Younger/ Hyuk, OC

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

OC- Kim Yoomi

__________________

The sun was about to leave and it was so cold in the evening. Standing in front of Jellyfish entertainment, Yoomi shivered from the cold air passing by. She looked at her clock, her feet tapping on the ground.

The door opened and she jumped from her place as a smile crept on her face.

"Hyuk-ah!" She called, waving her hands in a cute way. Making Hyuk's face brightened up. He hugged and placed a kiss over her cheeks.

Hyuk looked tired, his hair was messy and there were dark circles under his eyes. Yoomi patted his hair as she cupped her cold hands. When she noticed the difference in temperature and how hyuk flinched from the contact, she pulled her hands away.

"Noona!! You’re freezing." Hyuk snapped, pulling her hands in his. He placed their hands near his mouth blowing on them as he rubbed her hands in his, trying to make her warm.

Yoomi smiled shyly as she watched his serious expression while trying to warm her up. "It's warm," she breathed and he nodded, pulling her hands down again but not letting go.

"How come you are here in this cold?" He asked, brushing a curl of hair out from her face.

"I wanted to see you." Hyuk loved it when he saw how he could make Yoomi blushed.

She was bigger than him by two years, however, she looked younger. She had this baby face, her eyes were big, her face round and her hair was silky and long it reached her elbow. Not to mention how short and tiny she was.

Hyuk loved her a long time ago, he saw her twice in his company because she was the cousin of one of the stylists. He fell in love with her, she was like a tiny lady. It even surprised him when he knew that she was actually older than him. They started dating after he chased her for a year. It was a hard mission for him that he never wanted to lose. 

"Let's go somewhere warm." He said placing his arm over her shoulder as he pulled her to his side. He took her tiny hand and placed them in his pocket for warmth. Yoomi looked up at him and chuckled, he was cute.

She always thought he was cute, she never expected to even date a guy who is younger than her. It was hard to imagine, but he never made her think he was younger. He always acted like a grown up man who's willing to protect her any time anywhere and any place. She liked that about him, though she never said it out loud to him. She never said her feelings to him and this was putting Hyuk uneasy, but how she acted toward him pushed those thoughts away.

Getting inside a cafe near the company, they took a table in the corner so they won't get attention from other people.

"You look miserable." Yoomi joked and Hyuk had no choice but to smile. He knew even though Yoomi was trying to make it as a joke, she was worried about him.

"I'm fine, Noona" he said, placing his jacket on the table after taking it off. It was warm inside the cafe anyway. "Noona I'm sorry I won't be able to stay with you for long." He said and yoomi's face dropped. She was expected from him to stay with her for a long time. She barely saw him this week and she missed him so much.

 Hyuk noticed the sadness in her face and it pained him. He placed a hand over hers that was placed over the table. He took it and entwined their fingers together and yoomi looked up at him, smiling. "Don't worry. I understand. It's okay," She nodded and he smiled sadly, knowing that she wasn't okay with it, but he couldn't do something with this.

"Are you free tomorrow?" She asked, biting her lower lip. "I was thinking about  going out a bit.... To have some break or something like this."

Hyuk sighed "Hakyeon hyung needs me tomorrow. He's making a new choreography, I'm sorry."

"Ah!" She nodded, she couldn't keep her smile anymore. "It's okay. At least I got to see you today."

He gave her an apologize look and Yoomi nodded, understanding that being an idol wasn't something easy.

"Where did you want to go?" Hyuk asked.

"I had two tickets for a concert, but it's okay, I can go with one of my friends." Yoomi lied, her friends were all busy, and she didn't know what to do with the tickets since she didn't want to go alone.

"What concert?"

"Standing egg concert"

Hyuk nodding, "who's your friend?"

She  hesitated to answer him since she really weren't going with anyone, but she didn't want to worry him so she said her best friend's name. "H-hysoo, I'll ask her.... She wanted to go anyway but I told her it was for us... You should have seen her face." Yoomi laughed awkwardly, however hyuk didn't notice it and he laughed too imagining her friend's face.

Yoomi loved how his eyes curved when he laughed and the way his mouth shaped cutely upward. She wondered how hyuk managed by just a small smile made her heart flutter.

Suddenly hyuk's phone rang, cutting your beautiful moment. Reaching for his phone, hyuk frowned and sighed, pressing his lips into a line. He squeezed her hands once, making her look at him curiously.

"I'm sorry Noona, I think I have to go now"

"Already~" she whined and he nodded " I'm sorry."

Yoomi felt disappointed she only got to see him for thirty minutes and she hadn't had enough of him. But she had no other choices but to let him go.

She pouted and hyuk felt bad. He wanted to stay more with her. Hyuk had always felt uneasy about how she felt about him, but when she acted like this he wanted to wrap her up in his arms and not to let go of her.

He stood up, kissing Yoomi on the cheek before letting go of her hands. "Stay warm Noona" he put his jacket over her and smiled before running back to the company.

Watching him go, Yoomi's eyes freeze over the door, the two tickets were held in her hands, thinking it would have been nice if he had some free time.

Her eyes widened when the door opened again. Her hopes popped up, smiling did he forget something? But soon, she sighed when Ken, hyuk's hyung, appeared at the entrance and came in.

"Huh? It's Yoomi." He waved, smiling excitedly. Catching the disappointed in her face, ken pouted. "What? Did you expect someone else?"

Yoomi shook her head, smiling as she watched ken taking the opposite seat. "It had been a long time oppa"

"I know, I missed my favorite dongsaeng"

Yoomi blushed, giggling. "Stop saying that Oppa. Why are you here anyway?"  

"I wanted some coffee." Ken watched her as she ran a hand through her hair and putting something over the table.

"What is this?" Ken asked, taking the tickets in his hand, observing it from every direction.

"Oppa!!" Yoomi groaned, pulling the ticket back. "It is nothing."

"How is this nothing?" Ken asked. "It's a concert that I really wanted to go"

Yoomi's eyes widened. "You want to go?"

He nodded, giving her a smile. "But it looks like I can't"

"Why? Are you busy too?" Yoomi's hope that she could go with him since she really wanted to, suddenly went down and ken noticed the disappointed in her face. He chuckled, "I don't have ticket that's all."

Yoomi nodded before sliding one ticket over the table to him. "Do you want to go?"

Ken grinned, putting his hands over the ticket. "Should I? With you?"

Yoomi nodded with a smile over her face, it didn't sound bad to go with him after all. It was going to be. Ken was like a big brother to her who joke and all the time. They were close, so close like brother and sister or that what Yoomi thought.

~~~~

Returning back to the dorm, Hyuk felt so tired. The thing he wanted the most was the bed and nothing else.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter