Timing/ Jimin

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Timing

When they said that love is all about timing, you didn’t believe them back then.

But, now…

It’s clear that they were right all that time. You felt it now, when he entered the room with a girl, arms linking. Probably his girlfriend.

All the excited feeling to see him again, all the butterflies you felt in your stomach anticipating him died at that moment.

 

The world revolved around you as you turned around, hoping Jimin didn’t see you. It would be too embarrassing to see him now when his girlfriend was with him. You felt soulless as the realization hit you hard on the head.

“I will wait for you, I’ll not give up. I’ll wait until you are ready to be with me.”

Why did you expect for him to wait for you till now? It had already been 2 years since you left. Of course, he moved on.

“Noona” A hand suddenly dropped on your shoulder made you jumped startled. It was Jungkook, giving you a concerned look. He was the one who encouraged you to come to the party and meet Jimin after all this time. “I didn’t know she would come with him.”

“You didn’t tell me?” You glared at him, feeling your body shaking. You were so disappointed. Your hopes were up that everything could go back. “He has a girlfriend, Jungkook. I am so embarrassed to be here.”

“She is not his girlfriend.”

Your eyes widened. “She is not.”

Jungkook sighed, running his hand through his hair. “She is. Well, but not like this. It’s complicated.”

“Are you joking with me, right now?”

“Noona, please don’t give up. Hyung still loves you and you love him.” Jungkook said, reaching for your forearm. “I thought he was coming alone, and…”

“Jungkook.” You gave him a sad smile as you held his hand that was on your forearm and removed it gently. “Thank you for your efforts, but I think it’s too late. It’s over.” Jungkook didn’t look pleased. He was the one who knew about your feelings for Jimin so well. But, he couldn’t help you anymore.

It was all your fault from the start.

Turning around to leave, before you could take more than three steps, out of nowhere, someone appeared in front of you which ended up with you bumping into them.

“I’m sorry.” You didn’t look up as all you were thinking about was leaving and that Jimin shouldn’t see you at the party.

If he moved on, he shouldn’t know that you were back.

Stepping aside to leave, a hand reached your elbow, pulled you back and turned you around. You gasped at the sudden contact, but then gasped again when you found yourself face to face with him. Only a few inches separated you apart. If he leaned in, he could kiss you, instantly.

Jimin looked as shocked as you were. His eyes were wide open and you could tell that his jaw was clenched.

“You…” His mouth opened as his eyes eyed you. He was pale as if he saw a ghost, not a person. He was trying to say more, but words seemed to run out from his mind.

He probably wanted to curse at you for coming back now. Or why would he do that? You were just a memory from the past, weren’t you? He moved on, didn’t he?

“Jimin.”

A girl popped out from the crowd and you recognized her as the girl who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter