Write on me/ Yongguk, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Are you sure?” His husky, deep voice sent shivers down your arms as he looked directly into your eyes.

You nodded as you flashed him a small smile. “I trust you.”

 

 

Even though you knew Yongguk for less than two months now, but somehow you felted bond to him. He always was nice to you and too gentle with his talking and the way he looked at you. You found yourself liking this man slowly, being fond of him more and more. You never imagined yourself being with someone like him.

You always thought that you were going to love someone with a good background, whose job would be a doctor or a director or with whatever respectable job that society would accept. But you found yourself falling for that person instead. He was just an artist, someone who you unconditionally loved

“It’s going to hurt though.” The concern never left his eyes and that was something you loved about him. Yongguk was always worried about you.

You nodded. Your heart hammered in your chest and you felt your breath shortening, and for a second he seemed to notice your hesitation.

With a smile, he took your hands in his and placed a soft kiss over your knuckles. “You don’t have to do it.” Yongguk hadn’t asked you out, nor had he said he loved you. But you didn’t need to hear it because you could see his love with his action.

Actions are always better than words that could be just a lie.

You took a deep breath and straightened your back. You squeezed Yongguk’s hand once, before nodding again. “No, I’m ready.”

“Y/N?!!”

You smiled, more widely this time. You were sure of what you were doing, and you only trusted him for doing it for you.

You took off your jacket, then your blouse. Your heart wouldn’t calm down as you were stripping in front of Yongguk. It felt weird to do that in front him, as if you were completely exposed to him now. Even though you still wore your bra.

You tried hard to think that you were in a bikini, not your underwear. It would make you calm a little down.

“Excuse me.” Yongguk said, clearing his throat before sliding the strip of your bra down your arm a little bit. You shivered under his touch and your skin turned numb and hot.

“Yongguk.” Before he could reach the needle to your skin, you stopped him as you touched his thigh that was beside you. You were sitting between his legs and you could feel his breath tickling the back of your neck.

“Should we stop?” He asked, gently.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter