[Valentine special] Heart 2 Heart/ Baekhyun, OC (Part 2)

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

A story where two completely different souls fall in love. 

 

 

OC - Yura

 

The next morning, Baekhyun was preparing the breakfast, humming to a melody that wasn't familiar to Yura but a strange warm feeling engulfed her.

Yura woke up a few minutes ago, but didn't get out of the bed.

She was watching him from her place, wondering if he was really a nice person --creature-- or not. He really was good looking with a pointed nose, sharp jaw, small beautiful eyes (which was so charming) and a soft hair. She wished she could touch it, running her fingers through it.

"Stop staring at me." Baekhyun said, not looking at her. His back was still facing her.

Yura gulped, feeling heat rushing to her cheeks. She almost forgot that he could hear her thoughts.

Yura cleared , lifting her body off the bed. She slept the day before, her body was kind of stiff, but much better than the first time she woke up here.

She was amazed of how fast she could fall asleep here. She always had a trouble sleeping somewhere else aside from her lovely bedroom.

"Sorry."

"Just five minutes." Baekhyun said, turning to give her a smile. "The food will be done by then."

She nodded at him and he returned to his hummed and his food. Yura started to look around the house. The day before she was too freaked out to care about anything else.

His house didn't have room, everything was open to each other. From where she was sitting, on the bed, she could see the table in the middle of the house, and then the kitchen after it on the other side of the house, which was consisted of an old stove and two wooden cupboards. No fridge.

She wondered, where she should go to take a bath or to do her things.

She really needed a bathroom. She smelled so bad.

"There is a hot spring near this area." Baekhyun said, surprising her again. He put the food on the table, grabbing a chair.

She frowned at him, wrapping her arms around her chest. "It's really, super, extremely, uncomfortable that you hear my most private thoughts."

"I'm blocking them all." He said, waving a no at her. He started eating without waiting for her.

 

Feeling her stomach groaning, she held tightly on her stomach and scowled. What isn't he going to invite me to eat? It was his house and it would be rude if she just sat beside him and started eating. She wasn't even sure if it was safe getting near him.

He didn't reply at her question. Not even glancing at her.

"You didn't hear me?" Yura asked, frustrated.

He couldn't be ignoring her now.

"Hear what?" He looked at her confused.

"My thoughts?"

"I told you I'm blocking them. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable." He said, nonchalantly. He took a spoon from the soup he'd prepared, swallowing it down his throat.

Yura gulped, her lips, wanting to taste it. Her stomach groaned again.  

Baekhyun pushed the other bowl of soup at the edge of the table, raising an eyebrow at her. "Eat! I made it for you, why aren't you moving?"

"You didn't invite me."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes, dramatically. "I brought two bowls of soup. Would I eat them alone?"

Yura smiled as she crawled out of the bed and walked slowly toward the table as she took a seat in front of him. She shrugged, grabbing the spoon. "Maybe..."

Her ankle wasn't hurting her like before. It had gotten better after Baekhyun changed the bandage the day before at night.

She felt him in her sleep that she woke up. Until he had finished, Yura didn't dare to move. Her heart was beating so fast in her chest and she almost forgot how to breathe.

Anyway, the medicine that Baekhyun applied on her wounds, seemed to work magic.

"Thank you." Yura said, slowly not meeting his eyes.

"Huh?" Baekhyun was confused.

"I was awake yesterday when you changed my bandage." She knew that he knew that she was awake, but she was glad he didn't say pointed it out. He just smiled at her and gave her a small nod. "Thank you for blocking my thoughts too." She added.

"Now can you tell me your name?" He said, grinning at her. His lips took a cute rectangular shape and his eyes disappeared. He had such a beautiful eyes, beautiful smile.

"Yura." She said, looking at him and smiled back.

The moment she smiled, Baekhyun felt his heart banging inside his chest, violently.

The blood in his veins was rushing so fast and hot. So hot that his breath started to shorten, his eyes widened as he grew panicked.

He couldn't transform in front of her.

Yura noticed how Baekhyun's face turned red suddenly and the heavy sweating tickling down his temple. She found her heart beating faster as she stood up, approaching slowly.

"Baekhyun... Are you okay--?"

She reached for him spontaneously, but her hand was yanked away. "STEP BACK!" He snapped. She gasped in surprise and froze in her place, looking at him with wide eyes. Her body started to tremble.

He wasn't himself. The nice guy who was sitting here a minute ago had disappeared. This... This was what she saw in the forest. He still looked as human being but his eye color changed and his face was red like a tomato, his veins popped out against his skin. He clenched his fist tightly that the blood left it.

"I... I should leave." He said, hurrying out of the house.

Yura fell to her knees.

She was scared, her eyes started to blur with her tears. She didn't know how she managed to stay with a monster for more than twenty four hours. He was terrifying. She couldn't stay here anymore. It wasn't safe.

But there was this strange feeling inside of her that made her want to cry, not because she was scared.

She thought he was nice. She thought he wasn't as horrible as he could be. But a monster would always be a monster.

She knew he was one.

Then why there was this feeling?

It hurt more than her ankle.

Her heart did.

~~

Once Baekhyun made his way out and the cold air hit his face, his heartbeats started to calm down. He let out a heavy breath as he ran his hand through his hair. It was the first time he was out of control. He thought he was going to transform in front of Yura.

It wasn't normal --Baekhyun put his hand over his heart--for his heart to beat so fast like this... Because of her smile. He thought, looking behind him at the wooden house.

Whenever his body faced a different kind of situation, it would react on its own without his will. His body panicked with the sudden raising of heart beats and the heat that engulfed his body, warming him. Burning him.

The house's door snapped open, making Baekhyun jump backward or the door would have hit him.

Yura walked toward the woods, not giving him a side glance. He sighed and winced. He didn't want her to leave. He didn't mean to fright her.

"Yura?" He called, jogging toward her.

Yura stopped and spun around, holding her hands in front of her. Her eyes were filled with tears, her hands were shaking in front of her. "Don't come any closer... I'm leaving."

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to--"

"I can't stay with a monster more than this." She snapped, looking at him with eyes that made his heart squeeze painfully in his chest. "I tried to trust you, because I may have needed your help. But staying here is crazy. And I'm not out of my mind to stay here anymore. I should have done that the minute I found myself here."

She looked around her and gasped at the view. Behind the house that looked like a lodge was a huge mountain. She had been looking for it, but there was no sight of it. Was she already too far from home? Is that why he said she was safe there?

From inside the forest, there were no mountains at all.

She didn't care. She was leaving.

She glanced on more time at Baekhyun and noticed something in his eyes. Was it hurt or sadness, she couldn't figure it out. But either of them didn't make sense to her. Why would he look at her like this?

I hope you would always stay away from us, Monster. She thought at him and Baekhyun bit his lips. He was reading her thoughts. Liar

She turned and went inside the woods.

~~

She needed to find the nearest village and hid there. Asking people to help her find any job and a place to stay. She was never planning to go home.

If she did, they would force her to marry Tao, a man whom everyone feared. If Baekhyun was a monster, Tao was worse than a monster. At least Baekhyun showed some kindness, but Tao was unforgivable man, he was cruel and had a lot of money to do whatever he wanted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter