Turning point/ Mark

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I should be more creative with the title lol

“What are you doing here?” Mark hissed, grabbing your elbow tightly, in which you were sure it would leave marks the next day. His eyes were shooting fire on you, sharp and angry, in the dark room that Mark had pulled you in. He was standing a few inches away from you, his hands on his waist and he put all his weight on one leg.

You knew that you should not be here, but you were worried. You hated to admit it, but you were worried about him despite the fact that he was your number one enemy.

 

“I told you to wait in your house.” He bit his lips. His expression changed to something less angry, but he did not lose his sharp focus on you.

“I could not do that.” You said, daring him from staring straight into his eyes. “You are doing this to help me. You can not do it alone”

“Which means you are supposed to be at your house, not here?”

Something cracked, Mark closed the gap between the two of you as he put his hand over your mouth to prevent a gasp from skipping your throat. He brought his index of the free hand to his mouth, gesturing for you to keep it down, you nodded.

Two men were standing right behind the door, their voices are deep that a shiver ran down your arms. 

They sounded scary.

“She still had not paid us?” A man shouted made you flinch in fear. Mark’s arm immediately circled around you. 

The gesture was assuring and comfortable. It was as if he was telling you, he was there for you.

“I’m so sorry, sir. She is nowhere to be found. Her house is empty.” Another man said in fear. His voice was shaking, scared of the punishment awaiting him for not doing his job probably.  

“Y/N is playing with us.” He laughed, then coughed.  

Your eyes widened and you froze upon hearing your own name. Dealing with loan shark was your biggest mistake. You could not even pay them back. The man laughter was like an ice falling all over your head. It made you dizzy. 

If they knew you were in the room, it would be the end of you.

“I’ll get you out of here,” Mark whispered. You didn’t know when he became this close, but you could feel his break tickling your neck, cheek, and ear.

You looked up at him and suddenly he was so close that your lips could accidentally touch. “Mark…”

You did not know when this happened, but Mark was actually the one who is responsible for getting the money from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter