Friend Request/ Jungkook, You

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Tears in your eyes, you held the papers tightly in your hands, crumbling them into a ball.

There were many unfair things in this world.

And one of them was trusting the wrong person.

You couldn’t believe he approached you, just to make fun of you like this. You felt humiliated and tears were at their peak of escaping from your eyes.

With everyone’s eyes on you, you couldn’t raise your head. Noises everywhere and they were all about you, laughing at you, making fun of you.

Who does she think she is?

She is an idiot for thinking he actually has feelings for her.

Desperate

I hate her kind. Acting like they are innocent, but they are sly.

Holding your hands to your ears, you tried hard to block all the voices around you. Why would he do that to you? There was no way he did. Why would he betray you like this?

You tried hard to believe him. You tried hard to think it was all lies.

 

 

Hope rose inside of you when you saw him approaching you. He would come over and comfort, telling you it was a silly joke. He would tell everyone that he had feelings for you, for real. He would help you and no one would get near you. He would---

When your hope was high, he just walked over them, shattering them into a million pieces along with your heart. He didn’t even look at you. He walked passed you as if you were an air. As if this whole week, never happened.

You stopped breathing for a moment.

Feeling like an idiot.

How did you believe him?

~~

A week ago

22nd - December

 

Jeon Jungkook has sent you a friend request.

Blinking many times, you hesitated to accept the friend request or not. It totally made no sense. Why would Jungkook send you a friend request?

He was that guy from your class whom everyone knew and loved. He was overly popular in the school, juniors and seniors all loved him and the girls screamed when they saw him in front of them. Why would a guy like him send you a friend request?

You were just a girl in his class for the past 2 years and never really talked to him. Except for that day when he came late to Chemistry lab and he had no other choice but to partner with you. It was the last day of the semester.

Was he trying to be friend with you after that lab?

It was pretty uncomfortable to his partner as all eyes were on you and you thought he was bad in studying, but he surprised you by how fast he received information and how he did well in practical experiments.

Maybe you had judged him so quickly.

With a small smile on your face, you accepted his friend request. It was just a friend request, nothing much right?

Before you could close the website, a sound popped from your laptop, made you jump in your place. It was a message from Jungkook. You narrowed your eyes, nervous to open it.  You thought he would be the kind of adding you to his friend list, just to increase it. Not to actually message you and talk to you.

Gulping, you opened up his message, wondering what he was saying.

JK: I thought you would decline the friend request. Glad you didn’t :D

You froze in your place, staring at the screen. Jungkook was someone who would never try to make a friendship with you. He had enough friends, and many pretty girls around him. Plus, you were just a girl who was bullied at school.

What game was he playing right now?

A popping sound snapped you from your fuzzy thoughts.

JK: You are ignoring me? I could see that you read my message. Am I making you uncomfortable?

Y/N: A little bit. Why are you being friendly with me?

You saw three dots that told you he was typing. You feared his reply. You bit your lips nervously, as his message popped in front of you again.

JK: We are classmates and lab partners. Why wouldn’t I? Only if you don’t want.

Y/N: It’s not like this.

JK: :D Good, then.

Y/N: Have you finished your assignment?

You regretted pressing the send button what kind of question was that. As if you were drawing lines between the two of you. The guy was kind enough of wanting to be friend with you. No one ever wanted to be friend with you.

JK: Come on, it is Christmas holiday.

Y/N: Sorry.

A few seconds passed until the three dots appeared again.

JK: Have you finished yours?

You smiled to the screen. You shook your head even though he couldn’t see you.

Y/N: It is Christmas holiday.

He sent a laughing emoji, made you giggle by yourself. You thought he had such a cute side of him. Unlike his imaged at school.

At school he was the tough guy, good at sport, well-toned body and  killer eyes. You thought he would be arrogant, self-centered and cocky. But when you were his lab partner, he was so sweet with you and pretty handful. You wondered if it was because he wasn’t familiar with you. But now that you were texting him, he didn’t sound as bad as you imagined him to be.

~~  

23rd-December

You didn’t think he would message you again. But when you woke up, you found out that he had gone through all your posts, liking them and even commenting. There was even a message from him in your inbox, made you frown in confusion. You wondered if he was under some drugs.

JK: Good morning~

Y/N: Are you using drugs?

Your eyes widened when you saw the three dots of typing. You didn’t expect that he would reply right away. As if he was waiting for your reply.

JK: I wanted to be the first one to text you.

He was definitely under some drugs. Or he had lost his mind. What was he talking about? Was he just flirting with you?

Y/N: ….

JK: Why? You don’t like it.

Y/N: It… isn’t…. like this.

It was true. It wasn’t like you hated it. Jungkook was someone you had a crush on for so long. You hated to admit it, because you didn’t want to be called one of his girls. But you had a huge crush on him. You caug

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter