Since forever / Taekook

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Every time he met him, he always was having some woman all over him. Kissing him as if her life depended on that kiss. Taehyung partly understood. He had always, secretly, fascinated about being in her position, in her place where he kept to touch the little boy as much as he wanted. 

 

But Taehyung was a keeper and he differently was not ready to share. So Jungkook for him was a big no. Just a sinful fantasy that will only be inside his head. 

Finally noticing that someone was standing by the door, watching the heated make-out session, Jungkook broke the kiss. The girl who he didn’t know her name groaned as he pushed her gently away from him.

“Sorry, lady.” He said brushing a few strands away from her hair. “But I got some work to do. I will call you later.” 

“Sure.” She giggled as she stood another kiss, before breaking away from him and walked out of the door.

Taehyung tried as much as he could to ignore the glare the girl gave him. He rolled his eyes as we walked over to Jungkook and raised an eyebrow at him.

“Busy time, huh? Can't you take them somewhere else instead of your house? It is not like you are living alone.”

“My friend. My dear, dear friend.” Jungkook grinned as he stood on his way. His arms open ready to wrap them around the boy who always cleaned his mess. Taehyung always had a fast reflex to this kind of moments. He was fast enough to walk out of Jungkook reach which made the little boy end up hugging the air.

“Always refusing my love, aren’t you?” Jungkook whined before throwing himself back on the coach.

“I know that we are friends since forever, but you cannot always count on that. You are in real trouble, Jeon Jungkook.” Taehyung announced, annoyed. Or more likely bored.

He couldn’t remember when was the last time Jungkook didn’t cause a trouble. He always messed up and Taehyung was the one always fixing his and bring everything together.

“Did my father know? That I went to Japan last week?”

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, before sighing.

“No, that’s not...”

“Then did he discover that I sold some of my stocks? I really needed money and he will not give me...”

“No Jungkook, it isn’t...”

“Then did he....”

“WHY?” Taehyung snapped, causing Jungkook to shrink in his place, with his lips tight close. Clearing his throat, Taehyung continued what he was going to say. Calmly this time “Why don’t you listen to me first?”

“You just don’t want to say...”

“If you only listen!” Taehyung sighed heavily as he shook his head, wondering when his friend, the one who he had always served, would change. “You broke your father’s favorite and the most expensive vase when you were drunk last time. And let me tell you, it is hard to find one that is exactly the same as the one you broke.”

“Oh god!”

“Oh yes. You will bear the responsibility this time.” Taehyung announced as he turned to walk out of his friend, his master’s bedroom.

“You aren’t really leaving me alone in this.” Jungkook groaned as he followed Taehyung out of his room and down the stairs.

“I am,” Taehyung said firmly.

“But... but I will be dead. You don’t want your only friend to be dead.” Jungkook looked at him with his deer eyes making Taehyung gulp hard, wishing he wasn’t already so in love with his best friend.

“I don’t care!” Taehyung lied. He cared, but he got enough of Jungkook’s everyday bull.

Jungkook was acting as if he didn’t care about anything around him, not his family reputation, not his image or even the people he loved the most around him. He was living like a free spirit. He swore to waste his youth until he settled down, and find himself.

“I will cut your salary,” Jungkook said and Taehyung froze in his place. A smirk shifted on Jungkook’s lips. Bingo

He knew Taehyung was saving money to leave the house. He started to hate the fact that he has to serve Jungkook for twenty-four hours and seven days a week. He wasn’t supposed to follow his father’s steps into Jungkook’s family. But he needed money so he decided to work as Jungkook assistant until he could get out of the house. He told Jungkook once he wanted his freedom back.

Jungkook still remembered how hurt he was. If everyone around him left, didn’t care about him, he hoped the Taehyung would be the only one to stay. Taehyung was the one who had always protected him since they were kids. He wiped his tears when he fell into the ground when Jungkook was five years old. When boys bullied him at the elementary school, Taehyung was the one to stop them and then he would give Jungkook his lunch saying that he wasn’t hungry.

Jungkook couldn’t imagine a world without his friend in it.

Now he was leaving too.

“Please, Tae, you need to help me.”

“You don’t get to call me by my nickname while you are in trouble,” Taehyung warned, but his friend looked at him as if the world was ending. In fact, it was, in one way or another. Another sigh skipped taehyung’s mouth. “Fine, what is the plan?”

“I don’t have one.” Jungkook grinned, sheepishly. “What about we find the original artist for the vase? It is not an old vase is it?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter