Behind My Smile / Ken

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You had always been the reason behind my smile. Thank you for making me smiling. For making me beautiful.”

It’s all started with an accident. An accident that never meant to happen.

It wasn’t bad though.

It somehow healed a lot of pains.

It felt like a new start. A new life.

 

It had been a while since you met guys and went out with them after you last broke up and you weren’t ready for new one but he changed everything in your mind. Like a guardian angel, he appeared before your eyes suddenly and you poured all your drink over him. Fortunately you weren’t fan of hot drinks.

Your eyes widened as the guilt wear you. You started to panic reaching for any napkin near you.

“Oh god, I’m so sorry. I’m really sorry. I didn’t mean to… oh god” not everything lucky in this world. His shirt that was soaked with your drink was a white shirt and it looked expensive.

“Don’t worry, I’m okay. I’ll be fine.” A smile curved and eyes looking at you, like nothing had never happened.  

“No it’s not okay it look expensive.” You exclaimed worriedly.

“Don’t worry, I’m not going to ask you to buy me a new one” he chuckled, his smile moved something inside of you. Something that you forgot that it even existed.

You held your own hands shyly as you smiled for the first time in 3 years. Everything seemed to be living and bright again. “You are so kind” your eyes was barely opened as it closed whenever you smile.

Before leaving, he smiled at you and bowed. That’s when your mind went blank.

~~

You were laying on your bed, couldn’t get rid of his smiling angelic face. His sweet words kept ringing in your ears. But it made you feel guiltier. That you should have done something about his shirt.

You buried your face into your pillow in disappointment. “I should have asked about his name at least.”

The next day was your first day in your work. You started to work as a makeup artist and stylist in an entertainment. You weren’t interested in music and groups. All you knew is that you were going to work with a boys group who had made their debut 2 years ago.

You took a deep breath before entering the company building.

“Y/N!!” A voice called you. It was the former stylist that you were going to take her place. She was pregnant and needed someone to take her place for the next 6 months. The group that she works with had a world tour and she couldn’t travel with them so she chose you for this work.

“Mrs. Kim” You bowed at her. “Good morning.”

“Good morning dear. So are you ready?” she asked.

“Yes ma’am” you said in excitement. It was your dream since you were kid to be a stylist and now the dream came true. You had been studying for the past 2 years to reach where you were now. You felt proud of yourself for the first time.

“Y/N” Mrs. Kim called you.

“Yes?” You breathed when you realized that you had been holding your breath for a while now.

“Don’t be nervous” she said patting your arms and then she smiled. “And we are here.” She looked beside her at a door and your eyes followed her.

You held your breath again and let it go freely before following Mrs. Kim inside the room. You were looking at the ground, as you were nervous.

“So this is your new stylist until I comeback.” Mrs. Kim said her hand pushing your back forward, you stepped two steps and then slowly looked up at them. They were unexpectedly so tall. It surprised you

“My name is Y/N. Please take care of me.” You said and bowed.

“She’s cute. You can call me oppa” the shortest member said.

“I think you don’t need to comeback.” The tallest member said.

“Yah, when I comeback I’m going to do the worst hair style to you” Mrs. Kim yelled which ended up with all the members laughing except one.

“We met again.” A voice snapped you to his direction. You couldn’t forget this voice. You looked to see the person who you wanted to meet again. So he’s an idol, no wonder he’s so handsome.

“annyeonghaseyo, I’m Y/N” You bowed with a smile.

“What’s this? Do you know each other?” Mrs. Kim asked confused.

“We meet coincidently yesterday” you explained

“Yeah and my shirt was soaked with her drink” He chuckled remembering the little accident.

“Sorry” you whispered.

“Now, now. It’s your turn guys to introduce yourselves.” Mrs. Kim said.

“I’m the leader Hakyeon, cha hakyeon. Call me N oppa” The shortest guy said.

“I’m the main vocal Leo” The never smiling member said.

“I’m hongbin.” a guy with a cute dimples said.

“I’m the rapper Ravi” A guy full of swag said

“I’m the maknea, hyuk” the tallest one said

“I’m the cutie main vocal, ken” The one that you really wanted to know his name said finally and his fingers formed a peace sign.

“Now you can return to your practice.” Mrs. Kim said.

“We want to sit with her a little longer. We need to know each other.” N snorted.

“Stop fooling around” Their manger said taking them to their practice room.

You watched them leaving when you felt hands over your shoulder, “Dating is forbidden in this company.” Mrs. Kim said. “But remember that your feelings are the most important.”

She patted your shoulder before she left the room.

Feeling? Huh? It could have saved me before. You scuffed.

You remembered your past relationship which snapped you back to your right mind. The mind that didn’t want to experience the same pain again, twice.

~~

The next day, you went to your work Mrs. Kim wasn’t there as she was resting at home. You were somehow nervous and worried it was your first time to work for an idol or to have a job in general. It was an amazing chance for you.

You were walking through the hallways when you heard a powerful voice of someone singing. The voice was pure and refreshing and the song was nice. It warms ones heart once they listen to it.

What an amazing voice! You thought walking towards the voice’s direction. You opened the door slowly as you glanced inside the room, trying hard not to make a voice.

The voice was leading you to it. You felt yourself being hypnotized as you stepped toward it. You stopped before the door gulping before holding the knop, opening it.

A heart beat skipped when you saw Ken was singing, his hands over his chest and his eyes closed. He was moving in a circular way that you wondered how he didn’t feel dizzy yet. You sneaked inside closing the door, you sat over the ground, crossing your legs under you as you closed your eyes listening to his singing. You didn’t know why but you felt yourself smiling as you were drawn in the lyrics of the song. It was fluttering song that gives you a happy and a warm feeling.

Your eyes opened slowly when you no longer heard singing or a voice. For your surprise Ken was looking at you with his angelic smile on his face.

“What do you think?” Ken asked approaching you.

You were trying to stand on your feet again when ken waved to you to keep sitting down comfortably on the floor, he even joined you. You smiled and said, “It was amazing. It felt as if I was living in the song”

“Really?!” Ken as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter