Cursed/ Mark&Jackson; Part 1

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maldives was the most beautiful place that you had ever gone to. It looked like a heaven. Your honeymoon took place there, and unfortunately it was your last day there so you decided to go and buy some souvenirs to your friends.

You were at the market with your husband, Mark, looking for the most suitable gift you can bring back home. There was a lot of things, like cards with a beautiful view from the island drawn over it, some homemade dolls and stuffed dolls, and souvenirs took the shape of the statues you saw at the “National Museum”. However there was this one that took your attention. A masterpiece that what you called it.

You swore that you would never find anything more beautiful than this as if it took your soul and send it to another place. It took the shape of a human body with two heads –one head looked like a cat’s and the other head like tiger’s, with one long tail and beautiful long neckless around it.

You nudged Mark whose arm was linked with yours. “I want this one”

“What is it?” Mark approached the shop as he grabbed the small statue in his hands. He looked at it carefully and then looked at you confused. “Isn’t this a bit creepy baby?”

“Creepy?” you chuckled, “Are you kidding me? It is the most beautiful statue you would ever see”

“I thought you don’t like creepy things” Mark looked at it with admiration as if he wanted it too but he was a bit confused by your liking to it –you never liked strange and creepy things that would give you horror feeling, as the Shop owner showed up with a smile in his face “Are you going to buy it?”

 “I am thinking to. Can you tell where did you get this from? I don’t think that I saw it in the museum” You said. “Which culture it belongs to? I know a lot about monuments but I don’t remember seeing a thing like that. Who’s the artist? Is he still alive? Dead?” Mark smiled to the man putting his hand on your back, as a sign for you to return to your right mind as you were too concerned in monuments again. But no one could blame you, your master’s degree was about monument and countries cultures. You promised Mark that you would restrain yourself from asking and studying too much at your honeymoon. However whenever you forgot your promise Mark would remind you again while you apologize innocently.

The shop owner chuckled slightly at your curiosity “The artist of this statues was actually living at the 5th century” Mark handed the statue to the shop owner after knowing how old it was and the shop owner smiled as he took it and continued. “No one knows about that artist as the evil spirit took his soul before he could become famous. Now we believe that his soul may be living in his statue. He just made two statues of this and then disappeared”

“Nice story” Mark said sarcastically. “Marketing skills, huh?”

“If you kept not believe in it you may be cursed by the statues” The shop owner said with a creepy tune, mark was taken back a little and giggled nervously.

“Actually, I like your story. It makes me want to have it” you said smiling to the shop owner. “Mark let’s buy it”

Mark gave you a look

“What? It was a nice story like you said and we love the statue why not” You giggled thinking that Mark actually believed the man’s story about the curse. It was cute of him thinking that way.
 

~~

You put the things you brought next to your bags that were already packed when you felt an arm warping around your waist you smiled as you put your hands over Mark’s hands that were resting over your stomach.

“Did we buy everything already?” Mark asked, his chin was rested over your shoulder as your bodies were swinging from lift to right.

“Yeah, I think we bought everything” You said.

“I don’t want to leave, let’s stay more okay?” Mark placed a kiss on your cheek you giggled reaching your hand to his head, playing with his hair.

“I don’t want to leave to but what about your job and my studies” You said, turning to look at him, his hand still on you. “Aren’t you going to have your comeback soon? You have to prepare the fans are waiting for you”

Mark smiled as he leaned and pecked your lips. “I am the luckiest man on the earth to have you as my wife”

“You are” You smirked and pulled away from him, returning to your bags. You took the pages of the statue that you had bought. You opened it to find there was two statues and not one. “Mark, why did you buy two?”

“What? I just bought one” Mark said, looking inside the bag with you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter