Splashes / Bambam, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Sun hot above in the clear sky and between the white candy cotton clouds. It shined happily above the surface of the deep sea. The water drops of the salty water sparkled when it made contact with the sun.

Everything, everyone, seemed to be happy as they enjoyed the sight of the golden beach of Thailand.

You would also enjoy the view at the max if that guy who was playing in the water, forgetting completely about you, were sitting next to you and enjoying the view with you.

You couldn’t blame him though, he finally got to come back home and saw his friends who he hadn’t seen in a long while. Bambam decided to go to visit his friends and family, so he took you there with him, promising you to give you the best dates every.

He promised you to take you over to many particular places that he liked to go, and one of those places was the beach. But you thought that it would be only you and him. Not his friends too!

 

Your chest boiled when you saw this girl leaning and slapping Bambam’s bare arms slightly. You learned when you met them that she was his childhood friend. That she saw him nothing but a brother to her, however you couldn’t help getting rid of this spark of jealousy inside of you.

“Having fun alone.” You scoffed, rolling your eyes as you noticed that he didn’t even turn or glance at you once.

He asked you to join them in the water and have fun, but you decided to give him time with his friends. But that didn’t mean to get all touchy with his female friends--which you noticed he had a lot--and not even give even a look for a second.

“All the boys are silly.” You murmured to yourself, pulling your legs to your chest, wrapping your arms around them. Hating to wait anymore, you stood up with a frustrated sigh. Tying your hair up, in a messy bun, you slid into your thin, see-through oversized black shirt, leaving only your legs bare, as you wore two pieces swimming suit.

“Going somewhere?” You heard someone saying, behind you. You turned, to find Ram, Bambam’s friend. He was a good looking boy with tanned skin, his body was muscled as he wasn’t that thin and had boarded shoulders. You couldn't help but glance at his well toned abs.

He fluffed his black wet hair with one hand as the other wrapped a towel over his neck. He shot you a small smile and you smiled back, feeling a little blush over your cheeks. “Yeah, I was going to…” You looked around you, not sure where exactly you were going. You were just so jealous to continue watching BamBam having fun without you.  “…Around?”

He chuckled with a nod, putting on his shirt. “Do you want company?”

“Hmm…” You glanced at Bambam finding him so busy splashing water and swimming with his friends. You turned to Ram and gave him a smile, wiping your hands in your shirt. “Why not?”

As you go and Ram walked by your side, Bambam glanced at where you were sitting, only not to find you. Panicking, he searched with his eyes for you, only to find you, walking away with a familiar back. Ram

When you turned and laughed at something Ram told you, his heart clenched and he could feel his face burning up.

“Something wrong?” Hathai, Bambam’s best friend said, putting an arm over Bambam’s shoulder. Bambam jumped slightly and Hathai chuckled. “What’s wrong?”

“Huh? Nothing.” He said, smiling as he returned to his swimming season. He glanced one more time and you and Ram, hating how you two looked good together. Bambam dove in the water as he tried not to think that he was jealous.

His friend and his girlfriend were walking together. It was just walking, nothing wrong.

~~

It had been fifteen minutes, and you and Ram still weren’t back.

Bambam couldn’t play anymore. He stood in the water still, observing the empty spot where you were sitting next to their bags.

He regretted leaving you, sitting alone on the beach under this hot sun. You must have been so angry. Maybe that was why you left for a walk, but why Ram was with you?

He wished it would be him instead of Ram. He wanted to have fun with you, but ended up getting carried away with his friends, whom he hadn't seen for so long.

He imagined, walking with you hand in hand, watching the fresh air of the ocean. Pushing and splashing water over each other, like fun was made just for the two of you. Thinking how he was having fun without you, the regret grew in your chest.

“Hey, Bam.” Hathai called, but Bambam didn’t answer her. She called again, but there was no reply. She slapped his arms, he jumped again and Hathai looked at him worriedly. “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“No.” Bambam said, honestly. But before Hathai could say anything else, Bambam had already made his way out of the water, there was no use of having fun without you.

~~

“You are so fun.” Ram said, still laughing at the joke you just made. You were sure that the joke wasn’t that funny, but you appreciated his effort for laughing at it.

You and Ram had been walking along the shore and the golden sand until you reached the sea cape and started to go into it, seeing the water at the both sides of you and coming close to a rock island near it.

“You are a nice guy, Ram.” You said and he stopped laughing, looking at you.

“Are you flirting with me right now?” He asked, pointing at himself and you rolled your eyes, giving him a slight smile.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter