Love to kill/ V

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It wasn’t an easy decision he had to make. Looking at the innocent figure of the girl who had given him everything he wanted, sleeping soundly and safe, he touched her checks with the back of his hand, running his slender fingers across her smooth skin.

A soft groan skipped her lips as she pushed him away, “give me more time to sleep.”

He smiled to himself as he kissed the side of her face. “Sleep soundly, lovely.”

The smile died into a stern face. Inserting the soundproofing range, he pointed the gun to her head. Without a second thought, he fired.

Poor her.

Another soul has been wasted because they were too stupid.

And well, because it also cost a lot of money inform of both cash and information.

“Sweet dreams.” He said his last words before walking out of the door. Leaving her with a pool of blood around her beautiful figure. 

 

~~~~

 

“It is the third unfortunate news happening this month. A young lady, not more than 21 years old had been found dead in her room. Shoot to death.”

The news said as you were having breakfast with your roommates. One of your roommates, Kayla, rolled her eyes as she snorted.

“She was they said.” Shaking her head, she muffled the food in . “That’s why you should not do one night stands. Especially with strangers. They will probably rob you and then kill in the end.”

“Strangely, nothing was stolen in her house. I don’t think he was a thief.” Jenny, the blonde, said. She was the girl who liked to play innocent all the time. As if she was the angel and everyone else was the devil who meant to hurt her. “I am not sure I will ever trust anyone again. What do you think, Y/N?”

Kayla and Jenny looked at you, curious about your opinion. However, as always you just took the last bit in your plate as you stood on your feet and walked to the kitchen sink. “I have a class now. I should go.”

Jenny frowned at Kayla, frustrated. “Does she always ignore me or is it just my imagination?”

Kayla smiled, shaking her head. “She is just a little bit like this. We have to cope with that.”

“I am not coping with anything ty.” Jenny huffed, glaring at your back as you were washing your dishes, not giving answering. “Whatever I have class too.”

Jenny pushed the chair, making sure you heard how annoyed she was as she went to her room slapping the door behind her.

Kayla sighed as she walked to your side. She slid her plates into the sink and leaned onto it so that she could look at you. “Don’t mind Jenny. She is just a little sensitive.”

You nodded as you gave Kayla a small smile. “Yeah, I know.”

“She just hopes you can share your feelings, your thoughts with her. She wants to be your friend.”

“I don’t think I will need friends.” You said as you excused yourself to the living room. You grabbed your stuff and headed out of the house, leaving Kayla alone in the kitchen. You could only imagine how disappointed she was with your small talk, but you cared less.

Friends?

You don’t need them.

They only call themselves friends and then walk away once they discover you were different or not who they hoped you to be.

Ex-con daughter. Nobody wanted to be a friend of someone whose father was in jail.

Especially girls like Jenny.

You remember exactly how girls like her treated you in high school. The memory was still clear as if it happened yesterday. Even though the wounds had healed, your hair had grown, your tears dried, they still hurt. It was painful to think about the hell you went through the past two years.

You looked forward to becoming a university student so much because people will care less about what you did. You didn’t have to make close contact with anyone, and you didn’t see the same people every day.

Friends?

No one wanted to be your friends.

Swimming in your own thoughts, you didn’t notice him until it all had happened. When you crashed directly into his shoulder tripping, you feel on your knees. Your hair fell over your face as you winced from the burning in your knees.

Bad day obviously, because you were wearing a skirt and the pain shouting into your joint told you that you were already bleeding badly.

“Are you okay?”

You didn’t look at him as you tried to stand on your own. You were too embarrassed to even look at him. Keeping your eyes on the floor, you bowed to him as you walked away.

“Are you sure, you are fine? Your knees are bleeding. Should we go to the hospital?”

He touched your arm as he tried to catch your steps. Pushing him away, you turned around and looked at him, annoyed.

But...

His eyes were wide opened with worry and surprise. You took in a deep breath as you watched him, looking around hopelessly. He was tall, taller than you. His hair was blonde, and his eyes were.... his eyes were magnificently beautiful. They were sharp on the edge and full of depth you had never seen before. With a pointed nose and sharp jaw, he was breathtakingly beautiful.

Who was he? Which major was he in? You had never seen him around the campus before.

At that moment, you knew you were in trouble. You should not have looked at him at all.

“I am fine.” You said, putting your hands in the air and turned around to walk before this strange feeling in your stomach getting stronger.

“Are you really fine?” He followed you, sidestepped in front of you as you backed away surprised. “You are bleeding.”

“I know. Don’t worry I will not sue you.” You said nonchalantly and he smiled.

Your breath caught in your chest as butterflies swam inside your stomach. The charisma he had was a big deal.

“I cannot leave you like this, with your knees bleeding.” He looked around, left and right, everywhere, until his eyes stopped at the right place.

From the way he was looking around, you figured that he was new here. He didn’t know a lot about the campus which took him to find the pharmacy.

Who was he? Did he come here to see someone?

“Wait for me here.” He said to you as he started walking towards the pharmacy. “I will be back.”

You didn’t even get the chance to protest or reject his offer as he ran to the pharmacy.

Sighing, you looked at your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter