If I said / Luhan, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

OMG!!! My first Luhan scenario I’m screaming. Finally!!!!

Don’t go.

Why was it too hard to say it?

Don’t leave.

Stay.

“I missed you.” He finally said it, but she wasn’t there to hear it.

Pulling his knees up to his chest on the car seat, Luhan kept staring at his phone as your name was shown in front of him. His finger hovering over the screen. He wanted to say a lot. He needed to say a lot. But he couldn’t.

It was too late.

Why didn’t he just stop you back then?

Why did he just give up on this small thing that is called love?

He thought that work was everything. That even after the breakup, he could move on, because Luhan was always busy. He was always busy from you. But he loved you, dearly.

He was wrong. He couldn’t stop thinking about you. He could stop recalling your words and your hurt expression over and over again. It killed him slowly.

 

 

Flashback

6 months ago

 

Luhan finally returned home after a long tour and his work in the US for his new movie. He returned after three months of few calls and messages.

He was always busy.

Luhan returned to find you sitting in the living room with a suitcase next to you. He frowned slightly as he dropped his own suitcase next to him. Your expression wasn’t good. You looked confused and mad. He somehow expected another kind of greeting. He imagined you running towards him, jumping into him as he took you in his arms and carry you as both of you squeezing each other tightly.

He imagined another greeting because there was no way that he would find you sitting like this alone. As if you were getting ready to leave.

“I’m back,” Luhan said, smiling nervously. He wasn’t stupid. He could tell that something serious was going on, but he didn’t want to hear. There was no way that you were leaving.

“Hmm.” You said, nodding. “Welcome back.” No smile.

“What’s wrong?” He couldn’t ignore it anymore. You weren’t even smiling. You’d always been smiling.

“We need to talk, Lu.” You said as you gestured for him to sit down. He did as you said. But when he tried to take your hand in his, you just pulled it away without looking at him.

“Are you mad at me?” Luhan asked. He knew what he did wrong. He was busy. That's wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter