment?”

He nodded, holding your daughter and you disappeared out of the bathroom.

Jungkook couldn’t believe that he was in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter