That Time/ Chanyeol, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There is a contest on AFF and I wanted to participate in it. but it seems like I’m going to change my mind XD 

 

Every girl's dream is to wear the white gown and walk down the red aisle to her happily ever after.

And that day, your sister's dream came true. You looked at her, admiring how the dress perfectly fitted her and how her hair was down her shoulder, making her look like a princess with her silver tiara over beautiful hair.

She looked nerves as she kept squeezing your father's arm as she walked toward her fated man and her one and only love. Kim junmyeon, her husband.

You admired their love story and how they fought the hardship together until they reached this.

They looked adorable as Junmyeon held out his hands in front of her. Your sister cutely looked up at your father as he smiled at her, kissing her temple before sliding her arm away from him.

"Go to your husband, girl." He whispered before returning and taking a place next to you.

She took his hands nervously as Junmyeon smiled at her, squeezing her hands. "You are beautiful."

"And so you are."

They kept staring at each other for god knows how long, they only looked away when the priest cleared his throat.

They looked at him with a hot pink cheeks and the ceremony started. Declaring them as husband and wife  

Junmyeon and your sister had been in a long time relationship. They dated for seven years. You knew that Junmyeon was the only one who could make you sister happy. You noticed her smile was shown all the time because of him.

Your sister was the kind to complain a lot she found everything not right and she didn't believe in love but everything changed when she met Junmyeon. A completely new person was born in her.

She became more cheerful, more loving and more important less nagging and complaining.

You wondered how love could change a person so much.

You envied them. They looked happy and they made you desperate for love, which actually you were pretty sure that your story would never be as sweet as them.

 

 

 

After the ceremony was over they went to the after party. It was held in your father's villa's garden that you use for your vacation.

Your sister changed her gown to another simple dress. It was creamy cup dress which had a long tail and showed the front of your sister's legs perfectly. She looked incredibly pretty, like an angel.

"Congratulation to the most beautiful girl on earth." You said and your sister laughed out loud.

"Who are you talking about? Didn't you see yourself? All eyes are on you, girl."

You looked around and noticed that most of them really looked at the two of you. But it must probably be because you were standing next to your sister who happen to be the bride.

"It's just that I'm standing next to you." You said.

"Don't deny it." She said.

"What are you talking about, ladies?" Junmyeon appeared and stood next to your sister.

"I was telling her how beautiful she looks today, but she doesn't believe me." She whined, cutely and Junmyeon chuckled, "well, you should believe her, sister-in-law."

"That's quite odd." You said, smiling shyly. "Don't call me that."

Your sister laughed again. "But you are."

"I know."

Junmyeon eyes didn't shift away from your sister. He stared at her and a second later he took off his jacket and put it on your sister bare skin. "That's quite revealing."

"But it's hot Yobo~"

Junmyeon just gave her a look and she rolled her eyes and leaned in, whispering in your ears. "I can't run away now, can I?"

You chuckled as you looked at your brother-in-law. "Please Take care of her."

"Of course, I will." He pulled her to his side, kissing her head. Your sister’s arms automatically warped around his waist.

"Ah, the guys are coming soon, aren't they?" Your sister asked Junmyeon and he nodded. "They couldn't make it to the ceremony, but they are coming to the party."

They are coming. He would also be here

Your heart dropped a few beats, fearing to see him again. He would come so soon and you weren’t ready to see him again. You wanted to run away from the party, but you couldn’t. It’s your sister’s wedding party and you couldn’t leave just yet.

“Ah!” you breathed before nodding. “It had been a long time since I saw them.” 

“Right?” Your sister asked. And you nodded again, feeling your heart beat nervously.

“You had been really close with them.” Junmyeon said, recalling the days when you and your sister used to visit them at their dorms. “You were especially close with Sehun and Kai.”

Your sister shook his head as she corrected him. “It was Chanyeol, they seemed to be like love birds.”

Despite the hotness of your cheeks, you shook your head slightly. “We were just friends, Unni.”

Yes. You were just friends and only friends. That was how you decided to be at the end. The word friend broke your heart. Because you never felt that you were friends!

Your sister gave you a funny look and you rolled your eyes. “Don’t look at me like this.”

“You are the one you who are denying it.”

Before you could protest, your eyes fall over them. All the people in the party gave them attention.

They entered the party as if the party was made in their honor, as if they were some kind of princes that were invited to the party, and you watched Junmyeon face lightening up.

They approached slowly and greeted Junmyeon, congratulating him and hugging him.

“Hyung, Congratulation.” Kai said as he hugged Junmyeon happily.

“Our sister-in-law, Congratulation.” Baekhyun said, winking at her. Watching your sister blushing, Junmyeon pushed Baekhyun away playfully.

“I was only congratulating her.” Baekhyun snorted and Sehun warped his arms around his shoulder pulling him back to his side. “Hyung, she is already taken.”

“I know that.”

They kept talking, laughing and smiling at each other, but your eyes only focused on only one person. Park Chanyeol, who was also staring at you. He had changed a lot since the last time you saw him.

Back then he was all smiley, acting cute here and there, playing around all the time, but now all you could see that he became more mature, his smile was only given when it was needed, and he became calmer. You wondered if that was because you were around. But that had never happened before. He never was like that around you.

Can 2 years change a lot?

 

 

 

3 years ago.

 

April-Saturday, 5: 50 PM

EXO’s Dorm

 

“Y/N~” Chanyeol cooed as he crept next to you on the couch. You were visiting them, to play or more like to see him. This big boy who acted like a small kid, who became your best friend without any warning.

Suho was with your sister on a date, your mother would probably be expecting you to be with them as you left with your sister, but you preferred to leave them alone.

Baekhyun and D.O were practicing some script in their room and Sehun and Kai were still at the company practicing their new choreography.

Which made you alone with Chanyeol as the other guys were in China for some promoting.

“What?” You suppressed a smile as you crushed the chips in your mouth, fixing your eyes on the TV.

“Let’s go out, okay?” He said, warping his arms around you which you slapped away. “Go out with me. Let’s start dating.”

“No, thanks.” You said, trying hard not to listen to your heart beat. You knew that you liked Chanyeol, but you didn’t want to seem like an easy girl.

“Why? Do you like someone? Do you have a boyfriend?” He asked panicked.

“No reason. Yes and no.” You answered him and his jaw dropped to the ground. The brightness of his eyes went down as he nodded.

You had someone you liked. He felt his inside burning, like a flame had lightened up and a fire took over his heart and his mind.

“I see.” He cleared his throat as he stood up and ready to walk away. When you caught his wrist, stopping him.

“Where are you going?”

“Work.” He said coldly as he pulled his hands and went to his room, closing the door behind him.

You frowned, returning back to the couch, sticking your back at it. “Stupid Chanyeol.” You murmured as you chewed at the chips slices angry. “It’s always work.”

 

~

8:15 PM

It had been more than two hours and Chanyeol didn’t get out of his room. You felt annoyed how could he leave you alone all this time when you were at his house?

Even Baekhyun and D.O had finished their practice and went out to buy things they needed.

Maybe, it’s time to leave.

You stood up,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter