Christmas Tree/ Jackson, you

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas special. Look forward to other members ^^

 

Rubbing your hands together, you blew into your hands for more warmth. It was cold and white smoke came out of your mouth as you breathed.

As you were standing under the huge Christmas tree, waiting for your boyfriend, suddenly, strong arms wrapped around you from behind surprising you. You jumped in your place as you turned quickly to see who that was. You would never know what drunk people would do.

Seeing your surprised expression, Jackson chuckled as he patted your head.

“You scared me." You pouted, giving him a small push.

 

 

“Why? Who else would dare to touch you? Ha?” You laughed at his aggressive expression. He was being silly again. Watching your smile, Jackson smiled to himself, admiring the way your dimple appeared on your lift check.  

“Sorry, I’m late.”

“It’s okay.” You linked your arms with his, leaning your head on his shoulder. “We are together now.”

“Aww” Jackson’s smile widened. “Do you want to eat?  I will buy you anything you want.”

“Anything I want?”

He nodded, looking at you. Jackson had a really strong gaze that made you melt. Even though he would act cutely most of the time, when he was serious or just staring at you, he had that manly vibe that would make any girl go weak. Those brown chocolate eyes just drew more into him like a magnet. It was hard to look away. You never got enough of those eyes.

You smiled as you wrapped your hand around Jackson neck and pulled him towards you into a sudden kiss. You didn’t know where you got this courage from. It was normally Jackson, who always made the first move.

Kissing you back smoothly, Jackson smiled as you broke the kiss. “Is it a 'thank you kiss' for buying you food? I will buy you food every day then.”

“You haven’t bought food yet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter