Fear of losing/ Chanyeol, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I hope you will like it  <3 

People can’t control who they fall in love with. Simply because love comes out unconditionally. Without warning and with no limits.

But you never expected to fall in love to the closest person to you. A day you saw him as a big brother and the other you saw him as a man. Someone that your heart fluttered for, cheeks heated and mind dizzied by only seeing him.

As the idea crept into you, you tried your best pushing it away. There was no way you could have any feeling for him. When people told you before that the two of you would end up together, you would roll your eyes and sneer.

You knew his worst side ever. You knew him perfectly for you to find someone better than him. You never thought of him, more than an older brother who would mess up every single time you spent alone by yourself, to stay and play around with you. More likely making fun of you.

You would get annoyed with him as he would use you to order you around. Using that he was older than you as an excuse. Just like a real older brother.

He would ask you, continuously, to introduce him to one of your pretty friends and you would refuse. Saying that you hoped for your friends someone better than him, that no girl would like him when in fact, you had this strange feeling in your chest that one of your friends would get the attention he was giving you.

Alone! You didn’t want him to leave your side. You thought it was normal, because you were his best friend. The one you relied on a lot, right?

 

Being in shock when you realized that you felt more than you thought of him. You kept cautioning around him, taking care of what you say and what you do and he would start making fun of you, because of the awkwardness. Not realizing that your heart was beating fast for him.

Idiot. You would think, leaving him and leave. Until you called him that night, making up your mind that you have to be honest with him and your feelings. It wasn’t like you were going to lose him if you confessed right.

So you took all the courage you could find before reaching your hand to your phone on the night stand next to your bed. You had been sitting, legs linked below you, for an hour and half, trying to calm down your heart.

Dialing his number, you took a deep breath, looking at the ceiling before putting the phone on your ear.

“Yo.”

“What are you doing?” You asked, your voice cracked a bit of nervousness which you didn’t like since you weren’t used to be nervous around him.

“Work.” He sang, and you smiled at his playful way. I must be really in love with you. You thought finding amused that you liked the simplest action he was giving you.

“Wanna go out tomorrow? Are you free?” You asked, biting your lips. There would be a million possibilities that he would be busy, especially that he was an idol.

“Free?” He said, giving a pause. “I guess. Why? Is there a good film in cinema?”

Not really. You thought. “Yes. A Rom-Com. Would you like to go?” You said, even though it wasn’t what you really wanted to say.

“Hmmm.” He hummed and you rolled your eyes.

“Park Chanyeol!” you warned and he chuckled, slightly in your ear and for the first time you thought how much you loved the sound of his chuckle.

“Fine. Let’s go.” He said and you started to smile. “There’s something I want to tell you, too.”

“Something?” you asked, your smile faded slightly, replaced by a curious frown.

“I will tell you tomorrow. I can’t wait to tell you.” Chanyeol said, excited and you chuckled at his silliness, but were so nervous of what he was going to tell you. Could it be… Confess?

Let’s not jump into conclusion. You thought, excited and curious to know what he wanted to tell you. You hoped he wouldn’t tell you that he would be going to a tour or something. Because lately, you missed him a lot.

You wished you could see him every day. At least when he was there you could visit him when he was busy, but when he was on a tour, you missed him badly.

 

~~

You stood behind you the people were buying some popcorn and something to drink before going to watch the movie. You waited, rubbing your hands together that started to get clammy, your right foot was kicking the ground as your back was leaning on one of the columns in the hall.

Couples around you were holding hands or putting arms around each other everywhere. They seemed happy and loving and you wondered if that was how you would look like with Chanyeol too. The happy couple.

A fist pushed your head slightly, and you groaned, knowing who it would be. You turned to face him with a glare. But stopped when you saw him checking you out.

“What?”

“You look like a girl, what’s that?” Chanyeol said and you pushed his arm, making him wince.

“I’m a girl.” You protested and he smiled, ruffling your hair that you had been trying to do for two hours. “Hey.” You pushed his hands away, making him chuckle.

“Am I late?”  

“Yes.”

“You look pretty today.”

“Forget it. I’m always pretty, anyway.” You flipped your hair over your shoulder and Chanyeol grinned at you, before wrapping his arm around your shoulder. You tensed under his touch for a second, but it looks like he didn’t notice and actually you were relieved.

 

~~

Boring! If you could describe it like this. It would be the most useless and boring movie. You weren’t the kind to watch Rom-Com anyway, so you didn’t enjoy it at all.

However, you enjoyed the sound of laughter that Chanyeol would crack with every silly-comedy action happened in the movie. You didn’t nothing during the whole time, except staring up at him, noticing how his eyes became closer whenever he smiled.

Cute. You thought, smiling as he was laughing hard next to you.

Chanyeol turned his face toward you and your cheeks flushed red before moving your head, looking back at the movie, faking a laughter.

“What are you laughing at?” Chanyeol asked, confused.

You shoved some popcorn in your mouth, pointing at the cinema screen. “It is fun.” You said, trying not to sound like a lie. But when you saw what the actor and actress were doing your cheeks warmed up more and you wanted to hide under the chairs. They were kissing and you actually was laughing at a kissing scene.

“Funny, ha?” Chanyeol smirked and you slapped his arms hard for embarrassing you. Actually, you knew you were embarrassing yourself, by yourself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter