Timing/ Jimin (part 2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It was all about timing.

And he never got it right.

When he got into the party, the first person caught his attention was her. His breath caught in his chest and it was felt as if his soul left his body as he felt nothing but numb.

She was back. She was here. Y/N. She finally was back.

A mixed feeling washed over him. Anger and excitement. Sadness and happiness. It was hard to grasp on only one feeling.

“What are you looking at Jimin?”

Jimin looked beside him and the realization washed over him. He totally forgot about her, Nari. His blind date whom his mother forced him to meet. He had no other choice but to ask her with him to the party. (Note: His mother forced him to invite her.)

He didn’t answer her as he looked back at Y/N but she was already standing up. She looked as if she was going to leave.

Maybe, this time is the perfect timing for him. He couldn’t let her go now. He needed an answer to his unspoken questions.

“Nari, wait a minute.” He said as he pushed her to the side and walked toward her. The girl he had been chasing for years. The girl he loved with all his heart. The one whom he would never forget.

He needed to make sure that it was really Y/N and not another hallucination. And if it was really her, he was not planning to let go of her.

But as always.

His timing was off.

The moment Nari appeared beside me, the moment Y/N’s face expression changed into something he never saw before, he realized that Nari’s timing was perfect enough for Y/N to get the wrong idea.

Moreover, he did something stupid, he left.

“What’s wrong, Jimin?” Nari said, removing his arm from around her. She looked at him with narrow eyes. “Who was that?”

“An old friend,” Jimin said, not looking at her. His mind was filled with Y/N’s expression and how disappointed and shocked she looked. “Someone I know for years.”

“Why did she act like she does not know you?” Nari glared behind his shoulder. “She’s weird.”

“No… Timing is just… never mind. Let’s go home.”

“But we just arrived.”

“I’m sorry. Can we go home?”

Nari nodded, her lips pressed together. “Yeah, sure.”

Timing…

How many times did he miss it?

It always seemed as if fate wanted to keep them apart. He knew that she had feelings for him too. There was that thing between the two of them that they only knew about. But whenever he confessed to her, asking her out, his timing was the worst

One of his worst time was after she got in a fight with her mom. He didn’t know about, he did not catch it in the atmosphere that it wasn’t the perfect time to ask her out. It was his third confession.

“Y/N I wanted to tell you something.”

She was sitting in the practice room, her back pressed to the huge mirror. She looked up at Jimin and gave him a sad smile, before wiping her eyes. She looked exhausted. He assumed it was probably due to practice. She practiced a lot

“Hey, Jimin.” Y/N stood up, tilted her head to the side. “I wanted to tell you something too.”

“Great, I will go first.” He looked at her, determined. He saw her eyes flicker as if she knew what he was going to say, but he ignored it. He waited a lot for. He could wait forever, but he needed to make sure she had feelings for him too and it wasn’t just him. He wanted to hear it from her. Taking a deep breath, he said. “I already confessed twice and my feelings will never change, Y/N, but I need to…”

“Jimin stop…”

“make sure… you also have feelings for me too.”

“Jimin.” Y/N winced, looking away from him. Her eyes filled with tears… “Please, don’t do this.”

“Do what? I just want to make sure you love me too. I don’t want to wait for a girl who will never have feelings for me.” Jimin said, frowning.

“It is not like this.”

“Then, do you love me?”

“I do, but…”

“Then let’s make our relationship official.”

“Jimin, I cannot.” Y/N snapped, wiping the tear that was already rolling down her cheeks. “I cannot be in a relationship.”

“Is it because of the company?”

“No!” Y/N shook her head. “You do not understand.”

Jimin rolled his eyes. “Then make me understand. Or else I will not be able to wait for you anymore.”

She hid her face in her hands and sighed. Jimin looked at her, confused. Was he wrong all this time? Maybe he was the only one who wanted to be together with her?

“What’s wrong, Y/N? Tell me…”

“I do not want to make the same mistake as mom’s.” She said, looking at him with hopeless eyes. “I… I do not want to be in a hopeless relationship. How long are we going to date? Two years? Three? Then what? Are you going to marry me in the end?”

Jimin tried to say something, but his mouth opened and his tongue did not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter