That night/ Mino, you (Part 2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I thought about it."

"I don't want to end it with you."

"I don't want to get the divorce done. We can try again, huh?"

 

It had been nine days since you left.

Amy wasn't around much, she started to take distance and he didn't really think of her that much.

The one who filled his mind was you.

You who came into his life like a catastrophic disaster and existed his life with a few trace of your beautiful smile in his mind.

A few encouraged words from you when he was stressed from work, always worked like a magic and he found himself smiling, feeling better. He missed those moments.

Your heart.

 

He didn't realize before that you had taken such a huge role in his life, that you had been a support for him and something he could look forward to meet every day.  

He didn't realize that he had already fallen in love with you. Getting attached to you more than he'd wished for.

He reached his phone and opened the screen. There was no notification, he sent you ton of texts, but you replied to nothing, even though you had read them all.

He was dying to hear from you.

Making up his mind, figuring out his heart. His finger worked faster over the letters and without hesitation he pressed send.

He sent two texts to two different people.

The first was for Amy. He needed to make things clear with himself first, before settling things with you.

Mino, 12: 19 am » We need to talk.

Amy, 12: 30 am » I know what you want to say Mino. You are in love with her, aren't you?

Mino, 12: 31 am » I think I do.

Amy, 12:38 am » JERK!!

Mino 12: 38 am » I'm sorry Amy.  

Seen at 6:39 am

Amy did expect something like this to happen since the day Mino got married. You were too good that she had always been so jealous of you, but yet she couldn't hate you for taking her boyfriend away.

You really were a great person and Mino only dated her so that he could distress his family. He was using her, even if he did like her for a little bit

 

~~~

 

Why have you had to suffer in your life?

Was a happy life never meant for you?

You thought you could finally live your life and forget about what you went through. You thought you were finally going to forget about your feelings toward him and get rid of the awful feeling in your chest of not being loved back.

You thought you were free from him, from your feelings for him, so why?

Why did he say that when you finally were going to let him live with the person he liked?

Why?

Everything around you were quiet, except your mind that was having wars of thoughts. There were so many cons and pros revolving in your head and a painful ache in your chest that made you want to scream.

Why wouldn't he let go too?

Your fingers hovered over the words that he sent you. You didn't know why he was doing this. You wanted to cry out loud and tell him to leave you alone.  

"I'm not going to sign the papers."

You had been staring at this simple line for more than half an hours wondering and asking, but you couldn't find an answer for any of your questions and heartbreak.

You bit your lips as you wrote back to him. He couldn't do that to you, not after what you saw a few days ago. Thinking about that day made you sick, sad, lonely and pained. You were in a great pain after that day.

"I don't know what you are planning. But don't make the two of us more miserable than this"

You threw your phone next to you on the couch, wrapping your arms around your chest, your thumb on your lips, eating your lower lip. It was a nervous habit of yours.

Not more than a few seconds passed, Mino returned your text with another one. Was he waiting for you to text him? Normally, it would take him half an hour to three hours to reply to any of your texts.

"You finally replied?! Oh god! I thought something happened to you. Are you okay?"

The text made you frustrated. It made you think of the couple of weeks when the two of you started to become closer and talk to each other. You didn't like it. You wished he would return back to his cold self.

When you didn't reply to him, he texted you again. This one made your heart sank deep in your chest. Tears started to form in your eyes.

"I missed you."

Another texted came after the other, not giving you a chance to read them probably at the time.

"I thought about it."

"I don't want to end it with you."

"I don't want to get the divorce done. We can try again, huh?"

"Will you come back home?"

"Y/N..."

He doesn't like you. You told yourself. It could be his parent again, who were against the divorce and he had no other choice but to bring you back.

But your parent said nothing to you. You didn't even tell them yet.

We can try again.... Will you come back?

Those words made your stomach flip. Would it work again after knowing that after you lift he brought her home?

Would it be easy to squeeze your feelings for him and smash your heart just to make it work?

If only you hadn't fallen for him, it would have been easier than this.

"No... Let's divorce, Mino. Trying would be impossible after what I saw that day. I thought it wouldn't matter since the two of us never had a thing for each other. But it hurt as hell. I'm not ready to get hurt again. Sorry."

Three months living with him, gaining nothing but a cold shoulder and now he didn't want a divorce?

Were you really that easy that now he wanted to play longer, or wasn't he ready yet to tell his parent about his love for another girl?

"Too late." You said to yourself, as you closed your phone. "I will help no more." 

He didn't even call you.

You looked at the ceiling, trying to keep the tears in your eyes, but you couldn't. They started to soak your face.

You weren't going to live in this pain.

You let go and couldn't hold onto your love again. Because if you did, it would open up many wounds in your chest.

 

~~

 

You were at work when your phone suddenly rang beside you. You held it quickly, silenced it as your boss glared at you for not putting on vibration, during work.

You murmured an apology before looking at the screen to see who the caller was.

You frowned deeply and felt your stomach knot. Mino's name was glowing on the screen.

You excused yourself out of the room and went to the emergency exit stairs, where no one would be there. You didn't know why he was calling, but you weren't going to ignore him this time. You had to talk to him about how badly the both of you should finish it quickly.

"Hello." You answered your phone.

"Y/N?" You bit your lips upon hearing your name being called by him. It had been so long since you heard his voice and it sent butterflies in your stomach. Your eyes started to blur.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter