Punch/ Jungkook, OC Part 4

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
“Ouch!” My back slapped onto the wall behind me as I looked angrily at the same small size girls as I.

“How dare you look at me like this?” The girl whose name was Haeun snapped and hit my shoulder, painfully.

“What do you want from me? I don’t have my lunch box, they took it.” I said scarily, tears in my eyes but still had a challenging look.

“You don’t belong here. Oppa said that your brother was a dangerous person. Get out of our school.” Haeun yelled and I flinched.

“My brother isn’t a bad person.” I sniffed and the girls started to point at me calling me a liar.

“Stop lying to us.”

“You don’t belong here.”

“Liar!!”

“My brother isn’t a bad person” I repeated again and again, but no one listened nor believed

 

“Aaaah!” I screamed and ruffled my hair in frustration as I remembered Haeun. She used to bully me when I was young. One of the people that made bad rumors about my family.

“A-are you okay Minyoung?” Jimin looked at me as if I was a psycho in their class and I looked around me to realize I was in the class. The teacher glared at me, raising her eyebrow and I gulped hard.

Making a quick glance at Jungkook which surprised me that he was looking at me too, smirking. Now I want to disappear.

“Can you explain yourself?” The teacher gaze was cutting me down.

“I’m sorry.” I bowed and she sighed, “Give some attention to the class.”

“Oooh~ The new kid is something.” A boy said and the other boys started to cheer up.

“KEEP IT DOWN.” The teacher yelled and they shouted up.

I sat down, embarrassed of what just happened. I felt like crying.

I looked around the class when my eyes spotted Haeun. She was glaring at me.

What’s here problem now?

***

Narrator POV

It was the lunch break and Minyoung didn't feel like eating so she excused herself and went to the library. The only place she could think calmly about all the sudden mess that happened to her in less than two days.

"Good morning!" Minyoung said powerlessly, approaching luhan's desk.

"You look like a dead person?" He gasped. Stopping what he was doing. It looked like he was writing thing down on some papers. He stared at her, scanning her. She looked as if someone had hit her on the head.

“This is hell. HELL” Minyoung yelled and Luhan’s eyes widened of her sudden burst.

He cleared his throat before asking, "So what section do you want to destroy today?"

"What about all the library? I’m in the mood for that. Try me." She challenged and Luhan scoffed.

"If only you want to rebuild and rearrange it again. ALONE. Then go ahead." Luhan smirked and raised an eyebrow and Minyoung narrowed her eyes at him, before tackling some curl of her hair behind her ears.

"I'm going to be in the same section!" Minyoung tapped her finger on the desk once before turning to leave.

“Minyoung-ah!” Luhan called stopping her and she turned back and whined "Wae? What now?"

"Your name!" He handed her a pen and a notebook. It was the library records of the visitors.

"Why didn't you write it for me like the other day?" She said, taking the pen and wrote down her name. Before she could leave the pen, Luhan pointed on another column. "Write the section too. Here!"

"Okay!" She gave a quick look over the notebook when luhan pulled it from her.

She noticed that Jungkook’s name was written before her, with the same date, but with no section.

"Uh, huh… Is Jungkook here?" She asked.

Minyoung didn't know what she should call Luhan, as he was older than her and she didn't know if she should call him a teacher or not.

"Yes, he is here, I told you. You are the second kid to take an interest in this old building. And..... The Kids call me here Lu or Luhan. You can choose whatever you like." He winked and she blushed when he answered her thoughts.

"Okay, then later… Luhan-ssi"

“Remove the ‘ssi’, girl, ” he yelled after her as she took her leave.

***

The library had been just like how she left it, silent and it was unexpectedly warm.

She headed to the same section and picked a book that caught her eyes. She put all the books that she wanted to read at a level that she could reach while she was cleaning.

Jimin's words filled her mind, and Haeun’s threat made it worst. Minyoung shook her head and hit it once with her fist. "You are crazy”

And twice

“You are crazy. Don't believe words just because you heard them."

"Stop hitting yourself, you will get stupider."

"OMMA" Minyoung screamed, jumping from her place, scared.

Jungkook was sitting behind the cupboard next to her. He titled his head so he could look at Minyoung from over his shoulder.

"You're so loud. We are in the library." Jungkook sighed.

"It's your fault, you scared me. Are you a ghost or something?" She put a hand over her chest, trying to calm her heart beats down a bit.

"I want a quiet place to sleep and you're making a lot of noises here." He spat, standing on his feet

"Sleep? You are here to sleep!"

"Never mind, I'm going to sleep somewhere else." He shrugged and walked passed her.

Minyoung took her book and followed him. She found it a chance to get close to Jungkook. To have a talk with him. Maybe ask him for the truth and Haeun!

Jungkook stopped walking and turned, looking at Minyoung, with his deep dark eyes. "What do you think you are doing?"

"Me?” She pointed at herself, “I'm going to read." She smiled, showing her dimple on her left cheek.

Jungkook continued to walk again when he felt Minyoung following him again.

"You are following me…"

"So?" She asked innocently.

"So!" He snickered, "Stay away, I need some quiet time"

"I don't want to. I’m trying to make a friendship with you."

Jungkook suddenly stopped, making Minyoung who was behind him, crash into his back.

"Why did you stop suddenly?" She cried, rubbing her nose that hit his back.

Jungkook turned with a frown over his face in which Minyoung, for a moment, thought he would yell at her. She took two steps backward when she realized how close his face was and she felt her face heated up.

Jungkook smirked. "You want to be my friend, huh?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter