Don't regret it / Suga, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The second part of Don't say it (Ch 161)... Hope you will like it ^^ 

The breeze was warm and fresh, as she was having her morning coffee on the palace balcony. However, it didn’t calm the burning in her chest. That cup of coffee normally would cheer her up, and get her prepared for a new day, but not this cup of coffee. She couldn’t enjoy even a single sip of it.

It was bitter and sour, matching how she felt deep inside of her broken heart.

Last night she was ready to give everything just for one person. The queen, the king, the palace and everything she had since she knew what life was. Her life didn’t mean anything without him anyway, so she gathered all the courage she had to save both of them.

Never had she imaged that he would reject her like that. She knew his feelings for her, yet he was too scared to give up many things for their love, yet she was willing to.

He broke her hopes into pieces when he refused to run away with her. She had always imagined life with him, away from the palace, where the both of them would live happily ever after. In a small house, they would begin. Having a small farm, so they could make a living. She had it all in her head, how amazing and awesome the life with Yoongi would be, before he destroyed all these beautiful thoughts with a simple, we can’t do that, princess.

Taking a deep breath, she reached for the cup of coffee and sipped a little more bitter taste, it annoyed her taste buds. She asked the maid to make it as bitter as she could.

Maybe the bitterness could make her forget the most beautiful night in her life where she and Yoongi became one, and the most hurtful night as Yoongi chose to be loyal to her father.

She knew that Yoongi was tough, but it still hurt deep in her chest.

At least both of us suffer. She thought, taking another bitter sip, longer this time she almost gagged.

At that moment, Y/N heard knocking on the door, following with the sound of its swing while opening. She glanced toward the door, and her breath hitched in her chest at the sight of him.

He was wearing his formal uniform, standing with a formal 45 degree bow, both hands pressed to his sides. His hair was covering his forehead, that she couldn’t see his eyes at all, yet, she could tell from his voice that he was suffering.

A part of her was glad that she wasn’t the only one, and the other part wanted to convince him one more time to not let go of her.

“Can I come in?” He asked, his voice, robotically, formal.

“No, you can’t.” She looked away, knowing that he wouldn’t leave, but he wouldn’t come in either. Yoongi had never disobeyed her, until the other night.

“Then I will say the message from his highness now.” Yoongi said, and she bit her lips, knowing what he was going to say. She didn’t want to hear it though. “His highness asked me to inform you that you are going to meet your fiancé in a few hours and that you should get ready for the meeting.”

It was hard for Yoongi to say those words. To tell the one whom he loved to get ready to meet her soon to be husband, who wasn’t him. It killed him that he could barely breathe. But no one should know about him and the princess. He didn’t want to do something foolish, both of them would regret later on.

Another sharp knife, stabbed his heart when the princess chuckled, taking a sip of her coffee. He noticed how her face wrinkled in disgust after taking a sip. She didn’t add sugar. He thought, as he was familiar with her habit of drinking bitter coffee on bad days. He asked her many times to change that habit, but she never listened.

“Could you choose the dress for me?” Y/N left the cup on the table and stood up, turning to Yoongi.

She smiled at him softly, that it frightened him. How calm, she was at the moment and her request to choose her dress both suffocated him.

Yoongi didn’t reply, hoping that she was just joking. He wouldn’t stand seeing her, getting pretty for someone else. Moreover, she wanted him to help her with that.

“Help me get ready.” Forcing the best smile she managed, Y/N tried hard for her lips not to quiver. She gulped many times to prevent tears from falling down rivers on her cheeks.

The love of her life was letting go of her. Just because she was a princess and he was her bodyguard.

“Is that an order, Princess?” He secretly hoped for a no so that he could refuse.

“Yes.” She nodded, glancing for her maids who were standing awkwardly in the corner. A nod from her and they were dismissed out of the room, knowing that their business ended there. They passed through Yoongi who was still standing in the doorway.

“Then excuse me, princess.” Yoongi, bowed once, before entering her room and closing the door behind him. Without a second glance at her, he moved to her cupboard and opened looking for a dress that would make he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter