We're done / Hongbin

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Everything changed ever since she arrived. You suddenly became the bad guy, and she became the angel of the compass. It was frustrating how she just came and stole everything from you just like that. In a blink of an eye.

You looked at her with raged eyes, as she was lying over the ground, holding her elbow while wincing. Tears filling her eyes and anyone would see her in this position, would suspect that you did that to her.

 

 

 

You were at loss of words at her excellent acting skills. From the other end of the hall, Hongbin ran towards her. A good frown on his face as he glared at you, who was his girlfriend. He bent down to catch his friend’s, steadying her to her feet.

While Hongbin was helping her up, a foxy smirk placed on her face. The rage inside of you rose, you clenched your hand tightly. She was using him. She was turning you into the bad girl.

“What the hell are you doing?” Hongbin snapped at you. Mina was holding tightly on his arm, faking a soft wince of pain. “Why did you push her like this?” 

“I didn’t touch her.” You said in defense. There was no sign of him, believing you. He trusted her, not you.

The thought made your heart ache in pain. You were his girlfriend, he should believe you. Mina was using that he was her childhood friend. She was turning him against you.

Even though, you didn’t want to lose to a girl like her, your eyes watered with tears. You felt a lump at the back of your throat, making it hard to swallow. Hard to breath.

“I didn’t know you were like this.” His words surprised you and you couldn’t help a gasp. “I’ll not be fooled with your tears. How could you do that to my friend, just because you are jealous? You went too far.”

YET YOU ARE FOOLED WITH HER TEARS. You screamed internally.

You felt your heart squeezing in pain. She succeeded in making Hongbin hate you. He saw you now nothing but an evil, jealous girl.

“I went too far?” You huffed, cursing yourself inwardly for the voice crack. “W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter