Hide/ Rap monster, you (Part 2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I promised for a second part. Here it is. It took me a long time. I'm sorry for keeping you waiting <3 

Pt1 >> Ch 167

 

Namjoon realised his feelings when you stopped meeting up with you. He just simply missed you. He missed hanging out with you. It was hard to accept the distance you made because of his girlfriend.

That’s when he realised he had feelings for you, more than just being his friend.

Trying to call you for the nth time, there was still no reply. You wouldn’t take his calls.

Namjoon looked at the newest song, the both of you were working on. He could finish it by himself, but still he needed you to help him out. He needed you in many things than he could have imagined.

 

 

He simply missed your calls in the morning, checking if he woke up or not. He missed the small meals you brought for him in the middle of a hard tiring day. He missed your opinion on his songs.

More importantly, he missed your presence around.

Namjoon was in the dilemma that he no longer knew about his feelings. He was attracted to his girlfriend, but did he love here? Was he ready to lose you, for her?

Namjoon’s girlfriend wasn’t the first one. Actually, he never was in a serious relationship. He tried to run away from the idea that he might have feelings for you, so he dated a lot. Yet, you never had a boyfriend.

He didn’t know that the reason you were still single was because of his feelings for him

A few minutes passed, his thoughts were in a mess, when his phone suddenly rang. Alerted, he checked his phone, expecting it to be you, only to get disappointed.

It was his girlfriend.

“Hey.” He answered, tired from overthinking.

“Why do you sound so down? Are you okay?”

Namjoon nodded to himself, playing with the mug placed in front of him. “I’m okay. Just work. Did you need something?”

“We have a date today. Did you forget that?”

“Ah.” Right, he was supposed to go out with her. She wanted to go shopping, he still didn’t understand why she needed him with her. “About that...”

“You can’t cancel this.” Her voice showed that she was a little sad.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter