Meeting Again/ Jackson

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were on your car with the rest of your members and waiting for your manger to take you to your next schedule. You were going to a talk show. It was your first talk show program so you were kind of nervous. you were playing with your mobile when one of the members started to talk

 

 

" _____ah do you know who will be guests today ? " Mae Ri asked as she took a chocolate from her bag. She was your best friend and the closest member , she was also your roommate.

” I don’t ” you answered, she cut a peace of a chocolate and put it on your mouth. You just opened it and ate the chocolate.

” Stop eating girl before the show” The leader yelled at you hitting both of your head. ” _____ah are you going to be okay ? ” The leader asked.

" You just hit me how am I going to be okay ? " You said frustrated

" I didn’t mean it that way . He will be there on the show "

” He ?” You asked confused ” who ? ”

" Jackson " Mae Ri answered. As the leader couldn’t answer you

" Ah " you nodded " I am okay don’t worry " you smiled and laughed at them.

You weren’t okay at all , Jackson was your ex-boyfriend, your first love, your first boyfriend. You dated him at your trainee days. You loved each other, but things doesn’t seem to work. As the both of you were busy preparing for your debut. You hadn’t had time to see each other , and that how you grown apart and broke up.

You pretended to be okay because when you broke up with Jackson, your condition became worse as you fall ill. Your members were the one that was hurt the most as they were worried about you. So it was better to play okay around them.

Jackson became your past. But why still your heart fluttered when you heard his name. The idea of you meeting him again broke your heart. but you couldn’t do anything to stop it from happening.

When you arrived at the studio, they told you and your member to wait in the waiting room where the rest of the guests were waiting. you hesitated to enter the room. You stood in front of the door frozen. You were afraid to meet Jackson. Mae Ri noticed that. She put her hand on your shoulder as you jumped from the shock.

” Are you okay ? ” Mae Ri asked, you nodded. ” Then let’s go inside” she opened the door pulling you inside as the rest of the members followed you. You stood next to each other, bowing introducing yourself one by one.

As you looked around the room. You noticed Jackson standing their in the corner of the room next to him Mark was standing. Jackson’s eyes were watching you. You made eye contact with him which made your heart beat but you changed your sight and looked at mark who was waving happy at you.

He hadn’t seen you since you broke up with Jackson so he was happy to see you again . You were happy too, he always had been a good Oppa to you so you gave him a bright smile and waved at him back. Your manager called you.

You were concentrated reading with your members the script but You were distracted as you felt some one was watching you. You looked at Mae Ri who gave you a sign that Jackson was watching you .

" He didn’t move his eyes from you" Mae Ri said. You sighed .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter