Punch/ Jungkook, OC Part 10

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous parts Ch. 59:66 and 69

Minyoung's POV

I woke up with my phone ringing noisily. I wasn't used to get any calls in the early morning and I was sleepy, so I sent my phone silent.

However, I couldn't sleep again. So I decided it would be the time for me to get up

But, my body was in pain enough for me not left myself up from bed, I need to just stay here for a long while. I had a headache due to my breakdown the day before, crying after Jimin and Jungkook had scared me.

It was the weekend, so I was grateful it was. No school!

After yesterday event with Haeun and Jimin. I was not ready to meet them.

I wasn't ready for Haeun to glare at me as if she would kill anytime soon.

I wasn't ready to avoid the person who I thought wasn't like the other, Jimin, My desk mate and the one that was supposed to be my best friend here. The one I trusted the most.

I forced myself out of the bed, even I needed some more time to sleep.

Reaching my hands for my phone to see who the caller was. I sighed when I saw Jimin's number on my screen and just ignored it.

I wasn't planning on calling him after what happened so I threw my phone back on my bed as I made my way out of the room.

When I opened my door, my mouth dropped to the ground as I saw this unbelievable sight in front of me with my sleepy eyes. I never wished to see this in my house.

A sight that I never thought I would see in my house.

Jimin and Jungkook were there, in my living room, eating some snacks while watching TV together. Together. In my living room. Jungkook and Jimin. Together.

"I just called you to wake you up." Jimin said, standing on his feet as he approached me, all smiley, he gave me this cute smile of his. "Good morning, Minnie." 

I looked over his shoulder to find my mom anywhere but she wasn't there.

"Where's my mom?" I said, rubbing my nape.

"She went to your uncle." He said, his smile never left his face.

I looked at Jungkook's direction to find him looking at us with interested eyes.

"How did you get in here exactly?" I asked, looking at Jimin again, giving his questioning look.

"Your mom gave us the keys." Jungkook finally opened his mouth. He was holding the keys in his hand, shaking it slightly.

"Your mom seems to like him a lot. She refused to give me the keys and gave it to him. Can you believe it?" Jimin whined and I couldn't believe my ears.

"I can't believe this?" I murmured.

"See!" Jimin exclaimed, but I wasn't concentrating with him.

All what was in my mind is that my mom actually left me with two guys alone in the house.

What is she thinking?

"Minyoung." Jungkook called and my heart skipped a beat as he approached me slowly. At that moment I didn't even think of Jimin who was standing beside me.

"Huh?" I breathed as his hand reached to my hair.

He suddenly pulled something from my hair and I frowned as he handed me one of my hair pins. "What are you--?"

I noticed Jimin cracked laughing next to me. I glared at him.

"This dude is really rude." Jimin said, trying to stop laughing. "But cool at the same time.... Minyoung, did you see yourself in the mirror before getting out of your room?"

I looked back at Jungkook and he shrugged. "It's a cool hairstyle. I like it" He said, pointing at my head.

I turned and ran back to my room, closing the door behind me.

Standing in front of the mirror, I almost scream. I looked miserable and Jungkook just had seen that.

My hair was in a real mess and my face looked horrible. My eyes were swallowed and puffy. If Haeun killed me at this moment, I wouldn't object at all.

 I went to the bathroom to wash up, wishing to disappear.

I was happy to hear that my mom decided to talk to my uncle after this long while. I felt relief, maybe my brother would like it, just like I do. I was happy. I swear. But leaving me with two guys alone in the house wasn't something unusual and uncomfortable. And it was normal to walk out of my room without looking at the mirror it's my house after all.

I went out of my room again, but this time I look tidier and less messy.

I wore a nice clothes, a dark blue jeans and a black hoodie and I tied my hair up into a bun.

I was surprised to find that the two guys, stood up once I was out and said, "Let’s go."

"Yeah, it's time to go."

I blinked. Confusion took over me. Did they come to only wake me up?

"Where are you going?"

"Actually, it's WE." Jimin said, disappointed. "I really don't want to do that. I come here to visit you. For fun, you know?"

"Luhan's grandpa needs help with his farming. So your mother and Coach offered their help." Jungkook explained and my mouth fall to the ground.

Don't say it! Don't say it! Don't! Don't! Don't!

"We are going to help luhan's grandpa. Luhan is waiting for us now."

He said it!

I was sure that my face showed how I feel since Jimin seemed to agree with me and Jungkook gave me a hopeless look that said: we don't have another choice.

"But, I'm so tired though!" I said.

"We can't do anything about this. We don't have any other options." Jungkook made it clear enough for them.

I knew at that moment why mom was glad to give them the keys. She sent them to send me to hell with them.

Which means... Farming works....

***

We had a long walk to Luhan's grandpa farm. I didn't notice the awkwardness between Jimin and Jungkook until I noticed Jimin was sticking to my side.

Jungkook was walking a few centimeters in front of me.

I wondered if Jungkook had found what he was looking for the other day. And I was curious to know what it was.

The weather was getting warmer as the spring started. It was almost summer! I loved the sun and its warm rays. It fell over Jungkook and it showed his back so well. He had boarded shoulder and well-toned body, I could see it because his black T-shirt was kind of tight on him, which curved with each muscles perfectly and made him look so nice with his dark jeans on. An athletic had an incredibly hot body after all.

When I wore the dark blue jeans and a hoodie, I was trying to match up clothes with him. And suddenly I feel pathetic. What was I thinking when I decided to wear those clothes, like him?

I didn't notice I was staring at Jungkook's back too much u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter