The bodyguard/ Yongguk (Part 3)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Waiting outside sounded like the rational manner to do in a situation like this one. Pressing his back against the wall, Yongguk clenched his jaw and his fist tightly, trying not to think so much about the man inside of the waiting room with you.

He saw the look in your eyes. How they brightened up when you saw that tall guy. How all the burden that seemed to hunt you down for days were gone just by seeing him in front of you.

 

He saw your eyes when they looked at that guy and he also had seen those eyes, how they widened in shock and disgust when they saw him again.

A sigh skipped his mouth as he bumped his head into the door behind him. The foolish acts you do when you are young will still hunt you down, no matter how much you want to destroy them. History never forgets.

Yongguk was sure of that.

The door suddenly opened making Yongguk straightened up, hoping that Chanyeol was finally leaving. He had been inside more than half an hour and it was getting on Yongguk’s nerve. However, it wasn’t him, but your stylist, Kate.

Disappointment displayed on his face as a sigh skipped his mouth.

“What?” Kate said, chuckling. “Are you that disappointed to see me? I’m hurt.”

Yongguk cleared his throat, shaking his head as he said in a serious formal tone. “Of course not. Are you done?” He should not concern himself with your private life, he thought. He was only here for work.

But.. Why was he feeling this way?

“Yeah,” Kate said, looking at him with eyes narrowing. “I have always thought that all the bodyguards were not obvious about their feelings, but you are not?” A smile drew over her lips. She was short, with round face and small eyes but charming. She was not even wearing makeup despite the fact that she was a makeup artist. She was pretty.

“Boyfriend” Yongguk said, most likely asked, as his thumb pointed at the door behind him.

“It had been a month now.” She stood beside him and leaned on the wall. “And what are you?”

“What?” Yongguk’s eyes widened in confusion. He was surprised by her sudden question.

“As much as I know you are here because of what happened, for work, not to dig in her personal life.”

“I still need to know the people around her, who to trust and who not to trust. It could be you, who is threatening her life. You never know.”

The stylist smiled, narrowing her eyes a little bit. “So, are you trustworthy, yourself? Should I trust Y/N being around with you? I could tell that you have feelings for her. Are you an old fan of hers? Love at first sight? Obsession?”

“No.” Yongguk said firmly. “You are wrong. I talked too much with you. Excuse me.”

He was about to open Y/N’s room, but Kate’s voice stopped him as she said, “She just opened up to Chanyeol. She never dated before. Fans are not pleased with her current relationship.”

He did not need to know that. He never wanted to learn about your love life. And that was his punishment, for what he had done to you years ago. Ignoring Kate, Yongguk opened the door without even knocking. He froze in his place when he saw Chanyeol almost kissing you.

Jumping from his place, Chanyeol’s face turned red with anger. You turned and looked at the ground in shock. Yongguk snorted. Why were you feeling embarrassed?

It was not like h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter