Loop of lies/ Suga, you (Part 1)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ones live can be destroyed by a simple lie.

Maybe you had been living your whole life as a lie, and you accepted to play along.

They said that friendship is one of the most beautiful thing that must be cherished. You never believed that.

Every single person around you, always wanted something from you. And you accepted the challenge to play dumb and be foolish.

Y/N whom everyone hated, you became that girl. But never thought, it would all turn against you.

And hunts you.

 

 

 

Mon, 10:23 AM

Police station.

 

“Where were you last night?”

The police officer, who introduced himself as Jaebum a while ago, asked you. He was probably talking to you. You thought.

You were sitting in front of him as if you weren’t there.

Mind blank, eyes puffy and swollen. Your heavy black make up missed up all your face, and your mouth was dry. You couldn’t hear him, or function what he was talking about, or even answer him.

You were frozen, shocked and almost hypnotized with another disaster you never thought was coming.

“You need to answer me, Miss Y/N.” He said, determined. “Keeping quiet won’t help you.”

You lifted your eyes up to look at him. He was quite handsome, with a well-built body and nice face angle. Sharp and at the same time smooth. His eyes were so charismatic, deep and dark, but could be scary. Just like now.  You noticed that he was wearing casual clothes, just like most of the officers there. A blue shirt, whose sleeves were rolled up to the elbow and dark jeans.

You shifted your eyes, behind Jaebum’s shoulder and your heart skipped a beat and your breath hatched.

Another officer with familiar look was looking at you calmly. His eyes were as cold as ice, which sent shivers down your arms and was like a stab in your heart. You knew he was angry and worried at the same time.

You never wished to face him in a situation like this.

He was leaning on the wall behind him, watching your investigation. You wished he would leave, but somehow, his presence held you from breaking down once again.

 

Flashback

 

Mon, 2:00 AM

 

It was late.

Or was it early in the morning?

All you knew was that you opened your apartment feeling really drunk. Your steps were heavy and uneven. Your mind was dizzy and you felt yourself so fizzy. As if someone had made you enter a ball and kept rolling you.

You had been playing around the club with your friends from college. It had been a while since you started going there to the point that you went there almost every day. Everyone criticized you for your behaviors, but who cared as long as you were happy and alive you were going to enjoy every moment.

Trying to walk as slow as you could, not to make a sound so you won't wake up your roommate.

You tripped and almost crashed a vase to the ground, but you caught it in your hand quickly.

Your heart almost stopped from surprise. "Safe." You whispered, letting out a breath that you were holding.

You chuckled at yourself, settling the vase back over the table, patting it and even giving it a light kiss, treating as if it was your pet, or a little child. "I'm sorry."

There was nothing better than a night where your mind was nowhere to be found. You loved the feeling of flying while sipping that liquid that burned with each sip you took.

Being in this state, you were too tired to do anything. So you went straight to your bedroom, hoping the bed was nearer to you.

Starting to get your clothes off, you slapped the light pad open.

The sudden light made you dizzy. You groaned in annoyance, turning around to find your bed.

Everything around you stopped, including your heart. You froze in your place, your mouth slightly ajar. All the alcohol that you drank started to make your body shake, as you heard a really loud screaming.

Sooner did you realize that it was your own scream?

In front of you there was your roommate and one of your close friends lying lifeless over your bed. Blood were like a pond around her, her eyes were opened, staring directly at you. And you were doing nothing but screaming, screaming and screaming.

Your hands were shaking violently and so do your legs. You fell to the ground horrified of the view in front of you, crawling backward out of the room.  

 

~~~  

 

"Lee Na Eun, 20 years old, a law student." Said the handsome tall police officer.

"Continue."

The officer cleared his throat as he continued reading the information that he had collected about the victim.  

"She is living with the girl who called us for more than three years. That's all I knew, sir. The girl wouldn't talk, she is in a great shock."

The detective half turned to look at the girl who was sitting on the couch motionless.

Beside her there was another girl he recognized, patting and wrapping her arms around her friend, her eyes red from tears.

"Find out about her, too." He said, quietly.

The officer bowed before dismissing himself.

 

You were sitting debating that your soul was still in your body.

Beside you, Yen was sitting, her arms around you, but you didn't feel her. You didn’t feel anything, including yourself.

There had been a few policemen who tried to talk to you, but you just didn't find words to say as if the words had been swallowed deep inside of you.

You couldn't believe that you had lost another friend.

At first they assumed it was a suicide case, but they discovered later that she died of lack of air and there was redness around her neck. Someone suffocated her to death and wanted to seem like a suicide.  

A pair of shoes stopped in front of you and you lazily looked up at the person in front of you. Despite the shock that you already had been in, you had gasped in surprise that moment.

You recognized that guy in front. You wince

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter