Beautiful moments part 1 / Jongup

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jongup was going to a world tour. He would leave you alone, he couldn’t bring himself to leave you for so long. He took the passport out from his bag and put it on the coffee table. He sat on the couch staring at the passport. The plane would take off after three hour. He was just thinking of you when the doorbell rang.

 

He jumped from his place heading to open the door. His lips curved into a smile when he saw you standing in front of him. He opened his arms as you through yourself into his chest, warping your arms around him. He warped his arm around you too, kissing the top of your head.

” You are going to leave now !? ” You mumbled in his shirt.

" I still have 3 hours left " he said pulling you inside the house, closing the door." Why are you here !?" He grinned. His hands still around you.

" I should be here Oppa " you said with aegyo.

" Oppa doesn’t want to leave you alone" he said coping you. " Should I burn my passport or should I throw it or should I put it in the cupboard and lock it!? "

" You should… " You were thinking playfully teasing him." You should go oppa don’t worry I will be waiting for you" you said smiling. You knew how important his work was to him. You felt like you should always support him. Even if you missed him.

He frowned cutely at you, sitting on the couch again. He took a marker pen from his bag. He removed its cover. You looked at him confused. When you saw the pen is getting close to his arm skin, you ran and held his hand.

"OPPA What are you doing !?" You asked shocked.

"I am going to write your name" he said innocently as if it was something normal.

" Why !? Seriously oppa don’t do that!!" You yelled frustrated.

" But I’ll miss you so much, I don’t want to leave" he shrugged cutely

" It’s not like you will not comeback" you sighed

"But what if someone steel you from me !? " He looked at you with a serious gaze.

You poked his nose ” first, oppa, I am not an object that can be stolen ” you said seriously. You cupped your hands on his face and pulled his face close to yours. ” Second , oppa, I am right now in love with you. I gave you my heart and I’ll not give it to anyone else. Trust me oppa. Cause I also trust you”

he then captured your lips and kissed you slowly, enjoying every second that your lips were touched.

You sent him to the airport, giving him a small bag you told him to open it on the plane. You waved good bye and left JongUp smiled returning back to s where started to .

JongUp pulled up his sleeves. Zelo noticed that JongUp had written your name on his arm. He walked next to his Hyung. Pointing at his arm.

" Hyung! You shouldn’t be like that. even a child won’t do that" zelo said teasing him. JongUp just smiled and walked passed him. " Hyung that’s not right " zelo yelled.

As the plane took off he opened the bag you gave him there was some pictures of you both together from your first and first trip. He grinned to himself when he found a note

-Note : I know that you will miss me. Stop writing on your arm and just look at the picture. It will be better if you call me. When you arrive call me. I’ll miss you so much CHU~ , I love you. Call me okay!?

—————————————-

And I should run you a hot bath

And fill it up with bubbles

———————————-

"You look tired" you opened your eyes. Jongup was titled his head over your face.

You just had returned from your part-time job. Instead of heading home, you decided to stop at your boyfriend’s place first. You laid on the couch as soon as you entered his house.

" Just a little " you smiled at him. You sat on the couch. Jongup hand you a cup of coffee he prepared for you. "Thank you" you said as you took it from his hands.

" It must be hard " he smiled sadly.

" I have to do it, you know" you said. JongUp suddenly stood up heading to the bedroom.

" What are you doing !?" You asked as you followed him.

" Stay there. I have something nice for you." He said pointing at the living room

"What is it!? " You asked curiously.

"Just go there and wait for me" he said. You headed back to the living room. You laid yourself again on the couch after you drank your coffee, closing your eyes a bit.

After 10 minutes. JongUp tapped your shoulder. You opened your eyes.

" Come with me " jongup said as he pulled you from the couch while you were trying to stand up. He pulled you to the bathroom.

Your eyes winded when you saw that the bath tube was full with hot water and there was soap bubbles in it. Your mouth curved into a smile. You hugged JongUp tightly.

" I thought it will help you to relax " he said kissing the top of your head." You have worked hard "

" Oppa " you said whining cutely " you are the best" " I’ll be waiting for you, take your time." He said letting go of you. You nodded, smiling happily. He gave you a towel and let you enjoy your bath after a tiring day.

————————————

‘Cause maybe you’re loveable

And ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter