Love at first sight/ Suga

Scenarioslovers / FANFICTION SHOP/ CLOSED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

you’re smart tiny girl . you’re pretty and beautiful . but somehow no one ask you out before .. maybe because you were tiny and cute like a small doll .. you couldn’t understand why .. you haven’t full in love before ..

you’re too scared to full in love. you thought that everyone makes fun of you because of you’re tiny and short .. but there’s that boy you’re interested in .

he’s handsome . he is one of the famous boys from the gang of the school “BTS” .. they were the school’s troublemaker .. you tried so hard to get away from them . so they will not tease you or bully you .. 

you are always making the other side when you saw them .. you don’t want to be involved in any trouble , not anymore ,not this school ,not again . no trouble . 

but your heart is beating whenever you saw this boy ” suga ” the white guy .. 

 one day you were running to go to the class before it start but unfortunately you dumped into Rap monster .. the Evil one the most evil person you have ever seen . the leader of ” BTS” gang . you wish to die now ..

you repeated in your head ” please no more trouble no more please ” .. rap monster was angry that you dumped into him he glared at you pulling your from hands.” hey why there are kids in our school ??” 
V  looks at you from up to down ” i have never seen her before “

Rap monster pulled you close to him looking at you so angry ” why are you here kid ?? kids shouldn’t be here .

" you looked at him angrily you were so angry you hated people call you kid . you pulled away from him you glare at him " i am not a kid .. you can say that i have been attending this school for 2 weeks now "

. Suga was watching from a far . he found you so cute and charming . you weren’t afraid like other kids. you are standing and glaring at rap monster . you were the first one to do that ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter