Will you stay... / Chanyeol, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Wait!”

You were stopped as a hand grabbed your elbow and turned you around. He was standing behind you, tall enough that you tilted your head to look at his eyes that were widening with shock. He didn’t expect you to be here, to see him in a situation like this. But why would he care? It’s you who was always hurt, who is always in pain.

Pulling your arm, you looked at him and you hated so much that you had tears in your eyes. Were you that weak? Did you mean nothing to you?

“Y/N Let me explain.” Chanyeol reached for your hand, but you stepped back.

Shaking your head, you gasped for air. “I don’t want to hear any explanation, Chanyeol.”

 

“But you need to hear me out.” Chanyeol took a step toward you, and your head shaking got fiercer as you stepped two steps backward. You didn’t want to hear that he had chosen her over you. You didn’t want to hear that he was pushing you for real.

“No. I don’t need to. I know what I need to know. I hope you will be happy with her.”

“No,” Chanyeol whispered to himself. But before he could react or say something, you were already long gone as the door swung behind. “It’s not…”

But it was.

Chanyeol was just kissing her, how could he explain otherwise to you?

It was clear that he was enjoying the moment back then, but why when he saw you standing stunned by the door his heart sank down to the ground and crashed.

Chanyeol inhaled sharply as he engulfed the new ache in his chest cavity. Leaning on the wall behind him, he ran his hand through his face and into his hair.

“Chanyeol.” A pair of high heals stopped in front of him. Chanyeol shifted his eyes upward to find Eunha is looking at him with concerned eyes. Suddenly, Chanyeol didn’t want to look at her. He looked at her heels instead.

He didn’t want to remember the kiss that he shared with her a while ago. He wished he could erase the sensation of her lips that was still burning his skin. “Leave.”

“She will get over it. It’s not the first time you…”

Chanyeol looked up and his gaze was sharper than a knife. “Don’t you mistake that kiss, Eunha. It was nothing.”

“What?” Eunha’s face turned red with anger.  

“I was just bored.”

“Wow.” Frustrated, Eunha rolled her eyes looking speechless. “Seriously. Then what about Y/N? Were you bored too? Did you kiss her and then told her it was nothing. Do you do that to all girls?”

“Not to Y/N.”

“You are truly a jerk.” Eunha slapped him with her bag on his chest before leaving him alone in the hallway.

It was true. you were the only girl who he had pushed her from him. The only girl who he had never touched and the only girl he really cared about.

Unfortunately, he just realized that fact after he lost you.

How many years had you been by his side?

You were his classmate in high school. However, you never talked. Just passing across each other. You and he were sitting in your own seats, not talking to each other even when the class is empty. Until that day.

The day when you saw Chanyeol lying over the ground, beaten up to death. Before you could ask for help, Chanyeol caught your hand as he struggled to set up.

“You need help.” You panicked, eyes alert as you looked at the wounds all over his face.

“Don’t. I will be fine.”

“But…”

His hand tightened around yours. And you found no way to fight him. You just crushed down next to him and started to look for a tissue or something to wipe off his blood. When you found nothing, Chanyeol’s eyes popped up as you torn off your school shirt’s sleeves and started to wipe the blood away from the corner of his eyes and his lips.

“Can you stand on your own?” You asked as you pressed the torn cloth on his wound. He winced, flinched away from you. “Sorry, It hurts.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter