Moonlight/ V, You (part 4)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

Idiot!

That was what you found yourself.

A stupid, fool who was hopeless and shameful.

You were supposed to be smart. That was how you got to be so that you were able to be in your study degree right now. But you were only smart in your study and work, not your life.

You felt so stupid for getting your hopes up, just because someone was nice to you and treated you well and told you he liked you, didn't mean that he really liked you in that way. He made it clear that he wanted to be your friend.

But was it normal for any boy asking any girl to be his friend? Like hey, I don't know you, but I want to be your friend! No. That's why your hopes that he might have feelings for you built up.

And you were stupid enough to fall for that... But... This was the first time you felt so attached to someone. Like really attached. Your heart really did beat so fast for him and you really just... Liked him.

 

"Stupid, hopeless, useless girl." You cursed yourself, wiping the tears away from your face angry. You were really easy for anyone to approach you and play around with.

Slamming your room's door behind you, you inserted the battery back in your phone. As it opened, you weren't surprised with the amount of messages you have received. One from your mom. Four from your best friend and Twelve from your ex, he must have been looking for you all the day.

Deciding to go through them you opened your mother's message first: Hey, sweetheart. I hope you are having fun with Sam. Don't worry about us and have a great time.

You sniffed, feeling bad for lying to your mom. You told her that you were going on a vacation with your best friend from high school, Sam. Your mom was happy that you were finally going to find a time to yourself instead of overdoing your studying. You couldn't tell her that you were going with your boyfriend, she would like to meet him and over react about everything and you didn't want it to be that awkward. You were wrong and you'd known that just now

"Sorry, mom." You murmured to your phone as you started to check the messages from Sam.

Sam: Have fun. I already took care of your mom.  

Sam: why are you not replying? :/

Sam: Are you that busy cuddling up with John? /smirks/

Sam: Don't overdo it ;) call me when you switch on your phone!!!

Reading Sam's messages made you smile a bit. She always cared about you and when you told her about John and that you felt he was really the one this time, she was so happy for you. She supported your relationship and always were there whenever you needed her for advice or anything. She was like your backbone.

There were only John's messages left. You hesitated before opening them, in a couple of hours you would go to the beach and meet him as you promised, seeing those messages were what your decision was going to depend on, whether to continue to be friend with him or parting ways for good.

Being back together was too far from real after what happened and after what you felt...

Most of John's messages were begging to forgive him and that he was wrong, that he was out of his mind. Nothing new from what he said this morning!!

Sighing, you threw your phone over the bed as your body followed after it. You lay on your back and closed your eyes, hoping that all of this would wash away. But when you closed your eyes and tried to think of anything other than your ex and Taehyung, the image of Taehyung and Britt kissing flashing through your mind like a lightening shock.

You groaned and rolled your body over the bed, "He has a girlfriend!" You muffled your painful voice in the matter before sighing deeply. "I guess he's just being nice."

You were still thankful for him. Despite how stupidly you fell in love with him --and you had to admit this was the first time you really loved someone, so quickly-- he was being a good man and did nothing wrong toward you. He didn't have to cheer on you but still he cared enough to do it.

A fantasy of having feelings for each other with a guy like Taehyung wasn't something to regret and you found yourself, willing to cherish those moments in your memory.

"It's my fault, not his." You murmured, rolling to your back again. You knew at least he owned you an apologize for acting strange all of sudden and crying like a freak. He must have been shocked and thought of you as a crazy girl.  

You had to go back home quickly. You missed your lab and work.

At least there you found no heart breaks.

~~

It was half past six when you decided to get off your room. You skipped meals and stayed to pick up your things and prepare for your leaving the next morning.

You grabbed anything in front of you to wear. Finding a gray hoodie and ripped pants, you put them on and went your way to the beach where you decided to meet John.

As you went out of your room, the cold air slapped your skin and you had to pull your hood over your head, covering it for warmth. The weather was extremely changeable, especially at this time of year.

You looked up at the sky and was disappointed of not seeing the moon. There were a lot of clouds up there, distracting the view. You sighed, looking up at the ground. After all, nothing last forever. Even the moon disappears behind some stupid clouds and gets smaller from place to place and time to time.

As you approached the beach, you were surprised to find him standing there.

He was wearing jeans pants and a jeans jacket under it a white T-shirt. He looked as good as always. When he turned and spotted you, he waved at you, a smile spread on your face. And your heart skipped a beat.

~~

All of a sudden, the air started to get colder and Taehyung had to close his jacket for warmth. He lay flat on his back, sand getting into his hair, and looked up at the sky. He kept looking for stars and the moon, but there were none.

They just disappeared behind those clouds. He sighed and closed his eyes, hand covered his eyes. He let the music of the waves hitting his ears.

Since the morning and after you left with tears in your eyes, he couldn't get your red eyes and nose and the look of hurt, out of his head. He never meant to hurt you. None of the girls that he flirted with before actually looked hurt. They all thought of him as a cute little brother or just a cool friend to play around with. But you... You were different from the start.

He admired how you stood in front of your ex, coolly and just left him without even replying to his hard words. Most of the breaks up that he witness the girls would get so angry. They would slap their exs or throw water in their faces. Once a girl threw food over her ex's hair instead of water. You were the first to act, coolly.

But when he saw you crying on the beach, something in his heart squeezed and he wished that he could wrap you in his arms, kissing your tears away. He found you strong yet weak and he wished he could be your strength. He wished to punch that jerk for saying those words back then.

He didn't know you, but you were really pretty. The moonlight reflected over your face and shone as if he's fallen over a piece of diamond

The thought actually scared him because he never took girls seriously. They were just for fun, but you were different. You weren't fun.

He found his heart screaming in his chest whenever he got near you. And you were leaving tomorrow and he wouldn't be able to see you again.

Taehyung found himself, jumping to his feet and straighten his back, walking away.

There was only one place he was heading to, you, your room. But what would he tell you?

He didn't care he just didn't want your crying face be the last thing he see when your smile made a magic to his heart.

"I'm glad you came." He heard a male voice saying and Taehyung's legs froze as he saw your ex running and pulling someone into a hug. He started to feel the anger raised inside of him, was he really going to do this to you. He broke up with you to flirt with other girls.

But when he saw the face of the girl, his heart dropped--squeezed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter