Punch/ Jungkook, OC Part 5

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“He will be here soon!” Jungkook said, putting a mug of hot milk in front of Minyoung.

Minyoung kept starring at the mug in front of her without saying one word, as if all the words had run off from her tongue. Only one question was in her mind, what the hell was Jungkook doing here at her uncle's house?

*

10 Minutes ago....

The bags that were in Minyoung’s hands fell on the ground in which Jungkook breathlessly looking in her direction.

Minyoung didn’t know what she was actually seeing, she couldn't figure out what that supposed to mean. Jungkook was punching the sand bag with all his strengths as if his life was depending on it.

“What are you doing here?” Jungkook hissed and Minyoung snapped from her shock.

Was he really a bad person? Using my uncle training club for his fights? What is this?

“I-I came to see my uncle… where is he?” She exhaled, the words coming out from soullessly.

“Your uncle?!” Jungkook eye’s widened. “You’re,” He gulped hard, “Kim Seokjin’s sister?”

“You know, Oppa?”

 

*

“Minyoung-ah…” Jungkook called her after clearing his throat, and Minyoung switched her gaze to him. He looked nervous as he kept his bottom lip. “I’m…”

“I’m home” A voice said as the door suddenly opened revealing her uncle.

Once he spotted Minyoung, he ran to her and crushed her into a hug.

Minyoung, annoyingly, pushed her uncle away, “I thought you would be here?”

“I went out to buy something. Yaah, you brat! You missed me?” he pinched her cheeks and hugged her again.

She was powerless to fight her childish uncle back. He had always been like this, loving his sister’s children, despite him hating the idea of having kids, which Minyoung believed it was the reason why he hadn’t married till that moment.

Jungkook stepped away, watching the heartwarming reunion of the uncle and his niece from far. He smiled seeing how they tease and annoy each other. It had been a long time since he saw his coach smiling.

Something inside Jungkook flipped when he saw Minyoung was smiling to her uncle. Like he never expected from her to do. He also smiled, unexpectedly think that her smile was actually cute.

He hit his head for thinking like that and returned back to his training room. Jungkook sighed, sitting on the bench that was placed next to the small battle ring at the corner of the room.

So it was really her? She’s back.

He smiled again to himself, wearing back his gloves to continue his practice.

***

“Samchon, aren’t you going to make up with mom?” Minyoung asked, taking a bit from the food that her uncle had prepared for her which actually was her mother’s food.

“She still thinks I killed him, right?” Her uncle’s tone became serious suddenly.

Putting back her spoon on the table Minyoung sighed and gave a small smile to her uncle, “If she was still thinking so, she won’t send you even a little bit of this food.”

“Right? She would have ignored me, right?” He inquired and she nodded, “you knew my mom, sensitive but caring.”

Minyoung watched her uncle exclaimed in happiness, jumping all over the place and clapping his hands together. He suddenly grabbed her cheeks in his hands and look closely at her eyes.

“Uncle,” she muffled as her lips was pursed up. “I don’t think it’s something you should get happy about. I’m still blaming you.”

He cleared his throat and returned back to his seat. “How’s your life here? Does anyone remember you?”

“Thankfully, No. No one really said anything in particular about me being the coward's or gangster's sister, so I don’t think they remember.”

“I think so too, Jungkook would tell me if he recognized you.” Her uncle said, watching his niece almost spat her food all over the table

“Jungkook! Ah, right, uncle. What’s your relationship with him?” she wiped with the back of her hands, looking at her uncle with her eyes wide.

“You don’t remember him. He is that kid…"

Minyoung gave him a look that said: Am I supposed to know That Kid?

Her uncle groaned, "Remember that kid... The one who used to stick with your brother.”

“WHAT?!” Minyoung this time, spat her water on the table, exclaiming.

“Yah, stop spitting what’s in your mouth, it is disgusting” He yelled, scolding her. But Minyoung’s mind went to another place.

A place when her brother used to practice here and she came to see him. She liked to watch him and him, working hard to become someone she could be proud of all her life.

Flashback

“Oppa is the best!” Minyoung grinned at her brother, seokjin who was punching the sand bag with a smile on his face.

“What about Oppa?” Luhan pointed at himself, “Am I not manlier than your brother?”

Minyoung scoffed and shrugged her shoulder, “Look who’s talking? The girly boy?”

“Yah! What did you just call me?” Luhan warped his arm around her neck, choking her in a playful way.

Seokjin laughed, seeing his best friend and sister were playing around together, happily when they were nearly killing each other.

“You should marry each other?” Seokjin joked and Luhan gave him a thumb up while Minyoung glared at her older brother.

“Me? Marrying an old man like him? No thank you!” she scoffed, warping her around her chest.

“Watch your words girl! Who’s the old man?”

“It’s you~” She stuck out her tongue and Luhan did the same as her, making him as childish as she was.

“Minyoung-ah, are you still getting bullied?” seokjin, suddenly, asked, making Minyoung look down at the floor and shook her head.

“What? You are getting bullied?” Luhan exclaimed, examining her closely and she shyly slapped his hands that were searching for any wounds and shook her head. “I’m fine, really!”

Seokjin moved toward her and kneeled down to be at her level. He cupped her face in his hands and searched in her eyes. He could clearly see that she was lying to him.

Sighing, he rubbed her cheeks smoothly with his thumb, feeling guilty that it was all because of him, “Minyoung-ah, I’m sorry. It’s all because of me”

“No, Oppa. You did nothing wrong. I believe in you.” She said, with a determined look on her face.

“What a brave girl, that's my little girl.” Luhan ruffled her hair, but she slapped his hands away again and glared at him, "Who's your girl?"

“Hyung!” Suddenly a pale, small boy ran into the practice room. His face was messed up completely. It was filled with bruises and cuts. His clothes were filled with dirties and he looked like he was in a great pain as he was painting and couldn't steady himself up

Minyoung gasped, putting her hands over . It’s the first time to see a boy filled with injuries and cuts.

Who could do something like that?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter