In his arms/ Jungkook, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happiness.

It is the feeling of extreme joy within the heart, where you would scream at any moment or break down crying not from sadness but from the happiness. At the moment, your feelings were all over the place that you couldn’t catch them and control them.

Loving him too much would effect you like this and more.

Do you know the feeling when you love someone just too much that you act silly without realizing? You were extremely hyper and crazy. All you did were laughing and enjoying the moment.

Your boyfriend, Jungkook, and the youngest member of the most trended boy group, BTS, invited you to his dorm. It had been a few months since you started going out with him, so you and the boy were enjoying the joy of love and its sparkle.

You’d just ended having dinner with him and a few members, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jin, who were going to the studio later on for recording. Yoongi, Namjoon and Hoseok had already been there, preparing the last touch of the whole album, rearranging and changing some lyrics. Jungkook told you that they didn’t need him, so he was going to spend the day with you. Anyway, somehow, they made you play rock, paper and scissors to choose who would wash dishes. Guess who lost?

So after being excited all the day, playing with them. You ended up in the kitchen washing dishes. But with him it was more fun that you could have expected.

“Just go~” You whined, pushing Jungkook who was trying to help you with your shoulder.

“I will help you.” He insisted. “I didn’t bring you here to wash our dishes.”

You chuckled, shaking your head. It wasn’t really a big deal, plus it would be rude if you didn’t offer help. You were going to do it anyway. “It is fine, Jungkook. I’ve an experience in washing dishes, believe me when I tell you that.”

“I still feel bad, so let’s just help you.” He said, finishing wearing the extra gloves they had. He took the plate, which you were washing, from your hand and continued doing it.

“Hey, you should do another one.” You complained. However, it wasn’t really complaining, you were smiling, making the situation less serious.

“This look easier.” He said, nonchalantly.

“It’s because I was already doing it. It is clean, you know.” 

“Shut up love birds.” Taehyung said with an annoyed tone, poking his head inside the kitchen to watch the two of you. You knew he was just teasing you both

“You shut up.” Jungkook put an amount of water in his hand, which was mixed with some soap and threw it at him. Taehyung was faster and ran away before it could touch him. 

You heard the door of his bedroom, closing behind him, and laughed, returning back to the last two dishes. “He’s cute.”

“And handsome too.”

“Yeah…” You nodded in agreement. You didn’t realize the problem you made until you felt the pressure of Jungkook gaze on you. He could make a hole in your head. Biting your lips, you shook your head. “You are more handsome.”

“I don’t feel that you are telling the truth.” He narrowed his eyes at you, before sighing. “Fine… I admit it, Taehyung Hyung is cute and handsome that even my girlfriend can’t keep her eyes away from him.”

“That’s not it.” You pouted, clinging onto his arm. “You know that I only have an eye on you. I only love you.”

Jungkook tried hard not to smile, but failed. He bent down so that his eye level could match yours. “Really? You love me?”

At that moment, you realized that it was the first time you had actually spoken your feelings. Blushing madly, you looked away, clearing your throat. Your throat suddenly felt dry and you begged for a cup of water to cool you down. Reaching your hand for a cup, Jungkook stopped you by holding your hands and placed over his chest. His heart was beating so fast inside, your eyes widened at that fact.

Did he feel the same?

“You didn’t answer me?” He looked again into your eyes, pressing his forehead this time on yours.

“Of course I do.” Your eyes never met his own. It was hard to keep looking at him without having a heart attack.

“You do what?” He smirked, putting his hand at the back of your neck so you wouldn’t run away.

“I do love you.” You said, f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter