Bike lovers / Jr, You (Gang in school #1)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, I’m not going to say much except that this has another 2 parts with different members from other groups XD 

 

Messages:

        Stop playing with your phone!

        Wanna go out after this is over.

        Whatever you want it's on me. I will pay it.

       

Your head snapped up from the desk, suddenly, as you read your boyfriend's messages, causing your head to bump into the lockers behind you.

"Ouch!" You winced, rubbing your head slightly.

"Was my class that boring, Y/N-ssi?"

You lifted up your eyes cautiously, only to meet up with angry face looking down at you. Your history teacher warping his arms around his chest and his right leg was tapping the floor in frustration.

You pressed your lips into line as you gulped, standing up slowly and sliding your phone in your pocket.

You glanced at the sender of the messages to find him, innocently, looking in front of him, but you could behold the smirk on his lips

"I'm sorry." Apologizing you bowed and the teacher sighed as he walked back to the front of the class. "Read the next paragraph."

You looked around the class, but the teacher was still looking at you. You pointed at yourself. "Me?"

The teacher rolled his eyes as he snapped. "Yes, You. If you don't want to, get out of my class."

You opened your text book, flipping the pages randomly not knowing where the paragraph the teacher asked you to read.

"Page 122" said the cute boy with glass that was sitting in front of you. "The first paragraph."

"Not finding the page yet?" The teacher said, annoyed and you shook your head, flipping the pages quickly to the page 122.

You started to read the paragraph and the teacher asked you to sit down and have some attention to the class after you finished the paragraph.

Tapping the shoulder of the boy who helped you, he looked over his shoulder at you and pushed the glasses to steady them on his face. He still looked cute to you.

"Thanks." You smiled and the boy nodded before looking in front of him.

You looked at your boyfriend, Jinyoung to find him glaring at the boy who was sitting in front of you. He switched his gaze from him to you and you narrowed your eyes at him.

He cutely stuck his tongue out at you, before winking and you couldn't help but to laugh quietly at his childish act.

***

After the class was over, Jinyoung jumped from his seat as he ran across the class to you, jumping over the disks as if they were running over barriers.

No one could say anything or protest about Jinyoung's action as he was the gangster of the class, you controlled them. If someone opened his mouth, he would have to deal with him.

Yes, your boyfriend was a gangster.

Glaring at the boy, he took himself and walked away as Jinyoung took his seat, looking at you.

"It's his seat Jinyoung." You said, your eyes still sticking on your phone screen.

"What were you talking about?" Jinyoung asked and you gave him a confused look.

"You were all smiley and talkative with him" Jinyoung sneered.

You leaned in closer to him "Someone is jealous." You said, softly, more like questioning in mocking manner.

Jinyoung smirked as he leaned closer that your noses almost touched. "I'm only like this when it comes to you."

A bang suddenly sound on the table that was between you and Jinyoung, making both of you jump in surprise.

"What the hell?" Jinyoung snapped as he looked up at the two boys who were grinning at the both of you.

"We don't have time for your !" Spat Mark as he scratched his head in circular motion. 

Mark was standing as handsome as he always looked almost every day. One hand in his pocket and a couple of his t-shirt's bottom were opened, revealing a teasing sight of his milky skin.

Jaebum who was known as JB was chewing gum, leaning his arms on Mark's shoulder, his sleeves were rolled up showing the well toned arm of his.

"Come on lovers, we have to go now before it's over." JB said and you looked at Jinyoung confused.

"I told you... We are hanging out today."

"But it's not over yet."

"Who cares? We can skip it."

"And I thought it would be only us!"

Jinyoung shrugged as he smiled at you, "well"

"I can't." You shook your head, shoking him. "You said after this ends."

"I was talking about that boring class actually." Jinyoung grinned as he stood up, grabbing your hand and pulling you up with him.

"Let's go princess, it's not going to hurt." Mark winked at you, pulling you under his arm in which he got a kick from Jinyoung to get away from you.

You laughed watching the two friends playing around together as you walked out of the class. Suddenly, you heard an angry voice coming from the end of the hallway.

"Sh*t!" Jinyoung spat as he pulled your hands, running away from the angry P.E teacher who was following you.

You ran across the hallways and down stairs as fast as you could, trying to keep your pace with Jinyoung's as he was kind of so fast runner.

You almost tripped on your steps, but you regained your balance again. Jinyoung noticed that and slowed down a bit, even though there was a monster running behind them. 

You soon noticed that you weren't the only one running --along with JB and Mark too-- Jackson, BamBam, Youngjae had joined as well. But Yugyeom was no where to be found, which was something abnormal. They kept running with a lot of noises, cheering or screaming, that the hallway was filled with: 'Watch out!', 'He's coming!' Or 'Run Faster.'  

When you got out of the school building, you ran across the play yard to the high fence.

"Climb up." Mark said as he put his hands together, linking them in front of him, and reached them out, gesturing you to climb over his hand.

Jackson, Bambam and JB had already found their way out of the school. You had always wanted to know how it felt like to jump from over the fence of the school. How did feel to skip school and run away from your teachers?

"Hurry!" Mark said, his eyes fixed behind you. Anxioust was shown over his face, and you were too afraid to look backward as you knew what he was looking at.

Jinyoung put his hands on your waist as he helped you to lift your body over the fence and you jumped to the other side.

You were ready to tremble and fall over the ground despite the strong hands that steady you once you were on the ground.

You tilted your head up to find Yugyeom smiling at you. "Hi Noona." He greeted and you rolled your eyes.

"I should have known!" 

In no time, Jinyoung, Mark and Youngjae followed you too.

Ignoring Jinyoung p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter