War of Love | Yongguk

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Originally posted by u-know-time

 

At first sight, anyone would mistake the girl in the mirror as just a normal college girl. Nothing could send an off message about her. Her hair just reached her shoulders, in a freshly done cut. Little makeup touched her lips, cheeks, and eyes. She was wearing a white blouse over dark blue jeans. she was not on the tall side or the short side, but her black high heels gave her extra length to her legs.

Nothing but a normal college girl.

Suddenly, the door swung open and a huge man with buffed muscles entered the room. He half bowed at you before stepping aside, for him to enter your room. You noticed it many times. How tense the atmosphere could be when he walked around with his men.

 

Straight posture, broad shoulders, strong muscles, and very tall he almost touches the door. There was no way you could find him walking alone. Five to ten men at least follow his trails like puppets.

His stern and sharp eyes softened when he saw you. A smile stretched wildly over his face reaching each ear as he wrapped his arms around you, giving you a tight hug.

“How’s my little girl doing?” He asked, when you looked toward the door, his men were long gone, leaving you and him for some daughter and father moment.

“Getting ready for the unknown.” You tried to smile in front of him. Being strong at this moment is all you could do for him not to worry so much.

A sigh skipped his mouth, his eyes were searching something in you as he held your face with his big hands. “You don’t have to do it if you don’t want. We can manage ourselves and get through it together.”

You touched his hands as you tightened your grip on them. Being the only girl in the family and the only heir had put you in the position of attention, so your father was extra protective and anxious when it comes to you.

“You know that this will not be solved unless we do this.”

“But this is your life.”

“And I was meant to lead our family. It is my density and I cannot stop it. I am doing it not only for you but for me and my uncles.” Uncles. All the men in black, tougher than a rock, stronger than a volcano, a whole army, were all your uncles and brothers. From the very start of your life till now, they treated you like their princess.

He hugged you again. His grip was stronger this time, protective. Sending his daughter to the enemy territory was the most difficult decision both of you took. He looked one more time at you, before giving you a nod. It was time.

“Are you ready?”

“Ready.”

~~

It was decided that the meeting between the two families would be in the hotel owned by your father. A reservation was made for the most expensive restaurant, taking the whole place for only this event.

As you walked in, there were two rows of men wearing black, each row opposite to the other leaving a small narrow aisle for you to pass through. They resemble each other so much in bodybuilding and posture. If anyone passed through this hall, they would wet their pants in fear.

The right rows stood your men, on the left stood the people whom you had fought with almost your whole life. They were glaring at you as if you were going to dethrone their queen. Ignoring their glares, you walked to the restaurant door where your father was already waiting with the guests.

Your heart was beating too fast. Your hand started to get dam as anxiety was getting the best of you. It was this moment when you cannot go back anymore.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter