We're done/ Hongbin, you (Part 2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next day, Hongbin acted as if you weren’t there.

When you passed into each other, Mina would cling more onto his arm--- Mina had been always there--- and he would walk off as if he didn’t see you.

You tried to convince yourself that you were okay. That it was fine. He chose to believe her, it wasn’t your fault. Yet tears always seemed to find their way in your eyes, blurring your vision.

A couple of days passed and Hongbin still wouldn’t meet your eyes, or even greet you. It looked like he completely forgot about you. As if you never were in love before, as if you never were his girlfriend. As if you meant nothing to him.

You were sitting in the university food court, having your lunch when suddenly a girl with short hair that almost touched her shoulder, sat in front of you. A smile was on her face, you had to rule your eyes and shift your seat, sitting away from her. Mina followed you.

Frustrated you left everything in your hand and gave her a hard look. She was still smiling, enjoying her victory.

“What do you want?” You made sure to show her that she didn’t welcome her.

“Why are you mad? I took what was mine.” Her smile grew wider. There was a sense of mocking in her voice. “Or is it that this is the first time the ice princess loses.”

You rolled your eyes, scoffing. “It’s not about losing or winning. What's between me and Hongbin is more than a kid like you could understand.”

“Well, it’s over now, right? And Hongbin believes in me, he will never doubt his childhood friend. He thinks you are the bad guy here.” She flickered her hair backward, before standing up. “He’s mine.”

Your eyes shifted behind her, only to see Hongbin standing at the end of the food court hall. His eyes hard on you, as he started to approach your table. Holding Mina’s arms, her expression changed to an innocent one, suddenly her eyes watered and opened in surprise. Her lips pouted.

“Oppa.” Mina let out a gasp, looking at you then at Hongbin who was looking at you with sharp gaze.

You in a breath when Mina shook her head, pushing Hongbin slightly away.

“Did she do anything to you?” Hongbin asked, holding her shoulders firmly.

“N-no, she didn’t.”

“Don’t lie to me.” He returned his gaze on you, making you want to run away. He was believing in her acting again. “I no longer trust what she could do to you.”

“Don’t you think it’s too much, Hongbin?” You fired back not standing any of this anymore.

“Don’t you think it’s too much to bully who are weaker than you? You even accused her stealing. Do you think you are the only smart girl in this compass? Are you that selfish?”

“Yes, I’m that selfish. What’s wrong with that? A thief is a thief, and she stole my project.” And you. You wanted to scream.

“Let’s go Mina.” Hongbin tugged into Mina’s arm, pulling her with him.

“Don’t regret this later on.” You snapped behind them. “I’ll not stand still, Mina.”

Hongbin stopped, before turning to look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter