Permission/ lay, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Originally posted by daenso

 

 

“GET NEAR HERE AND YOU ARE DEAD!”

Yixing shivered as the warning voice kept thundering in his memory, snapping him out from thinking about her. Yixing sighed, shaking his head as he replayed the song he was working on. It was Eleven in the evening and he needed to finish this song before showing it to the producer tomorrow, who was also the man who threatened his life if Yixing thought about liking his daughter. 

 

Yixing did like his daughter, who was a trainee in his company. And he couldn’t help but fall in love her more. Watching her passion and her love for music and dance. It inspired him all over again, reminded him of his trainee days. Y/N kept him from losing his dream, watching her revived many things and before he could know, he was already in love with her.

You are DEAD!

Frustrated, Yixing ran his hand all over his face till his hair as he pushed the soft strands away from his eyes. Besides his computer set, Yixing eyes fell over the headband he always used to keep his hair backward and in its place. Maybe if he wore it, he will concentrate on the song without thinking of her. And how is that going happen if the song was about her, to begin with?

Reaching for the headband, Yixing jumped in his place when the doorbell rang. Frowning at the clock, it was too late, and he wasn’t expected anyone to visit at all. Dragging himself to the door, Yixing’s eyes widened when he opened it.

A familiar face looked at him from beneath the black hood. It made him take a sharp breath and then stopped breathing. His heart raced in his chest. He inhaled sharply trying to adjust to the situation.

Her eyes emitted fire from them, her teeth were chowing on her lower lip nervously, or worried. He was dead for sure, and at that moment he realized that he didn’t care. That girl in front of him owned his heart and he couldn’t take it back.

“What are you doing here?” Yixing asked gently.

It was too late. There was no way her father would allow her to go out at a time like this, especially if he knew she was coming to him. Yixing knew how her relationship with her father wasn’t that good. Her father was extra protective, and she just refused to be controlled by him and ended up fighting with him all the time.

“Does your father know?”

“Don’t bring that old man here!” She snapped, fist clenched by her side before she pushed Yixing and entered his house without even waiting for his permission. “I am staying here from now on. I don’t want to see that old man again, he deserves to be alone all his life.”

Here we go again! Yixing thought as he closed the door. “What happened?”

Y/N jumped on the sofa and stretched her body over it. She always acted so comfortable around Yixing that he wondered if she felt that same for him at all. It seemed like she didn’t care about her image or about what she did around him. She hugged the sofa’s cushion as she lied on her right side to face Yixing who took a seat on the armchair. “I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Does your father know where you are?”

“Sometimes, I wonder if you love my father more than you love me.”

Yixing’s eyes widened as he blinked many times. His heart almost stopped in his chest thinking that she knew all along about his feelings for her. “What?”

“I know you are his student. I know that you love him more. But this time I am angry at him. I don’t want him to know where I am. He doesn’t deserve to know. All he cares about is himself and his career. I don’t want to do this anymore.”

“You don’t want to do what anymore?”

“This!!” She suddenly sat on the sofa and pointed at herself. “I don’t want to be this person anymore.”

A moment of silence fell in the air. Yixing didn’t know what to say. He always thought that she was perfect, that nothing was wrong about her. Never ever did he thought she hates it. Y/N sighed as she returned to her previous position on the sofa.

“I will sleep here.”

“Why did you come here, Y/N?” Yixing asked, curious all sudden. “Why here? Why me?”

If he was going to be a dead meat at least he should do it for a girl who felt the same as him. Y/N gave him many hopes but as soon as she gave them, she took them all at once.

Y/N blushed madly as she hid her face in the cushion she held in her arms. “Isn’t it obvious already?”

“What did you say?”

“Isn’t it obvious already?” She said it loud this time, but it was still muffled.

“What is obvious?”

“You are an idiot Yixing!” She snapped, throwing the cushion at him. However, disappointedly he caught it in his hand. The look he gave her surprised her. Yixing always looked at her gently as if he was looking at a child. But at this moment, he looked at her seriously as if she had done something wrong.

“For a young lady like you to run away and come to a man’s house, you better a have a good reason.” He said, sharply and she gulped hard.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter