Punch/ Jungkook, OC Part 7

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook!

Flash

Haeun!

Flash

Garden!

Flash

Tree!

Flash

KISS!

HAEUN

KISS

JUNGKOOK

"Get away from Jungkook, if you want us to be good friends" she said.  

Everything flashed in her mind like a playing movie.

It kept on repeating over and over again that she almost felt disgusting from the view.

That night after school, she didn't leave her room. She was just staring at the ceiling, trying to get the sight-- of what she saw-- out of her mind.

It's not like we have feelings for each other. She thought, burying her face in her pillow.

She wanted to cry and to scream, but she couldn't, even though it hurt for some reasons deep inside of her chest.  

 

Her mother was worried about her. She wasn't used to seeing her daughter staying in her room for a long time alone.

Knocking her door, Minyoung's mother found her laying on the bed, her hair was a mess and her face wasn't seen.

Minyoung's mother was about to enter her room to check what was wrong with her daughter when the phone rang. She sighed and went to get the phone.

Minutes later, Minyoung heard her mother calling her, but she didn't feel like leaving her bed any time to go anywhere.

"It is Jimin, Minyoung." Her mom shouted

"I don't want to talk to anyone." Minyoung shouted back, her voice was muffled.

"It's your friend Jimin, are you sure you don't want to talk?" Minyoung found herself kicking the blanket that was covering her away and jumped out of the bed.

She missed Jimin and she wanted to talk to him so badly. He was one of the very few people who knew everything about her including her brother accident. 

She knew the difference between the countryside and the capital when she returned there.

Back in Seoul, no one knew them and no one bothered to know. If you want to do or say something you will, without so many judgments of other people. That's how everyone was living there.

However, In the countryside there was no secret and her own secrets where here, so everything was known except for the truth which she was ready to reveal, but she needed someone to believe her, how could she change something after 10 years.

"Jimin." She said, excited to hear his voice. She wanted to tell him a lot of things, about the new school, about the library, Jimin, Luhan, Haeun and Jungkook.  

"Hey, how is the countryside life?" He asked and there was a sneak tune of mocking in his voice.

"YAH, park Jimin... It's okay... I think... I haven't worked in the fields yet..."

"Oh. I really wanted to see you with the farmer clothes."

"YAH!!" The both of them ended up laughing and joking together. Minyoung missed those moments the most.

"Did you make friends? I know you are a person who love to sit alone and seem like the person who would cry a flood" Jimin laughed

"You should thank god that you aren't in front of me right now." Minyoung chuckled, but Jimin voice changed into something serious.

"I'm serious, did you make friends?" Minyoung knew that her best friend was worried about her so she assured him that everything was okay. "I made friends so don't worry."

"I'm not worried about anyone." He snorted and Minyoung rolled her eyes.

The two best friends kept talking with each other for a whole two hours. Jimin told her everything happened in their class and how his dancing practice was going.

Minyoung forgot Jungkook and Haeun, for a few minutes while talking to Jimin, However, her heart still felt uncomfortable.

The next day, Minyoung didn't go to school. She was trying to avoid Jungkook. Despite her being nothing to him--it wasn't her place to feel like this--Minyoung wasn't ready to face Jungkook yet.

How should she see his face after he kissed Haeun? Just thinking about him brought back the memory of the kissing.

How was she supposed to explain herself for seeing something like that? It seemed that their relationship was secret--Just like his boxing

Suddenly Minyoung realized she was carrying a lot of Jungkook's secrets that Jungkook somehow seemed to trust that she wouldn't tell anyone.

And this made Minyoung wonder: did his girlfriend also know about his boxing training or was it just her?

The idea of someone else knew about his secret annoyed her. She wanted to be the closest to Jungkook.

Putting on her sweatshirt, Minyoung decided to go for a run around the fields, to smell the new oxygen and the fresh air.

The fields looked colorful and it relaxed Minyoung's mind and muscles.

What is more beautiful than this view? She wondered.

However the garden behind the school library was way more beautiful. As the thought of the garden crossed Minyoung's mind, the image that she wanted to erase so bad returned again.

"STOP NOW!" She yelled out, toward the field as she was standing on its edge. 

"Stressed out, huh?" A male voice said behind her. Minyoung's stomach twisted in embarrassment. She was just caught screaming out like a crazy person.

Turning to the voice, Minyoung's stomach twisted again. But this time because there was a super handsome smiley guy standing before her.

He got that hopeful, bright eyes that twinkled whenever he blinked. His smile was so wide across his beautiful feature and Minyoung for a second forgot how to breathe.

"I-I'm..."

"omo, its new face." The boy said, leaning forward so that he would examine her face closely.

Minyoung gulped and took some steps back. She could feel her cheeks burning.

"I came here a few weeks ago."

"Mr. Kim's daughter? Min... Young. Right?" The boy exclaimed, pointing at her excited.

Minyoung, however, stood clueless, blinking many times, "you know me?"

"No." The boy said honestly. "Your dad doesn't stop talking about you."

"You know my father?" Minyoung's eyes widened and exclaimed  

The boy chuckled and Minyoung found it beautiful, so beautiful.

Her attraction to this boy made her wonder if she just felt the same way toward Jungkook because he was just as handsome. This thought made her relax a bit.

"Your dad work with my dad, so I know him pretty well and it looks like they are old friends." The boy explained.

"And you are?" Minyoung gaze was uncomfortable within a second. She hated when people knew a lot of things and she didn't.

"I'm--"

A sudden ring tone cut him as Minyoung gave him an apologizing look reaching for her phone, "Just a minute."

Her eyes widened when she saw the unexpected name on her phone screen.

Trouble boy

It was Jungkook!!

It's different! she thought as her heart beat was drumming in her chest ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter