refresh / Ken

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you okay?” Ken asked you, worriedly.

You have been looking at a blank paper that was handing in front of you for about fifteen minutes. You believed that your painting was as great as the other’s here but there had always been something missing. You couldn’t figure out what it was. You believed everything was going to be okay and fabulous by trying hard and working harder.

 

 Now the teacher told you to paint something from your heart moreover she wanted the painting tomorrow.  

Why is it so difficult? You didn’t know what to draw or what to do, your mind was as blank as the paper in front of you.

“I’m fine” You said still looking at the painting. 

“Do you want any help?” Ken offered kindly.

“Just” You took a deep breath. “Leave me alone please, I am trying to think”

Ken wasn’t shocked by how cold you were toward him, since he joined this school. You had never talked to him. When he does you would answer him coldly.

Ken sighed, sitting on the chair beside you.

“Don’t use your mind” He said, looking at you.

“Why are you still here?” You frowned at him.

“Use your heart.” He ignored you, standing up and ready to leave. “I am just saying” He winked leaving you alone with your white paper.

“My Heart” You mumbled to yourself, putting your hands on your heart and then the idea popped up in your head. You smiled and started working on your painting.

“___________-ssi, let’s see your painting” The teacher called your name.

You stood up nervously, handing your painting to your teacher. Your teacher looked at your painting without showing any emotions. You wondered if you had done something wrong.

“Teacher, is everything okay?” You asked out of curiosity 

“________-ssi” The teacher finally shown some emotions. She smiled at you. “Good job”

“Thank you teacher” You bowed, smiling from ear to ear. This was the first time your teacher complemented your drawing it felt like a dream. You looked toward ken who was already looking and smiling at you. You mouthed thank you which made his heart beat getting higher than normal. It was the first time you thanked him since the first time you started to talk to him

“Now” Your teacher started to talk again as you were sitting on your chair. “I am going to ask you to do a project with a partner. And I am going to choose who’s with who”

You felt your heart dropping. A project wasn’t a good thing in this time as you used all your ideas in the last painting and somehow your motivation for drawing went to zero. You wanted some break.

“Next week, the day like today. You all are going to hand your projects”

You sighed to yourself, feeling sorry for whoever going to be your partner. A tall boy came over to you. You looked up wondering what he wanted from you.

“Can I help you?” You asked.

“I am your partner in this project”

You raised an eyebrow and looked over to Ken to find a tall pretty girl was standing with him. Of course, movies are just movies. You smiled at how silly you were to think that the teacher would pair you up with ken. You looked at the boy, smiling at him.

“Please take care of me”

“You too”

~~~

After 3 days

“Can’t you please let it go and do it like we planned?” your partner was yelling at you.

“Hell no, I am not going to do this” You said throwing your brush.

You have been trying to paint what you and your partner planned, but it wasn’t like what you imagined. You wanted to destroy everything and redo it but your partner stopped you.

“We can’t redo it now. We only have three days left do you understand” His voice didn’t become lower a bit.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter