That Time/ Chanyeol, you (Part 2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here’s finally part 2 sorry for the late guys and I hope you will also like this part too :)

 

No mother likes to see her daughter concentrating only on her studying and work. She wants to see her daughter in the white gown and carrying her daughter’s children in her hands. She wants to make sure that her daughter would marry and have her own family.

Your mother also wanted to see you like your sister in your white gown with your husband. Since your sister was getting married, she insisted to send you off after her.

She arranged many blind dates for you, with businessmen, doctors and many other, which you rejected firmly. You weren’t thinking of any relationship anytime soon.

You kept rejecting them and even embarrassed them, walking off from the meeting place after saying just simple words: You are no good for me.

You knew you were rude, but seriously, you thought no one be as perfect partner as him. No one would love or care for you as much as he did.

When you rejected your 6th date your mother grew angry that she was about to turn into hulk and crush you in under her arms.

 

Flashback

 

“Seriously, what’s wrong with you?” Your mother snapped, her eyes red with anger. “It’s the 6th man, Y/N.”

“I told you. I’m not going to date anyone.” You said calmly which increased your mother's anger.

“Yah, do you wish to see my death soon?” Her tears started to form in her eyes.

You rolled your eyes, sighing. “Mom, can you stop saying that? It’s not funny.”

“Then meet this one.” Your mother held up her phone showing you the 7th man. He wasn’t bad through. He was handsome and had a nice smile and you could sense that he was different from the other you met before. But, it’s no use. Your heart didn’t flatter at all.

“Mom…” You whined and you could see how your mother's expression changed into a firm and stern one.

“This man, is more perfect than you think. If you reject him too, you won’t be my daughter anymore.”

 

End of flashback

 

And that was how you met him, Yongguk. You discovered later that he also did the music. You met a week ago and he really was a perfect man.

An awesome gentleman, despite the badass look that he gave, he was warm and kind.

So you accepted to date him, just to please your mother and make her happy. He was a good man so you didn’t find any hindrance, not to date him, except that you knew that you would never give him your true heart.

Your heart belonged to someone else. 

You glanced at him, Chanyeol as he was smiling with the other members. It wasn’t the smile you were used to see, but still he was smiling, which eased your heart a little bit.

“Are you okay?” You looked beside you, Yongguk gave you a smile as he handed you a glass of wine.

You gave him a confused look and he smiled, then frowning, gesturing at your eyebrow that were meeting each other. “You look a little upset. It’s your sister's wedding, you should smile.”

You chuckled, looking at the ground before looking at him again. “Am I ruining the mood?”

“Not really.” He shrugged, sipping a bit wine from his glass. “So you produce?”

“Yeah.” You nodded, taking a sip as well. "It's the tenth time you ask me." 

You glanced again at Chanyeol, meeting his eyes. You almost choked on the wine you were drinking from surprise. You didn’t expect him to be looking at you.

“Are you okay?” Yongguk patted your back, handing you a napkin. You took it and wiped your mouth with it, forgetting that you were wearing thick lipstick.

“Oh my god.” You squeezed your eyes before looking up at Yongguk, he gave you a nod and you ran to the bathroom to fix your makeup. You weren’t the kind to care about things like this, but you had to keep the look till the end, it was your sister’s wedding.

Yongguk noticed that tall, handsome man whose eyes didn’t leave you at all. He bit his lips, taking another sip from his glass as he witnessed him, following you.

 

~

 

Chanyeol noticed what happed and slid himself from the crowded and walked after you, into the villa. He half ran and half walked, he didn’t want to lose sight of you and didn’t want you to notice him.

He watched you, entering the bathroom. So he stood in the hallway, leaning his back on the wall, waiting for you.

He didn’t get to say hi probably to you. He hadn’t seen you in a long while, so he was nervous and loss of words.

He didn’t know how he should talk to you again. Should he be friendly like he used to be or should he talk formally, as if you never knew each other?

“Things do change as time passes.” He thought, warping his hands around his chest. 

Chanyeol remembered how you used to smile at him, how silly you were around him and how hard worker you were. Chanyeol knew his feeling toward you so well. He loved you so much. You were the love that he swore that he wouldn’t let go of but still he wasn’t so sure of your feelings. You never were honest with him. He had been always wondering what was behind that smile.

Was it love? Or just friendship, like you always told him?

Your feelings had never been clear to him.

“Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol pushed himself off the wall, looking at you with slightly pink cheeks. “Oh! Y/N.”

“It had been a long time.” You said, handing him your hand and he took it after a moment of hesitation.

“Yeah. How have you been?”

You gave him a small smile before answering him. “Good, you?”

“Fine, I guess.”

The words ‘I guess’ tensed something in your heart. Suddenly, the guilt engulfed you and your smile faded.  

“What are you doing here?” You asked, trying to sound friendly, but it sounded awkward instead.

“Attending your sister wedding.” Chanyeol tried his best to sound normal around you too.

You chuckled at his reply, remembering how silly he used to be. “You are still the same.”

There was brief moment of silence before Chanyeol talked again. “And you changed a lot.”

You nodded, your expression dropped. “Yeah, I guess so.”

“Time changes a lot of things, doesn’t it?” Chanyeol said, shifting his weight from his left leg to the right one, putting his hand in his pocket.

“Not really.” You said. You could notice the confusion over his face as if you said a foreign thing. “What?”

“Nothing, it’s kind of awkward... I mean, talking to you after all those years.”

Your lips twisted, feeling the pain in your chest. So you nodded slightly, preferring to stay silent.

“I don’t know when it started to be like this, but I missed the old days.”

You felt the heat rushing to your cheeks as you looked away, avoiding his eyes. “Me-“

“Y/N.”

You looked over Chanyeol’s shoulder to find, yongguk approaching. You looked at Chanyeol and noticed his uncomfortable expression.

“I have to go.” You gave him one more smile, before starting to walk away.

But you didn’t make more than two steps away, until you were stopped again. You looked at Chanyeol’s hand that was holding firmly your wrist. Feeling your heart drumming in your chest, you remembered this. Chanyeol had always stopped you from walking away, never let you go before.

And you always let him go.

 

 

3 Years ago

 

June - Monday, 10:30 PM

 

Staying up late in your little studio, you squeezed your eyes from tiredness. You were busy working on your next track.

The first one worked well and you got accepted as a songwriter and a producer trainee in one of the companies. And you had to work harder so you could continue training there. The company did test every month and the unworthy trainee would be kicked out of the company, so you had to work so hard.

Going through your files on your laptop you almost smashed it when you couldn’t find the file that you want so bad. You couldn’t remember where you had put it. You ruffled your hair in frustration as you kept clicking on your mouse angrily.

“Tsk, you are going to broke it down.”

You jumped from your place, turning your chair toward the door, only to find a tall figure standing in front of you. He looked a little bit different from the last time you saw him. He dyed his hair with dark brown instead of the light one and straightened it.

He grinned, approaching you. “You missed me, didn’t you?”

Lips turning a little upward, you gave a small smile before shaking your head. “I didn’t miss you.”

Chanyeol dramatically put his hand over his heart and grimaced, “You are breaking my heart.”

“Am I?” you sneered, turning your chair back to face your laptop. “What are you doing here?”

“Looking for some lost kids!” He snickered, “Why do you think I’m here?” Walking into the room, he closed the door behind him as he threw himself on the couch that was placed next to your working disk. You ignored him, as you continued searching for the file.

“What are you doing?” He asked, lying himself flat on his stomach, leaning his face in his palms. You gave him a quick glance before returning back to the screen.

“Aren’t you tired? Go home.”

“I thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter