My dear friend/Jackson, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Woow~"

You stopped dancing, looking at your friend Jackson. He was sitting on the floor, his back leaned on the huge mirror of the practice room as he was watching your practice.

"Do you think I got it?" You asked, panting, and your smile was so wide on your face. You had been practicing for 6 hours, but still thought there was something out of the routine.

"But, I can dance better than you." He joked and you rolled your eyes in response.

"You are perfect. Just perfect." Jackson said, giving you a thumb up. You smiled before shaking your head.

"I think I need to practice more."

Jackson jumped to his feet, surprising you a little as he approached the stereo and shut the music.

"No, you are going home now."

You walked to Jackson, shaking your head firmly. "No, No, no. I can't Jackson. No"

"But you look like dying." He frowned as he put his hand over your shoulder, turning you around, toward the mirror."Look at yourself. You are tired. You look like zombie"

You really did look tired. Your skin was pale and your eyes had dark circles under them. Your color was off and you looked as if you had lost your soul.

Sliding Jackson's hand from your shoulder you turned to look at him with a small smile, "I'm fine. Jackson."

He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Y/N..."

"You have to go home, yourself." You chuckled. "You have a schedule, tomorrow, don't you?"

"I'm not going home without you."

You rolled your eyes as you reached for his bag that was next to the mirror and giving it to him.

"Y/N, I'm not--"

"You are!" You said firmly. "I don't want to be the reason of you being late. Your manager will probably kill me."

He sighed, before warping his arms around you. "You have done enough by now. I just hope you would have some rest."

You were grateful of your friend's feelings as you hugged back before breaking away.

"I will, don't worry." You smiled and he held your hand once before leaving.

You watched him leaving and once the door was closed you sighed as your muscles relaxed a bit.

You had always had a crush on Jackson. But he was friendly and touchy with all the females around him so you were nothing special to him at all.

It was just his character to be nice and caring to all of his friends.

You played again the music as you started with your routine.

You felt dizzy, but shrugged it off and continued with your dance trying hard to hang on till another couple of hours.

 

***  

"Hyung! You are late again." Yugyeom said, sitting next to Jackson, who just made it home.

"He must have been with Y/N, don't you know him?" Bambam spat and Jackson shot him a hard look that made Bambam shudder.

"Easy boy," Mark said as he sat next to Jackson on the other side. "Bam was just joking."

"I know, sorry." Jackson breathed.

"Our extra hyper member is down? Wow" Jinyoung raised an eyebrow. "What's wrong? Did she dump you or something?"

"It's not like that, she is just...." Jackson sighed, running a hand over his face.

"You have to understand her." Jaebum said, coming out of the kitchen with a mug of hot chocolate in his hand. "Her competition is in a couple of days."

"That's make me worry more." Jackson groaned. "She's not practicing. She's killing herself slowly. She has been practicing, all the day without resting!"

"You are just falling hard for her." Mark slapped his back as he stood up. "Chill up a bit she will be fine."

"Yeah hyung, don't overreact." Youngjae said as he looked at him from over his English text book.

"Hyung what are you reading?" Yugyeom stood up and went to where Youngjae was chilling with his book.

"English! Wanna join?"

Yugyeom shook his head, giving him a disapproving look before heading to his room.

"AAAH! Seriously, you aren't helping guys!" Jackson groaned loudly when suddenly a leg kicked his arm, pushing him to the side. 

It was Jinyoung's legs who was lying lazily over the other side of their L-shaped couch."So loud! It's 12 AM. We have neighbors. Shut up a little."

"Plus, you didn't ask for help." Mark continued Jinyoung's sentence as he slid himself next to Jinyoung, putting his arm over his shoulder.

"You heard him." Jinyoung smirked, pointing at mark who was behind him with his thumb.

"Whatever, I'm going to my room." Jackson frowned, before storming into his room.

"He got angry. Oh my god" Bambam said, sighing.

"Leave him. He will be okay." Jaebum said, taking a sip from his coffee.

"Coffee this late!" Jinyoung whimpered and raised an eyebrow and Jaebum choked while drinking.

He coughed and patted his chest. "Do you have a problem with that? I still have some work to do!"

Mark and Jinyoung nodded before standing up and heading to their room as Bambam chose to talk to Jackson after all and followed Mark.

Jaebum looked at Youngjae who was still staring at his text book.

"Is it that hard to understand English? Your eyes are stuck on the same word."

"I think I will be intelligent in English!" Youngjae said, still staring.

"Do you want help?" Jaebum offered as he walked toward youngjae.

"No thanks. Your English is as bad as I was before."

Jaebum rolled his eyes as he handed Youngjae the mug of coffee that he was drinking. "Here, I will go to sleep now."

"Thanks." Youngjae took it and sipped some of it. "I will be there soon."

Jaebum turned to his room, but stopped when he heard the dorm's door slapped.

"What's wrong?" He turned wide eyes as he watched Bambam and Mark standing in doorway of Jackson and Mark's room.

"Y/N collapsed in the middle of the street." Bambam said, panicked.

"He went to check on her. They carried her to the hospital." Mark explained and Jaebum mouth dropped to the ground.

"What about tomorrow's schedule? Did he tell the manager?"

"It will be fine, don't worry." Youngjae said, using the same words he gave to Jackson and Bambam a while ago. He closed his book before passing Jaebum into their room.

"Good night." He murmured before closing the door behind him, leaving behind a stunned leader. 

 

***

You opened your eyes as the first thing that hit your sight was the strong light of the room.

You blinked and looked around, trying to figure out where you were. The last thing you remember was you going home and then everything started to get more dizzy and the world started to round around you.

The room was white in white. There was a white walls, ceiling and a curtain that covered the area of your bed. There were a lot of machines and wires next to you and some were connected to you too.

Hospital!

You blinked again, thinking of having some more rest when suddenly someone opened the curtain and approached you.

"You woke up!" The nurse didn't actually ask, but it sounded like one so you nodded, setting yourself up.

"Yeah, how did I get here?"

"The ambulance carried you here."

"How long have I been unconscious?"

"Two days!"

Your eyes widened and the nurse chuckled. "I was joking, sorry I'm bad at making one."

You sighed in relief.

"10 hours sweetie," she said, smiling. "Your boyfriend almost lost his mind when you didn't wake up last night after the doctor told him that there was nothing wrong with you."

You kept staring at her with a blank expression. You didn't know who she was talking about.

"He just calmed down a little when the doctor told him that you were just sleeping. He was staying the whole night with you." The nurse sighed and put her hands on her waist. "You are so lucky to have a boyfriend like him."

Boyfriend?

You fiddled your hair and looked at her blankly. "Who are you talking about exactly because--"

Your words were interrupted when the curtain opened again, revealing Jackson with a surprise feature.

"Him" the nurse said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter